The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-10, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"

Disappointing episode on many levels. Reward challenge was so lame that the competitors themselves barely seemed into it. One of them should have chucked a football at JP.

1. Amanda - Her and Russell were the episode. More on Russell later. Her confessional where she told JT to bring it on was the highlight of the show. Nothing came of it this episode, but enough foreshadowing seemed to be in play to suggest she makes it further than JT in this game. This episode showed she has been the center of power in the tribe from the beginning. Obviously she really cares about James, and that is the kind of person that she is, so nothing wrong with crying. This season is threatening the original All Stars for most tears shed.

2. Rob - Led his tribe to another two challenge wins. This is becoming a more dominant performance than Chapera had with him leading. I have a hard time seeing him stumbling blindly into the HII, but we willl see. Editing is certainly trying to threaten it.

3. Coach- Show started with him, which is nothing new. Watching him pay homage to Russell was pathetic and sickening, but this guy seems to be in a good spot no matter what goes down.

4. Parvati- Edit brought her back into the fold and revived her chances of going far in this game. I like that she told Russell- "I don't ride coat tails." But she has done nothing but so far. Is it wise to sit up top with Russell while the rest of the tribe swims below? Doesn't appear to be playing the social game that she usually displays. Is it possible she is just coasting until merge? We'll see. Curious though.

5. Russell- Found the HII, of course, though everyone knows it. Had some good confessionals and was wise to talk to Coach. However, this guy is like a karaoke singer who thinks they are great but only sings one song over and over again. I am over-tired with it. Dude, in the game of Survivor, you are the King of nothing. It is personal between you and Rob? Holy short-man's ego, Batman. If not for Rob and winning challenges, you would have been booted right behind Randy, before you could have found your precious idol. Actually, "precious" is a great word for it, now that I think about it. This guy is like Gollum with his idols.

6. JT- Falls back down the list after tucking his tail between his legs and practically begging Amanda for forgiveness. Two trustworthy players were in your debt. Bring Candice into the fold and you don't need Amanda and her alliance. After he swore to Amanda again, he couldn't betray her a second time and make the smart vote for James. It was too late.

7. Sandra- I have liked her this season, but it is just hard to see her going far. She hasn't gotten much of an edit.

8. Jerri- Attached to Coach, which should be a good thing, though not much of an edit either.

9. Tyson- Same as Jerri.

10. Candice- Now trusted by no one though she is trying. Previews said she made a game changing move. She did no such thing. Deceptive teases are par of the course, but usually they are not that blatantly false. Strange. If she makes merge, possibilities still exist. Can't say she's getting a winner's edit right now though.

11. Rupert- Tool. Had brief narrator's role early.

12. James- Hurt and a tool. Part of a tribe that is getting whooped in near historic fashion.

13. Danielle- No edit. Waste of casting at this point.

14. Courtney- DOUBLE ditto.

15. Colby- I always liked the guy, but besides some good challenge performances in S2, forget any of the credit I've given this guy for that season. Apparently, Tina WAS his brain. He played no game in All Stars and no game this season either. Frankly, he was a waste too besides a handsome face for the ladies. Why did you come back if you are just going to glower all season?

On time departures-

Sugar melon- Sweet but unfulfilling.
Stephanie- All Star of Losing only.
Randy- a coat hanger with a frown would have been as useful
Cirie- hoodwinked by JT, reputation wrote checks her game couldn't cash
Tom- I've always given Tom, and others, credit for being strong challenge performers. As such, I'm not going to make any excuses for him this time around. Yeah, you had the numbers against you from Day 1, but do what you do, win some challenges, and Stephanie is never singled out and the ball never starts rolling in the first place. You showed up out of shape and unprepared and thought you could just think your way through it. You still have a good head for the game, always underestimated, but you don't win Palua without the challenge wins. You needed both.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... garcor 03-13-10 1
   RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... iltarion 03-13-10 2
       RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... garcor 03-13-10 3
 RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... michel 03-13-10 4
 RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... Tublecane 03-15-10 5
 RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... michel 03-16-10 6
   RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... CTgirl 03-18-10 8
 RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love... bostonrobfan 03-16-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-13-10, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-10 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

Wasn't Gollum basically a hobbit on drugs?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-10, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
Tru dat. So I guess I have to defer that one to Rob.

>

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-10, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-10 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

1) Rob: Tom credits Rob in particular for the Villain's winning every challenge that includes a puzzle. Not as dominant physically as in All Stars but hasn't had to be. Hope he doesn't exit game soon while trying to draw out Russell's idol, as along with Coach (when he's on) he's most of my reason for continuing to watch.

2) Sir Dragonslayer: Being knighted by Russell was kind of goofy. Hard to tell sometimes when Coach is being sincere and when he is intentionally being over the top. Not at all convinced he is now with Russell.

3) Candice: For at least attempting to vote out the weakest remaining player from her tribe, unless

4) JT: this season is all about making it to the merge where you can allign with former allies, in JT's case perhaps Tyson and Coach? But they will still be outnumbered by the China/Micronesia people, so once having turned on Amanda et al he might as well have continued removing them. It's not like they'll ever trust him now anyway.

5) Jeri: Took a hard shot from Rupert but scored the final point of the reward challenge anyway. Asssuming still loosely allied with Coach?

6) Parvati: Seems like a potential swing vote right now between Rob and Russell. Might be a good place to be.

6) Other villains not counting Russell: Hardly seemed there this episode.

7) Amanda: Obviously sincere in missing James, but seems way too dependent on someone as erratic as James has been this season. And as bandaged as he is, can he still hurt his knee enough to need evac next round? Does appear to be center of alliance on Heroes. Tom even mentioned he appealed to Rupert to stop letting Amanda control him.

8) Colby: Has no influence with his tribe. Don't think its all his doing though; but result of casting so many players who have played together before.

9) Rupert: Looked like cheap shot at Jeri. Appears to have no strategy whatsoever. Hope he goes soon. Don't see how he expects to last if his Heroes allies recreate alliance with past allies after merge.

10) James: Blatant dishonesty of arguments for voting first Stephanie, and now Tom out at TC etc. are almost as irritating as his continuous loss of emotional control. Can't leave too soon.

11) The Once and Future King: In his own mind anyway.

Gone: Tom: Deserved better though true he didn't do much to help win challenges. Certainly could have come in more fit. But tribe not losing challenges physically, they're losing them mentally because opposing tribe far superior at puzzles.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-10, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
"Apparently, Tina WAS his brain."

Finally.

Tublecane 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-15-10, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tublecane Click to send private message to Tublecane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
"Found the HII, of course, though everyone knows it"

You add the "though everyone knows it" like that's a drawback, or something. Idols can be just as useful if everyone knows.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-10 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

1- Parvati: "I don't ride coattails, baby".

2- Candice: The voice of reason in the Heroes' camp.

3- Jerri: Showed her toughness and made the winning point.

4- Sandra: "I told them that was the corner piece but they said no."

5- Russell: King Russell has Coach in his pocket. Entering Coach's mythical, make-believe world is very smart.

6- Rob: Still the best in challenges but using the idol is better than busting it.

7- Amanda: The most important thing in this game is a vote and that is what James is to Amanda. Since James will not quit and since Tom isn't on the jury, this was the best move for Amanda

8- JT: Not so sure it was the best move for JT however. Tom was his shield.

9- Courtney:

I'd like to hear from her but her expressions told us that Coach, Colby and Rupert are dumb. Not bad for a character with no lines.

10- James: It was only for reward, pick your battles. That reunion with his tribe was nice.

11- Danielle: She had an assist on the winning goal.

12- Rupert: I know it's Jerri but she's still a woman!

13- Colby: Acts like a tough guy but winds up warming the bench!

14- Tyson: Where is he? Should we call him Brett?

15- Coach: "Coach is just a scared little puppy" Funniest.Description.Ever!

Booted- Tom: He had his chances to align with Cirie and Rupert but blew them.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
9. Courtney - I'd like to hear from her but her expressions told us that Coach, Colby and Rupert are dumb. Not bad for a character with no lines.

I loved the way she and Sandra rolled their eyes at Coach while he was doing Tai Chi.

In general, I wish we were seeing and hearing more from Courtney this season but I guess there are bigger characters than she this season!

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-10, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "S20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-10 AT 09:44 PM (EST)

1. Rob
2. Parvati
3. JT
4. Sandra
5. Coach
6. Tyson
7. Colby
8. Jeri
9. Amanda
10. Candace
11. Danielle
12. Courtney
13. Russell
14. James
15. Rupert

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •