The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Russell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JGTsgirl 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-03-10, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JGTsgirl Click to send private message to JGTsgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Russell"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Russell married??? If so, he sure isn't acting like it with Parvati.
(Sorry, I'm a week behind in watching the episodes)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Russell iltarion 03-03-10 1
 RE: Russell Spanky68 03-04-10 2
   I? jbug 03-04-10 3
       RE: I? tribephyl 03-04-10 4
           RE: I? CTgirl 03-04-10 5
               RE: I? michel 03-04-10 6
                   RE: I? tribephyl 03-04-10 7
                       RE: I? CTgirl 03-04-10 8
                           RE: I? tribephyl 03-05-10 9
                               RE: I? jbug 03-05-10 10
                               RE: I? Spanky68 03-05-10 11
 RE: Russell Brownroach 03-05-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-03-10, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Russell"

We've seen this before. I imagine cuddling is about to be expected when 10 people are laying in a small shelter. I haven't seen anything that would bother me, as a spouse. Now, Tyson and Deb were pushing it a couple seasons ago.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-10, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Russell"
I had the same thought. If I was ever on Survivor, my 1st thought would be "how would flirting with her help my survival in the game?" My 2nd thought would be "how will this be edited, and will I be served divorce papers when I get home?"

Agman made this fancy sig for me

shout-out to my Lovely Bride who never reads this stuff

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I?"
would flirt with you. oh yea....

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I?"
I'd flirt with both of you. AND I'd certainly cuddle up to you both of you in the shelter.

On the serious side.... If the spousal unit can't wait to dump me for something I'd done on the show and for the game, I have a feeling they were just waiting for any old excuse.
My hope would be that the significant other would be mature enough to understand that the social game, the editing and other factors lead to it's prominence and that now that I've WON, it paid off. Let's celebrate by getting jiggy on vacation with each other!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I?"
Can we make it a foursome?!

I think Russell's wife is on board with him doing whatever he has to do to win the million dollars. She certainly came to his defense over on Sucks during Survivor 19.

Snowfall by Tribe

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I?"
I feel left out. Does that mean you guys are about to vote me out?

03-04-10, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I?"
You're more than welcome to join, just snuggle on in.
You're a snuggler, right?

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-10, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I?"
The more the merrier!

As long as you don't have a HII because then we would have to vote for you, just to use it up, you know.

03-05-10, 04:11 AM (EST)
9. "RE: I?"
Begging the question...Is that an HI in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I?"
ROFLOL
How did I know that was coming next?

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-10, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I?"
>Is that an HI in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

If you have to ask, then you probably don't want to know the answer.

Agman resized my siggie

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-10, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Russell"
After his first season Tom Westman said jokingly that prior to leaving his wife had given him permission to sleep with anyone, female or male, if it would keep him in the game longer. I think spouses understand that an appearance of flirting can be a good strategic ploy.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •