The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-22-10, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"

It was an inevitable bland 2nd episode after the epic 2 hour premier, even ending with the ultra predictable Stephanie boot that I would have guessed at the end of last episode. B-Rob's swoon dominated the episode, causing some Villians to practically skip the entire episode. So, might not be much change from the last list. Here we go.

1. B Rob - Of course. B Rob crying? Hahaha... whuh? Then he comes back to his old self by cracking that he had "crybabyitis". Haha... Classic. Even a bunch of villians were nearly in a panic over the possibility of losing him. He took control in the challenge as a matter of course, and the Villians win again. When it comes to All Star challenges, this guy is just golden for some reason.

2. Russell - I'm giving the top 2 spots to the Villians since they've dominated so far. So, it has to go to the only other Villian to get screen time this episode. His spot is tenuous though. He is becoming more annoyingly delusional than entertaining as we progress. I don't feel like he is long for this game.

3. Cirie- It is close between Cirie and Candice, but I'm giving Cirie the higher spot this week because she ultimately decided their vote despite her claim that she didn't care who they voted for as long as it wasn't her. She continues to play off a somewhat obvious alliance with Amanda, but I can buy that Amanda would not be in her desired end game, neither would Candice, by the way.

4. Candice- I had thought she would align with Colby. That would have been more interesting, frankly. But she is glad she didn't considering how this vote went. She claimed after her vote that the final decision to vote for Steph wasn't hers. Hitching a wagon to Cirie tends to get you far, but not a win. If she could get far, she could win since she can beat Cirie and most she would align with in challenges at the end.

5. Tom - Saw the trouble coming and tried to avert it. Also wise enough to know JT would be no help. He went to the exact right people and had the exact right plan. The problem was neither he nor Steph offered enough to convince Cirie or Candice to stick with them. Instead of offering anything, they decided to use threats that were probably immediately seen as empty. However, as I mentioned before, any deal with Cirie would have only lasted until it was convenient to get rid of him. I doubt Rupert and JT are really locked into any alliance. So this is not over for him and Colby, though they are in jeopardy. The Heroes aren't losing due to strength. So there is no reason for the next boot to not be a strong male. I would put money on it.

6. Everyone else. Seriously. No other Villians were really even shown other than in connection with B Rob. Really, Coach, Tyson, Danielle, Sandra and Parvati could have taken the episode off for all we know. And the Heroes were of no account other than-

17. Rupert - Whining continues. I have no idea why Stephanie thought Amanda was the person to go after. No one has been more worthless than Rupert, and he has no pre game alliances to worry about. As much as she's playing it down, do you think Cirie might have been more willing to boot Rupert than Amanda? Maybe?

18. James - Dudemon, you've lost TWO challenges. It is hardly worth going ballistic and tearing down your own tribe further over. Heck, you started with 10 fricking people. Now you are just down to a more manageable 8. You trimmed off the weaker parts, and you should be practically happy about that. I could give him a pass for frustration if he would have left it at camp. His act at TC was too much though.

were they even there?

Sugarloaf - one last cry
Stephanie - Brought the Guatamala act instead of the Palau act but these players weren't in awe of her. She should be one of the strongest women to ever play Survivor, but what James said is true enough. The one constant with Stephanie is losing. That's what her tribe does. Don't know why, but she is literally like an albatross hanging around her tribe's neck. Amanda is the weakest? Yeah, how many challenges have you won? How many has she? Exactly.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... michel 02-22-10 1
   RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... iltarion 02-22-10 2
       RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... michel 02-22-10 4
 RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... bostonrobfan 02-22-10 3
 RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... michel 02-23-10 5
 RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... KuwabaraTheMan 02-23-10 6
   RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... iltarion 02-23-10 7
       RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/L... Wacko Jacko 02-24-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-10, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
"As much as she's playing it down, do you think Cirie might have been more willing to boot Rupert than Amanda? Maybe?"

Exactly. How can you say Tom had the right plan when it's obvious you'll never convince Cirie to vote out the weakest first? And telling Candice: "We'll send all of their people home before you ever go home" means she'll go home anyway.

Didn't I tell you Tom had to align with Cirie? Cirie said in her voting confessional that she wanted to go with them at first but that they only came to her when they needed her. Cirie always finds a way to be the swing vote. Impressive, isn't she? She understands people better than all the others, that's her best weapon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-22-10, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
And like I said, Cirie would only stick with Tom long enough to boot him as soon as it was convenient. I'm sure Tom watched Micronesia. Cirie may have said she wanted to vote with Tom and Steph, but she also said just 3 days earlier that she wanted to vote FOR Tom or Stephanie. So, how much does that mean? Just shows the slippery nature of being in an alliance with Cirie.
Impressed by Cirie? Same story as always. When she wins a challenge she'll impress me. Otherwise, she'll always be a two dimensional player who can only win IF someone is stupid enough to take her to Finals, which no one has been so far.

>

02-22-10, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
"she'll always be a two dimensional player who can only win IF someone is stupid enough to take her to Finals, which no one has been so far."

True but she knows that. That's why she went goat hunting, saying Courtney and Shane were more dangerous to her than Terry. If Terry hadn't had the idol at F4 then both Danielle and Aras were going to take Cirie to the F2. If it had been a F3 in Micronesia, (as planned BTW) Cirie is there.

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-22-10, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-10 AT 10:48 PM (EST)

1. Boston Rob
2. Tom
3. JT
4. Colby
5. Cirie

everyone else

16. Russell
17. James
18. Rupert

02-23-10, 06:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
1- Rob: The Villain with the hero edit. They would have died without him but now they have a tarp and chicken.

2- Russell: The villain with the most rounded edit. He still has the arrogance and the strategy but he's shown has more relaxed and conscious of the others.

3- Sandra: The villain with a plan: Stick with Rob and cut his throat. We saw her getting close to the leader.

4- JT: The Hero with a small dose of evil. If JT has Cirie and Candice on his side he can run his tribe.

5- Cirie: This smart woman always finds a way to be the swing vote. No one understands the others like she does but a losing streak is bad for her.

6- Candice: Finally we get to see how she thinks. She knows this game.

7- Parvati: Identified the devil very early and showed her toughness in the challenges by first fighting Cirie and Steph and later taking a crate in the head without slowing down. Laziness in camp makes her look bad.

8- Tom: The only hero with a true Hero edit. He had to make a better offer to Candice than that.

9- Colby: Why didn't he stick with Candice? Voting out Sugar came back to bite him quickly.

10- Jerri: The ex-villain turned care-giver...well not quite because she didn't seem to rush to get help. I like the edit she's receiving: Fun, flirty but playing.

11- Coach: He saw how stupid he looked the first time and it's evident he worked hard on his body and his behavior since he knew he'd be coming back.

12- Courtney: I need more snark from her. 1 brief scene a week isn't enough.

13- Danielle: She's still a strong woman and may be ready to take more of the spotlight.

14- Amanda: She's speaking more to her tribe mates but she speaks in clichés: "Check your ego at the door", "we have good karma". Her game is too easy for all to see: Stick with Micronesia.

15- James: The Hero with a Villain edit! Kryptonite!!!!! Tell 'em James! But if he's in charge of strategy for the heroes, they have a problem.

16- Randy: Some funny lines like "she's a waitress from NYC now she's doing construction work" makes me laugh but not seeing his reaction when Jeff said Sugar was voted out shows how insignificant Randy is.

17- Rupert: Another Hero with a Bad Guy edit. Why did he see Steph has an enemy? No idea. He probably doesn't even know for sure himself!

18- Tyson: An insignificant player.

Booted players: Glad to see both go.

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-10, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
1. Boston Rob: He's still the star, and he's doing a great job keeping the villains strong so far. He's really bringing out his A game, so he gets the #1 mark from me.

2. Cirie: She's doing what she does best, casting swing votes and not having anyone talk about getting rid of her.

3. JT: He seems to be the most aware member of the Heroes tribe in terms of all that's going on, and he's doing a good job of gelling with everyone. Right now he's the strategist that no one is expecting, so that could play to his advantage.

4. Russell: Him working as a provider somewhat is unexpected, but it at least shows a different facet of his game. He should be safe for quite awhile, as even when the villains lose, there are several buffers before anyone will consider getting rid of him.

5. James: He went a bit overboard at Tribal Council, but everything he said was correct, and he was doing his part to try and get the tribe to be more unified in challenges. I give him respect for that.

6-17. Everyone else: Not really a lot to go on for most of them in this episode.

18. Tom: Ah, what a brilliant strategist Tom is. Yes, try and convince Cirie she's going to be next to go rather than you or Colby, because Cirie is clearly that dumb. Oh, and don't do anything at all to try and give Candice a better deal, but just count on her to flip to your side for no reason.

Stephenie: Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I hope we never have to put up with her again.

02-23-10, 11:11 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"

Tom didn't talk to Cirie, which was wise considering he was targeting her just 3 days earlier. Since Tom plays a straight up game, he wasn't willing to offer Candice better than F4 (to do otherwise would be to stab Stephanie and Colby in the back). The use of threats worked for Tom before. Unfortunately for him, Cirie and Candice are a little better players than Caryn and Katie. The stupid part of his strategy was agreeing with Steph to target Amanda. It is possible however that Colby telling Tom that Amanda was on the block last vote gave him and Steph the false impression that there was support to get rid of her.

>

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-24-10, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 20 Heroes vs. Villians - Love/Loathe List- Ep 2"
1- Rob: Rob was one of my two favorites going into this season. Glad to see the respect he is getting.

2- Russell: Still think Russell should have won last season. He is a player and I root for him because of what happened last time.

3- Tom: Forgot how much I liked this guy. Too bad he is on the wrong end of the tribe.

4- Colby: Didn’t like Colby previously, but this season much more likable and will not take ##### from anyone.

5- Coach: I don’t see why so many people hate this guy. I think he is kinda a joke…but a likable joke.

6- Jerri: Jerri has a bum rep. She aint a bad person. Last time out it showed and so does it this time. She is kinda geeky though.

7- JT: JT playing smart game. He latches onto two unlikable tribemates…..they become bigger targets and he rids it out to the end.

8- Cirie: She is smart, but honestly I don’t know why she does not go early. Tom nailed her…she is very dangerous and should’ve been a target over Sugar in week one. Cirie never does well and challenges and somehow always becomes the swing vote. Can not take her lightly.

9- Tyson: He will be a big player in the end. He wasn’t taken as a threat last season. This season no one sees him as one…..but he should be.

10- Candice: What did she do to make an all-star cast again? A hero? Ok explain that one to me? Took me a few second to remember who she was.

11- Courtney: What is her strength again? She is unlikable, she does nothing around camp and she sucks at challenges.

12- Danielle: This low because she has done nothing yet. I remember I didn’t like her too much last time but can not remember why.

13- Sandra: Don’t know what to make of her…..well I guess I do…I never liked her.

14- Parvati: How many times do we need to have this woman jabbed down our throats. She is not attractive like she thinks…….I am just sick of her.

15- Randy: I laughed when he made the cast.

16- Amanda: Another one I am so tired of. Do the casting folks think we actually like her? Just limp to me….she sleep walks through the game.

17- Rupert: Never liked this guy. He has always been stuck on himself. It was how dare you vote me out Johnny Fairplay…..I am so much better than you. Why he was America’s Choice is beyond me. Must be the beard. Bleck!

18- James: Sick of him also. Excuse me but when did this guy become a winner. Ok he has muscles…big deal. When I look at him I see a loser.

As for Steph and Sugar…they went home way too early. Notice I have very few females at the top. These two would have been up there. The rest were either undeserving, unmemorable, or quite frankly flat out annoying.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •