The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-10, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jenn Lyon Passed away"
After a long battle with cancer, Jenn Lyon died last night.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away SpotTheDifference 01-20-10 1
   RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away dabo 01-20-10 8
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Carezy 01-20-10 2
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Corvis 01-20-10 3
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away tribephyl 01-20-10 4
   RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Wacko Jacko 01-20-10 5
       RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away PepeLePew13 01-20-10 6
           RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away SpotTheDifference 01-20-10 9
           RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Puffy 02-10-10 20
       RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away byoffer 01-21-10 10
           RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Spanky68 01-25-10 12
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Belle Book 01-20-10 7
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Flowerpower 01-25-10 11
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Aruba 01-28-10 13
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away iltarion 02-01-10 14
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Estee 02-01-10 15
   RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away mindy23 02-05-10 16
 RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Karchita 02-06-10 17
   RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away PepeLePew13 02-06-10 18
       RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away Karchita 02-07-10 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-20-10, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
RIP. She did fight a brave, hard battle.

On a different note, is she officially the first Survivor contestant to pass away?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-10, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Rest in peace, Jenn.

Yes, she's the first to pass on.

Carezy 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-20-10, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Carezy Click to send private message to Carezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"

RIP Jenn Lyon... so sad

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-20-10, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Very very sad.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-10, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Rest in Peace, darling girl.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-20-10, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-10 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Oddly I barely remember her. Could someone tell me some things about her from her time at Palau? Weird how she made it to final four and I was like....nope I don't remember her.

Believe she was the first to pass away. So sad. RIP.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-10, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
She had a romance with Gregg, that's about the most noteworthy thing that she was known for on that season.

Story from Canoe here and Jeff Probst remembers Jenn.

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-20-10, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
She wasn't featured much in Palau except for confessionals. I most remember her from her "rivalry" with Stephenie. They were always matched up against each other in the physical challenges.

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-10, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Reading what Jeff wrote made me cry. Very sad news.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-10, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
I am very sad to hear this news. I know that she had fought hard for several years in her battle against cancer.

She is probably mostly remembered for her romance with Greg, but she did battle hard. Not against the likes of Tom and Ian, but she was tough in challenges.
Look how hard she fought against Steph in this challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtdE8dD7Siw&feature=PlayList&p=62D6B7AEDC2C6DF7&index=6

I will always remember her in the IC at ep 12 that season. She certainly competed hard, even beating Greg in a very tough challenge (and looking very cute along the way!).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuqyOZAvhU0&feature=PlayList&p=62D6B7AEDC2C6DF7&index=19

I have seen several pictures of her from recent years at Survivor reunions. It certainly seems she was well liked by the other Survivors.

RIP Jenn.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-10, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
RIP, Jenn.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-20-10, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
RIP, Jenn Lyon.

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-10, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
I can not think of something that is more tragic than a life that is lost in or before it's prime. It is heart breaking news that someone as sweet and vibrant as Jen Lyon is gone. What a valient fight she fought. May she indeed rest in peace. My deepest condolences to her friends and family.

How very sad!

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-28-10, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
WOW, sorrow to hear this but thanks for the update Michel.

I remember hearing when she was diagnosed a few years back and that it was the result of breast impants? Not sure if anyone knows whether that's true, but I guess it's trivial at this point.

It's true she didn't have many moments in Palau, but my most memorable Jenn moment that season was "taking the pants off Gregg" after he won the RC and darn near "ordering" him to take Katie on the reward with them which he unconditional obliged. That was met with starch criticism from the other men and, not surprisingly, Gregg was voted out at the next TC.

I share everyone's sentiments--RIP Jenn.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-01-10, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"

I am heartbroken and can hardly read that amazing article about Jeff remembering Jenn without a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes.

Jenn was among the most beautiful women, inside and out, to ever grace Survivor. The entire Survivor universe is darkened a little bit by her passing.

Now she is with the rest of the angels. God BLESS YOU, JENN! And may your family find peace in the memory of your gentle smile and laughing eyes.

>

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

02-01-10, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Outfought, outlasted, outshone.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-05-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
So hard to lose a loved one, and I know her being in the public eye had to make it tough on her and those around her, too. But she left an amazing legacy, and Jeff's words will stay with all of us for a long time.

Very touching. Now she is in peace, far away from the pain and disappointments of this world.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-10, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Very sad.

I don't know about any implants, but I do remember reading that she found a lump in her breast just before going on the show, but didn't go to a doctor until after the show. She went public with that information in hopes that others would not repeat her mistake.

If you find a lump, go to a doctor right away. Many breat cancers are very aggressive and waiting even just a few weeks can allow them to spread and become more difficult to treat.

RIP, Jenn. You were beautiful and classy all the way.

Bouquet by c2p

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-10, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
IIRC, she said she didn't go to the doctor initially because she didn't have insurance and couldn't afford to go and get it checked out.

That might have been what spurred her to go on and talk about her situation so that something could be done to ensure that every person could go and get any suspicious stuff checked out without needing to worry about the cost.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-10, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jenn Lyon Passed away"
Thanks, Pepe. This wouldn't be the first time I've misremembered something.

Bouquet by c2p

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •