The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-10-10, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-10 AT 10:50 PM (EST)

Survivor held a reunion party for its 10th anniversary

There is an article about it at realityblurred:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor/2010_Jan_09_reunion_party

Here are some pictures:

There are plenty more around.

One very nice thing that they did was set up a web cam where the participants could send messages to Ethan who is still too ill to attend.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Par... iltarion 01-11-10 1
 RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Par... tribephyl 01-11-10 2
 RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Par... smokedog 01-11-10 3
   RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Par... Max Headroom 01-11-10 4
 RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Par... jbug 01-11-10 5
   RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Par... michel 01-11-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-11-10, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
Thanks for the article and the awesome pictures.

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-10, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
3 notes:
1. Who knew Corinne was such a hoochie?
2. WTF with Misty Giles?
3. Wow! Is that Danni Boatwright OR Janice Dickenson?

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-11-10, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
I wish Corinne and her breasts were on the Villains tribe

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-10, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
I agree.

Thanks for posting the link and pics, michel!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-10, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"
I don't remember the names of most of those people .
I don't even remember the faces of most of them.

Doesn't RussHell look a little bit unhappy?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-10, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor's 10th Anniversary Party"

In front from L to R: Sandy (S18), Twila (S9), Gillian (S17), Wanda (S10), John (S7), Erinn (S18), Monica (S19), Eliza (S9+16), Sandra (S7).

Middle row: Jeanne (S6) hidden behind her at the far left but visible in the other pic: Tom and Gregg (S10), Natalie (S19), Daniel (S6), Clay (S5), Debbie (S18), Ashley (S19), Melinda (S12), Jan (kneeling S5), Scout (S9), Sonja (S1), Tina (S12), Brooke (almost hidden S11), Trish? (S7).

Back Row: John, Helen, Jed (S5), Crystal (S17), Joe (S18), Denise (S15), Bob (S17), Gary (S14), Kathleen, Chet and Tracy? (S16), Brian (S12)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •