The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-18-09, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
I was brought up with a religious background. I'm also pretty much up on current events. That being said I truly believe the Lord has more pressing matters to attend to than creating "God Warriors" on some Reality Show. If Natalie/Brett want God's intervention they better be careful what they pray for. Should the Hand of God advise the Jury to "turn the other cheek," Russell wins in a landslide! Sure hope that didn't rub anyone the wrong way.

1) RUSSELL (1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,2) - In the season premier on day one he set out to prove what a bunch of idiots and "dumb-a$$es" are casted for this show. His advancement this season proved that. Clearly he wants to win, but there will always be strength in numbers...and when an overwhelming majority of THIS cast are bitter castaways he outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted it will not bode well for the most dominant player this season. Even if he doesn't walk away with the million dollars, that he stated on day one he doesn't need, he can say, "Mission Accomplished." Now let's see if Production learned something from Samoa when they cast for future seasons (if there are any.)

2) BRETT (2,8,10,7,4,10,10,8,10T,7T) - Even if he runs the table and wins out to earn a seat in the Finals and benefits from a Jury heavily stacked in his favor he will not go down as the best or most popular winner ever. But you must give him credit for at the very least controlling his own destiny to make the Finals and earning the win. Of course one loss and it's a mute point as he'll join the rest of Galu on the Jury.

3) NATALIE (4,2,5,9,9,5,5,7,6,11) - On the other side of the coin if Natalie's name is written down more times at FTC you could have the most likable winner who backed into a victory since Ethan (Africa). Although in Ethan's case he was instrumental in some key team IC wins that gave his tribe an advantage to secure an All-Boran F4. A claim Natalie cannot make...but hey, at the end of the day her million dollars could be just as "green." For the record I'd rather see her win than Jaison or Mick.

4T) MICK (5,3,7,5,8,4,8,11,9,5) & JAISON (3,5,8,11,12,13,13,15,8,1) - Would be unfair to rank one over the other because BOTH got as far as they did by riding the Russell Express and if either makes the F3, I hardly think they will be a factor. The only suspense the Finale will provide for me is which one will be voted on the Jury.

BOOTED) SHAMBO (6,7,4,3,2,3,5,12,4,15) - Being victimized by the Galu casting she had to decide whether to take the high road or the low road. Obviously she took the low road although it wouldn't have mattered either way as far as Galu was concerned. Her only shot at advancement was flipping which is exactly what she did and it resulted in a F6 finish. But, like the Galu TCs earlier this season, I don't see her vote mattering much after the final votes are tallied.

JURY - For anyone who cannot see the bitterness and resentment of the disgrunted Jury during EVERY post-merge TC, I will respectfully ask that you please remove your blindfold.

PARTING WORDS
I would like to thank everyone (or perhaps I should say the precious few) who were diehards this season and participated in this weekly ranking. Much like the game of Survivor should be played my comments were not a matter of likeness or dislike toward any posters, but made in the true "spirit of the game." For those who took my words, wit, and yes sarcasm at times personally, my deepest apologies. Hope everyone tries to enjoy the most predictable Finale we've had in a long while.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... garcor 12-19-09 1
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... KuwabaraTheMan 12-20-09 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... michel 12-20-09 3
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... PsychoKitty 12-20-09 5
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... Belle Book 12-20-09 4
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... PsychoKitty 12-20-09 6
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... Aruba 12-20-09 8
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... PepeLePew13 12-21-09 10
           RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... iltarion 12-21-09 11
               RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... michel 12-21-09 13
                   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... iltarion 12-22-09 14
           RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... Aruba 12-21-09 12
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... CTgirl 12-20-09 7
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.F... Aruba 12-20-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-09, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-09 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-19-09 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

1) Russell - Don't know if he can win or not, but take away his aggressive, pro-active type of game play and there is no way four of the final five players are Foa-Foa. While I'll never claim he's a nice guy, to me he's already earned the million.

2) Jaison - Made a good point to Russell about Mick having a better chance of beating Brett in an IC challenge. Don't know if he did it deliberately to sway Russell into honoring the older alliance with Mick, but it seemed to help make that happen. Does make Jaison look like someone who will do what he sees as the right thing, even when it is not to his advantage. Shambo might be right that she'd have a shot at John's, and possibly Erik's, vote, but I don't believe for a second she could have won. Mick might. Though Jaison might too if he's at his best before the jury.

3) Brett - Do think he will likely win if he makes any argument at all to the jury. Can't believe with four Foa Foa's he'll ever get that chance.

4) Natalie - Assumed her choosing Brett first at the reward challenge was to give her the time to get to know him and form a bond for use as a jury vote. Seems likely she will get his vote if she's standing before the jury and he's on it. Wonder how many more votes she has picked up in that way?

5) Mick - Did not appear in a decision making role in this episode. Possible Galu's see Mick as a nice guy who is not at the center of the big decisionmaking for Foa Foa. If so, it might give him a real chance to win if Russell decides Natalie isn't so dumb after all and you end up with a final three of Russell, Jaison and Mick.

ESTIMATED CHANCES OF WINNING IN ORDER:
1) Natalie - needs to avoid possible last minute blindside and to convince jury she had a role in strategic decisions and was not simply Russell's yes lady
2) Jaison - needs to make his best argument to jury including his role in strategic decisions. A Russell, Jaison, Mick final three would help.
3) Mick - needs Brett out next. likely needs IC win unless Russell (on own or through Jaison's influence) decides to target Natalie. A Russell, Jaison, Mick final three would help Mick too.
4) Brett - needs two IC wins and coherent argument to jury
5) Russell - likely common knowledge among jury members he doesn't need money combined with resentment and lack of social play makes him long shot. a little flattery to key jury members might help.

Gone - Shambo. Once Laura and Dave were gone she came across as a completely different person. Whatever the facts, she obviously felt, and strongly, that most of Galu ostracized her, not the other way around. If you read her interview on this site, she did not feel that prevented her from making some strong Galu allies. Reading Russell Swan's, Dave's, and Monica's comments about her make me think Shambo is wrong about that, with the possible exceptions of Erik and John.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-09, 04:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
With five people left, I can honestly say that I wouldn't be upset with any of them winning. Although Russell has played the best game, I think everyone left in the game has a legitimate shot at victory, and there isn't anyone among the group who is a really poor player.

With that said:

1. Russell: He continues to be the strongest player mentally and strategically, and he did a wonderful job of controlling everyone and trying to sell Jaison and Shambo on getting rid of Mick, even if Jaison later convinced him otherwise. He's played an excellent game, but his revelation about his income may have cost him, if he does make it to the end.

2. Jaison: He's been improving steadily as the season went on, and he made the absolutely correct move in choosing to vote out Shambo rather than Mick. Although Mick is a bigger threat to win than Shambo, Brett trumps everyone in terms of threat and his logic was sound.

3. Brett: He's doing a great job in the challenges and he continues to get along with everyone at camp, even with his whole alliance on the Jury. If he makes the finals, he deserves to win.

4. Mick: His fate was kind of out of his hands, and the fact that everyone likes him is starting to paint a target on his back, but he's still in good shape right now.

5. Natalie: Largely a non-factor in the latest episode, aside from looking like a complete nut during the reward challenge, but she's acted smartly up until now.

I'm really not sure who will win at this moment.

Russell has played the strongest game and hasn't really alienated anyone on the Jury (even John and Shambo don't seem to blame him for backstabbing them), but the revelation of his income might cost him. I don't think the jury really seem bitter about him beating him, at least not most of them, but he'll need to do a great job in order to convince them that he deserves to win even when he doesn't need the money.

Mick has done a great job socially and decently in challenges, but he probably needs to win both remaining challenges in order to win, or for someone other than him or Brett to win the first and then he has to win the second. If he makes it to the end, he has a pretty good shot at winning, I think.

Brett either wins both remaining challenges and then wins the Jury vote in a landslide, or he doesn't and gets voted out. Those are his only options.

While Jaison isn't as well liked as Mick, I think he's also done well. No one seems to dislike him (unless I'm mistaken, he and Brett are the only ones in the F5 who have never been voted against), and he's done well in challenges. He also seems to be very conscious about how he'll play the Jury, and I can see him doing quite well in that scenario.

Natalie is the biggest wild card. She seems to get along well with a lot of people, but she may suffer from the stigma that she was never really essential. She wasn't a strategic mastermind like Russell, or a strong performer in challenges like Jaison or Mick.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-09 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

With your apologies
I don't know what to say...
They weren't necessary
?

Care should be taken
Regarding differing opinions
Although we fight
Perhaps we can agree

1- Natalie: Social game is strategy.
(She'd be one of my all-time favorites if her jury speech has for theme: Do you think I enjoyed being with this creep? I knew he was my ticket to the end so I endured!
Unfortunately, she's too nice for that.)

2- Jaison: The guy was right about eliminating Shambutch but not only for that reason. She was Russell's goat and, with her gone, that frees up a spot in the F3. Now, Jaison needs to use it. If he makes the F3, the lawyer will make a case that convinces the jury

3- Russell: The creep played a terrific game to get to the end. That's only half the job. He needs to prove to me that he can sell it to the jury. With his displays of arrogance, I have serious doubts that he can.

4- Mick: He's scared as hell so what does he do? Eat coconut. Now, that's playing!!!
(Why didn't his mother call him Nick? We would have had a trifecta of boring, useless castaways named Nick. To think this one can win?????)

5- Brett: He was in the ideal position in the middle of both Galu alliances to see what was coming. His lack of foresight put him in this desperate situation.

Booted: Shamboni: I had more than enough of that mullet. If Probst likes her, he can have her. What a terrible player.

To Kuwabara: Jaison received votes from Erik and Shambutch at the merge.
And, about: "She (Natalie) wasn't... a strong performer in challenges like Jaison or Mick."

First, she's a woman so it isn't a fair comparison. Second, What great feat did Mick and Jaison accomplish? I think that Natalie's performance in Foa Foa's second immunity win and in the team reward when she was in the cradle trumps whatever Mick has done and equals Jaison's bowling and swimming prowess(!)

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
Shambutch? I LOVE IT!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-20-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
This is mainly a matter of personal liking:

1. Natalie -- I think she's the only one who knew how to balance strategic ability with social skills. Yeah, RussHell overshadowed her in the strategic department, but it's not enough just to be strategic. You also have to have social skills as well. Natalie has them.

2. Brett -- he'll win if he reaches the Final 3. But I don't think he'll get that far.

3. Mick -- nice guy, but unless he can show that he played the game (even as much as Natalie did, let alone RussHell), he won't win the jury vote.

4. Jaison -- I like him okay, but he's not my favorite. And I don't think he's going to win.

5. RussHell -- yeah, he's the best strategist in the group. But as I said before, it's not enough just to be strategic. RussHell has no idea that he should cultivate relationships. Besides, I never liked him since he dumped water in the first episode. He'll always be last for me.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-09, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
Aruba - great comments and I agree with EVERYTHING you had to say!

1) Russell - he has earned this. Yes, he's an a$$ but he's played this game unrelenting since the first moment and he deserves to win. No one else has even tried compared to him - they've just outlasted the others in my opinion. Yes, his behavior was shocking and mean in the beginning (dumping the water, burning Jaison's socks, etc.), but he's always been on purpose and he's incredibly entertaining. If he survives to the final tribal council, I don't see him winning however because all the other players are so full of resentment and their own agenda. But if they truly voted for who had played the game the best, no matter how they personally feel about him, Russell is the winner. And watching the reunion show tonight is gonna be a hoot!

2) Natalie - likeable and she has been working the social game. I would never say she is a great Survivor player but she has been teamed with possibly the best player ever so that has been her good fortune and if she's #2, most likely she will win because of the resentments against Russell. But she HAS done more strategically and even physically than Mick and Jaison. I won't be crushed if she wins.

3) Jaison & Mick - Jaison has lasted a lot longer than I ever thought he would. And after his discomfort at getting cold, etc. he seems to have built his self esteem and endurance and is trying to play the game more confidently. And I suspect Russell would take him to the FTC over Mick. Mick is some serious eye candy and apparently is a doctor (!) But I can see none of his intelligence in how he's playing the game. I really don't see other than partnering himself with Russell and being athletic he has truly been playing to win. I would be shocked if he wins - he's extremely UTR and passive for such a smart guy. If he somehow goes on a winning spree and winds up being #2 though, he will most likely win if he's up against Russell. Same goes for Jaison.

5) Brett - likeable and as UTR as they can be. He has done absolutely nothing to deserve to win this - no strategy, and has made no contributions this whole season IMO - he's just still in it and if he can continue to win immunity the jury will vote for him because they are all Galu.

I can't wait until tonight! I hope Russell goes all the way and his teammates don't suddenly grow a spine and vote him out. I want to see what he'll say at the final tribal council! This will be better than Sue's Rats & Snakes speech!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

12-20-09, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
Thanks PsychoKitty!

Nice to have posters in my corner who see the Survivor light. I guess I appear to be the only one who thinks the Finale is predictable with a bitter Jury and a backed-in victory. I sure hope I'm wrong...should be interesting.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
I'm going to respectfully disagree with the 'backing in' version of Natalie's gameplay. She knew that she just had to let RussHell hang himself with his sheer arrogance and jackassedness.

I was surprised to see Natalie didn't play up her role in making friends with the Galus at merge time - she did more than anyone else to work up relationships and that came in handy at the end with the jury votes. She also had a hand in some boots, particularly the Erik boot which turned the tide from Galu to Foa Foa -- if the Erik boot doesn't happen, then neither RussHell nor Natalie would be there at the end. Natalie made that boot happen, not RussHell.

RussHell is a great player, yes, very cunning and strategic, but he forgot about the social part of the game and he was simply too egotistical and smug in front of the jury that he pissed away any chances of them voting for him. He blew it, simple.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
The Erik boot changed nothing. Remember Galu planned on voting out Russell, Natalie, Mick and then Jaison the very next episode. That was the plan. Even without Shambo's vote, Galu still had the majority and the power at that time. It was Russell finding the HII without clues, playing it, and Galu being foolish enough to vote for him that turned the tide. That had everything to do with Russell. The only reason Foa Foa made it to the end was Russell. For all of Natalie's social game, she could have been gone several times if not for a decision by Russell. But thus is the landscape when you ride a coattail.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
The Erik boot was the fall of Galu. Swan's medivac fragilized the tribe, Shambo's election fractured it but it was the Erik boot that ripped it apart. That's why Natalie's play was important.

After that, you are conveniently forgetting that Laura was urgently trying to get Natalie to join her side. If Russell doesn't have the idol, Natalie may have just done that.

At F10, we would have had Laura, Natalie, Monica, Kelly, Dave and Brett on one side with John, Shambo, Mick and Jaison isolated on the other.

Natalie could have been F3 with two of Laura, Brett Monica or Kelly. With Galu splitting their votes, Natalie would have had a good shot of winning against them.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-09, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-09 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

Urgently? Where do you get that?
Galu was splintered before Erik was booted, otherwise his last second boot would have never been possible. You know that. All his boot did was reveal to Galu the situation as it was. They believed that was a positive thing for them, and based off how they finally all got together to decide the very next vote versus working as separate factions just the episode before, they were evidently right. Russell finding two straight HIIs and leveraging John into joining Galu gave Foa Foa control of the game. The Erik boot was going to be him or Monica. It changed nothing.
Earlier in that same episode Laura had hinted that Natalie would likely vote with them, having no other good choice. However, she was there, later in the episode, when the Galu's agreed to vote Russell and then Natalie off. Laura voiced no opposition. In fact, they briefly discussed voting Natalie off first. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with Russell.
Even if Natalie isn't the next to be voted off after Russell goes, she doesn't break into the Final 3 without winning a challenge, and we saw how good she was at those. The F3 likely would have been Brett, Kelly and Monica. I believe Brett and Kelly would have preferred to face Monica in the FTC versus Laura. With 3 FU FUs on the jury, they would not have taken Natalie.
Lastly, Brett wins this game if not for Russell. His defeat of Brett in the FIC gave Natalie the only chance she had. So, once again, as always, a challenge win was absolutely key to someone winning. Fortunately for Natalie, as with many winners, she didn't have to be the one to win it.

>

12-21-09, 06:58 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
Russell was incrediably cocky in confessionals and his ego during the morning of Day 39 with Mick and Natalie at camp was obnoxious. But I honestly did not see that same "arrogance and jackassedness" in front of the Jury at FTC. He stated his case as the dominant player this season as far as outplay, outwit, and outlast (which he was) and called out the others as coattail riders (which they were.) His flaw was hoping this Jury would be more like Bonero and Thailand where the best player was rewarded with the win and ignoring seasons like "all-stars" and Outback where the coattail rider backed into a victory.

The Erik boot was a seek, search, and stretch by Production to try to throw any morsal of credit Natalie's way to not make her out as the complete coattail rider she was. The TWO TCs BEFORE Erik was booted, he got up on his soapbox and started talking smack to Foa Foa. The player most responsible for Erik's boot was ERIK HIMSELF. But even if Erik did not go that episode it was Monica whose neck was on the block (thanks to Erik) so a Galu member would have been the casualty at that TC regardless. I thought it was laughable that Natalie stated if Erik didn't go Foa Foa would have been down to three. Not so.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-09, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-09 AT 06:09 PM (EST)

I haven’t done one of these in a while but tonight’s the finale and I have to say I am ready for this season to be over. Watching Russell and his machinations was entertaining but the rest of the cast is a big dud. Jeff said early on that we would have people to root for (or rootables as he called them), but that never really happened for me. This season will land towards the bottom on my favorites list. I hate to say it, but I really don’t care one way or another about these characters and probably would’ve stopped watching if it wasn’t for my buddies on Survivor Blows!

1. Jaison – he has played a wildly uneven game but he has charisma and he is eloquent. When he talks, I listen.

2. Russell – he has had control of the game since day one and it’s been interesting watching him do his thing, but for me, overall the show suffered because of all the attention he got. However he deserves to win; no one else has done much of anything.

3. Bump on a log #1: Mick – The man seems to be perceived as a social and physical threat by the ones that are left, but he can barely put two words together on camera. He’ll be great at being an anesthesiologist. When my son was born, all the anesthesiologist had to do was call the time of birth. He got paid a ton of money to be there in case he was needed and he wasn’t. Yup, that job will fit Mick to a tee!

4. Natalie – The woman has barely had anything to say all season, and unlike Jaison, I don't remember what she does say when she speaks. Plus I believe in the separation of church and TV! That prayer warrior thing annoyed me no end. I don’t believe God micromanages how any competition turns out and how ironic that after all that praying and handholding, they still lost. But hey, good for her, that bonding with Brett probably won her the million dollars. But if she wins, it’ll be because she’s a nice Southern Christian girl cast with a bunch of other Christians. She got lucky that Russell picked her to be in an alliance and props to her for knowing the right way to deal with him, But yawn, bump-on-a-log #2.

5. Brett – Great competitor but who is he really? Bump on a log #3.

Booted: Shambo – another loose cannon that didn’t live up to her hype. Her reaction at guessing that the other team would drop 58 coconuts and then did was hysterical though.

Dash Away by Agman - bobbled by Tribe

12-20-09, 06:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.FINAL"

>4. Natalie – ...Plus I believe in the separation of church and TV!

WHEW...I'm glad you see it like I did and didn't feel "slighted" by my remark. BTW...DEAD ON with your assessment on our "God Warrior"/Southern Belle/probable Survivor winner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •