The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I didnt see that coming at all."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

AvidRealityWatcher 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-09, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AvidRealityWatcher Click to send private message to AvidRealityWatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I didnt see that coming at all."
LAST EDITED ON 12-20-09 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

Who would have guessed that the foa foa team would vote off Shambo like that. I realize they want to stay the foa foa 4 some but I thought they would have turned on Mick for sure.

Natalie is a shrewd one too. She is skirt tailing on Russel and could possibly be the Brett of the Foa Foa tribe. She isnt leader, and she isnt the hangman. And I'm as Christian as you need to be, so what in the tarnation was that whole God's Warriors BS for? I am positive that God has better plans with his hands.

Brett's editor cutting is getting fairly obvious to me that he will make it to the final 3. Its the cinderella story. Galu tribesman keeps strong all the way to the finals.

All of them knew that nobody would vote for Shambo, therefore the votes would fall on the remaining 2. Instead of splitting the votes 50/50 they decide it would be better off for all interested if they vote Shambo off causing the votes to possible split 3 ways. 2 votes here 2 votes there and 5 votes or 1, 3, 5. no matter how you look at it you need to see your name 5 times on that final vote. Even if you split the votes 50/50 you still have to see a minimum of 5 votes on that final vote. A 50/50/0 situation is the best scenario, considering that if all 3 different views won even 1 vote each 1-1-7 1-2-6 1-3-5 2-2-5, that would eliminate the possiblity of a swing vote situation. In a 5-4-0 situation, the swing vote pretty much decides the fate and if history has proven itself to be repeated time and time again, then you would have to admit that anything is possible for this season.

Russel - Mick - Jaison 3 worthy opponents, each bringing something to the table for FTC, after all who can forget how jaison looked when that storm hit both camps for 4 days.
Russel I do believe was quite frankly one of the few not terribly affected by all the cold, the rain, and the cold rain. Their former foa team mate that left the game due to passing out during a competition. Russel and he had the same resolve for the weather, but fortunately for Russel he didnt exert himself either. Everyone huddled up inside the makeshift shelter, trying to figure out who was going home at TC and not be able to leave the shelter while doing it. I dont really have much to say about Mick. He doesnt move me one way or the other. He was voted leader, and has never been voted for elimination if I stand correct here, So he has ligitimate claim to want the money.

Brett only because he has survived not because he has done anything fantastic.

That leaves Russels shadow. She latched onto him from day 1, and does whatever he says in order to advance her self through to the FTC. She hasnt won many challenges, and has made no moves on trying to elimnate anyone in particular, so is her social game, and loyalty enough to make it possible for her to win the million dollars?

Voting Shambo out instead of mick for the purpose of allowing a strong foa foa to help eliminate the final galu member in my opinion was a chickensh!t thing to do to the traitor. However, what a more fitting demise, to be treated the way she treated her own tribe.

Russel you better start pulling aces out of your, oh yeah you dont have a shirt or hat, ummm you better find a 4 leaf clover or get a rabbits foot, oh yeah this is the tropics not middle america, umm you better wish on a falling star, mmmm would Rosie Odonnel count? You had just better hope that the tides dont turn on you now in the next 3 days.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I didnt see that coming at all. Aruba 12-20-09 1
   RE: I didnt see that coming at all. garcor 12-21-09 2
       RE: I didnt see that coming at all. Belle Book 12-21-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-20-09, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I didnt see that coming at all."

>but I thought they would have turned on Mick for sure.

Russell and Jaison made it quite clear in their confessionals that keeping players with the best chance of defeating Brett in an IC was paramount. If Brett wins his way to the Finals the Jury is his and game over.

>Natalie...She is skirt tailing on Russel and could possibly be the Brett of the Foa Foa tribe...She hasnt won many challenges, and has made no moves on trying to elimnate anyone in particular, so is her social game, and loyalty enough to make it possible for her to win the million dollars?

I think so with this season's Jury. There have been Juries on past seasons where I would say no, but this is not such a season. Right now Foa Foa are dead set on trying to get Brett out of the game. If he loses the next IC, then we have a Foa Foa F4. It will be VERY interesting if Natalie get voted out at that F4 TC. If in that scenario the three guys do NOT let her go then they are real dofuses. On the other hand if Brett wins the NEXT IC then there is no Foa Foa F4 and the game chances. A much better scenario for Natalie.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-21-09, 06:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I didnt see that coming at all."
Sure Russell would have preferred to keep Shambo but likely though neither Jaison nor Natalie would have accepted that.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-21-09, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I didnt see that coming at all."
He definitely realized Jaison wouldn't accept it -- Jaison told him as much. And Natalie might not have accepted it either, so RussHell might've had little choice in the matter. What RussHell should have done -- and didn't -- is get rid of Natalie. That's because he underestimated her -- and it might have been purposeful on her part.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •