The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-13-09, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
Was able to get it in, but will definitely not be able to initiate the List next week. Easily the best episode of the season! Yes I know the rules of the game...but an exception should be made. If Foa Foa can pull this off and either Natalie, Mick, or Jaison wins this out of default, they should give at least half their prize to Russell.

1) RUSSELL (1,1,1,2,1,1,2) - DUH...I dunno who to rank #1??? LOL! This castaway simply defies logic as a Survivor player. Whereas he'll never have the charisma and leadership abilities of a Tom Westman, no player can "bring it" to the game like Russell. The only problem is Kelly, Laura, and Monica will be sitting on the Jury should Russell make the Finals. I could see it already that their jealousy and sour-grapes toward Russell will make Lex's performance at the S8 Final TC look like the Easter Bunny. Russell could be sitting next to Bin Laden and NO WAY those three girls give him their votes.

2) LAURA (2,3,6,9,13,15,13) - I don't think Eliza (arguably the best puzzle solver and mental challenge performer on Survivor) could have been anymore impressive than Laura in the IC. Once again, the social butterlies' wings get clipped by a challenge win. Her back-to-back IC wins makes her an easy #2, but also makes her target much larger. She cannot run the table so I expect Yoga classes to be conducted on the Ponderosa shortly.

3) MONICA (8,11,12,12,16,12,12) - OK Iltarion...are you happy now?! All kidding aside, deserves a top 3 place after last night's episode. Yes I know she had an insurmountable lead to work with, but several players before her squandered such a lead. She didn't panic and brought it home. Also credit for introducing the threat that Russell may have found a SECOND idol WITHOUT any clues as improbable as that may have seemed at the time.

4) SHAMBO (3,2,3,5,12,4,15) - She layed out her strategy as early as ep. 3 when suggesting a flip to Foa Foa at merge. In order for it to come to fruition (and make the Galu women pay for their threatment toward her) she'll need one more player, perhaps John or Brett, to make it work. In any event I predict Shambo to be the next player to help turn the game around should this happen.

5) NATALIE (9,9,5,5,7,6,11) - WOW...is Production begging to make us think someone/anyone other than Russell is playing??? I'm sticking to my initial opinion that the castaway responsible for Erik's boot was Erik himself given his TC outbursts and his condensending ways around camp. I guess I'll throw Natalie a crumb for mentioning Erik's name during the Barbie Doll convention, but you could have parachuted Helen Keller into the game and given her just as much credit for Erik's boot. Hey "Y'all", the opening rat killing scene was hysterical and makes Natalie worthy of the top half on this list.

6) JOHN (4,6,8,7,14,13,14) - Appeared to be the only one to take Monica's suggestion of Russell finding another II seriously, but with four Foa Foas voting in a bloc they didn't have the numbers to write down a second choice after the five necessary Russell votes. Loved the Rocket Scientist say playing Surivior isn't "rocket science."

7) MICK (5,8,4,8,11,9,5) - I'll stick him here for making the finals in the IC even though he didn't fared well in the end. I still feel he (and Natalie) are in the best positions thanks to Russell.

8) JAISON (11,12,13,13,15,8,1) - I'm moving him up just for acknowledging that Russell deserves to win this season. Found it interesting that Jaison was the first Foa Foa member Russell told about the II, even before Mick and Natalie. Maybe I'm reading too much into that.

9) DAVE (6,5,2,1,3,6,7T) - Doing jumping-jacks prior to a RC where the mental puzzle would determine the winner was comical. But he was very instrumental "barking orders" to give his team a large lead. Although the orders he barked dismissing Monica's thoughts on Russell finding another II had him eating crow at TC. Not that I realistically see him in the Finals, but ticking off a jury member at TC is just plain dumb as well.

10) BRETT (7,4,10,10,8,10T,7T) - Nothing I could write here can reinforce what a monumental waste this selection was as a castaway for Survivor. Nuff said.

BOOTED) KELLY (10,10,11,11,9,9,7T) - Golly Gee, her and the Bikini Brigade treat Shambo like crap the past 20+ days and she comes to this grand realization that Shambo can't be trusted with them and is probably flipping??? DUH?! Give that girl a Mensa application. Her highest ranking all season was on my very first list when I asked who the heck she was. What does THAT tell you? I'll end elaborating on Iltarion's fantasy a couple weeks ago and will be looking forward to her wardrobe selections for the upcoming TCs.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 KuwabaraTheMan 11-13-09 1
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 dabo 11-14-09 2
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 Aruba 11-14-09 3
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 garcor 11-14-09 4
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 iltarion 11-14-09 5
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 michel 11-15-09 6
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 PsychoKitty 11-15-09 7
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 iltarion 11-16-09 8
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 dabo 11-16-09 9
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 mhdallas 11-19-09 12
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 fleaismycat 11-18-09 10
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 michel 11-18-09 11
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 kingfish 11-20-09 13
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 PepeLePew13 11-20-09 14
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 michel 11-20-09 15
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9 Tublecane 11-21-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-13-09, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
First time doing one of these:

1. Russell: Finding one HII without a clue is impressive. Finding two without any clues is amazing. Russell is playing the game extremely hard, and he's doing a wonderful job. He's still got a long road ahead of him, especially when it comes to getting Jury votes, but right now it's Russell's world and everyone else is just living it.

2. Laura: Back to back Immunity Victories show that she's one of the strongest competitors in the game challenge wise. She's excelled at both physical and mental challenges, and she's calling the shots in the Galu Alliance right now. Were it not for Russell, Laura would already be figuring out how to spend her money.

3. Shambo: She did well in Immunity, and further more, she made the call to vote Kelly out, raising the smart point that the guys would be fine with getting rid of Monica at any point. She's solidified her position with Russell, and seems to be playing more intelligently then she was a couple of weeks ago.

4. Natalie: She's playing a great social game, and she definitely has a lot of respect. Note that the others consider her more of a threat than Jaison or Mick. She's playing intelligently, and she could get a lot of Jury votes if she makes it to the end.

5. Monica: She raised the point that Russell could have found the idol again, and she also helped to win reward, so she was good this week. That doesn't change the fact that everyone except Laura wants her out of the game, though.

6. John: He seems to be smarter than the other Galu guys, and he also brought up that Russell could have the idol.

7. Mick: He did well in Immunity and that's about it this week.

8. Jaison: Russell seems to trust him the most of the FoaFao Four, but he needs to step up in the challenges if he wants to have any shot at winning.

9. Brett: Didn't really do anything good or bad in this episode.

10. Dave: Dismissing the possibility that Russell could find the idol may have cost the Galu players the game.

Kelly: She never really made a huge impression, but she ultimately went home because Laura was safe and nobody likes Monica.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-09, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
Welcome aboard!

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-09, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
Welcome KuwabaraTheMan...nice to have you!

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-09, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-09 AT 11:52 PM (EST)

1) Russell: Who else? He responded to knowing he was in trouble by: taking the initiative to search for the idol while most of the Galu's were still enjoying reward; finding the idol; telling the people who needed to know he had it, and creating the plan for how to best use it. Also helped bring Shambo closer into their alliance by trusting her with his secret. Does make me wonder, if it's that easy to find the II's even without clues, why hasn't anyone tried before? Only negative. Looked like he had a good shot of keeping Laura out of the IC challenge final but became overconfident; dawdled, and then lost the bag when he saw her passing him.

Would be funny if Russell can manufacture a fake II for Galu to find and then find the real one himself. Can survivors still bring stuff into the game with them? Could see him bringing a fake idol making kit.

2) Natalie: Suppose they ate the rat? Her little adventure made her appear to be a genuinely nice woman willing to do unpleasant work to make living conditions more tolerable for herself and her tribesmates. If Foa Foa can gain the numbers edge she is in a great position. If not, Galu identified her as next to go after Russell and suspect Laura will likely feel Natalie deceived her with the Erik suggestion and will hold a grudge.

3) Shambo: Doubt anyone feels threatened by her, and possible Galu's think she is still on their side given her TC vote. While appears Russell is playing her (and perhaps everyone else) sometimes its more important to make final five or six since strange things can then happen. Could see her making it provided Galu's don't decide to target her first; which seems unlikely.

4) Monica: Seems smarter now after RC performance and suggestion about Russell having the idol. As no physical challenge threat she could hang around long enough to become an important vote in an alliance.

5) Laura: Great puzzle performance (looked like she flew through it) saved her for now. Much fun watching her reaction to Russell playing the idol. Appears to be the leading decision maker on Galu, with John perhaps a behind the scenes plotter. If can get back their numbers edge on Foa Foa still in good position. If not she should be one of the earliest targets. Can't see her winning too many more IC's unless they are all puzzles.

6) Mick: Still there. Looks like he could benefit a lot if embattled Foa Foa's are much tighter than Galu's, as has appeared the case in recent episodes. Can more easily envision another Galu flipping than a Foa Foa. Another problem with taking advantage of a number advantage to start taking out your own people. Who know's what resentments and distrust are suddenly stirred up among a once close knit appearing tribe.

7) Jaison: Jaison smiles! More than once I noticed. Like Mick could benefit from apparent tightness of Foa Foa. Also as last on the list of targeted Foa Foa's, could sneak through to final four or five even if Galu's regain upper hand as a blindside of the most powerful Galu's would seem likely at some point and stray votes would be needed. Mick could be another.

8) John: Appears smarter and more influential than Dave or Brett. Still can't see him or them flipping to join a tighter Foa Foa where they would be on the outside unless convinced they are going to lose anyway.

9) Dave and Brett: Galu's answer to Mick and Jaison except Dave seems funnier and not quite as bright as either Mick or Jaison.

Gone: Kelly: Not much to say.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-09, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
We've seen this coming for a while now, but it was still a disappointment for me. To me, it is sad to see a tribe that has dominated for 50% of the game being taken down because one guy keeps finding idols. Like most tragedies though, Galu had a hand in their own demise with voting out Erik last episode and then foolishly throwing their votes at Russell instead of learning from Exile Island and Fiji and voting for someone that the FU FUs wouldn't expect. A simple vote for Natalie and the Galus have the game in cruise control.

1. Russell- Is biggest force in this game by quite a margin. He actually might be the first castaway in history to have an entire tribe riding his coattails. I agree that failed deals with Laura and Monica may end up giving one of the coattail riders the win with both of them and Kelly likely voting for someone else.

2. Laura- The women's minister should be the white hat to Russell's black but has never come off that way, starting with some of her not exactly Christian comments about Shambo. A little more forbearance and tolerance on her part, and this might be a different game. Regardless, she is feared like few women in Survivor history have been feared, perhaps no one, and her IC win against a full tribe of 6 guys and 4 other women is one of the better accomplishments by a woman in this game. Clearly, one of the stronger women to ever play the game, but obviously lacking a great strategical game. She allowed her determination to be rid of Russell lead her into a risk that was easily avoided. Now, it is a 5-5 game with Shambo in Russell's pocket, and though I don't know what is going to happen, the editing has already shown us the end game.

3. John - Another strong episode from this guy, who frankly, I've liked from the start. I must like rocket scientists since Dave Johnson has always been one of my faves. Maybe I should have been one. Anyway, he is getting as much confessional time as anyone right now. He has been involved in every strategical decision Galu has made. He was party to the big mistake of voting for Russell, but voiced his apprehension ahead of time, sensing the danger. Like his request that RussWell sit out the fateful challenge, John might have changed the game if he would have stuck with his gut and asserted himself.

4. Monica - Her strongest episode, though it might also end up one of her last. According to her bio she's a pretty smart girl, and that might have finally showed a little with her suggestion they prepare for the idol being played. Problem was they didn't have the numbers to execute Plan Voodoo. She dodged another bullet with Kelly taking one. She could skate by a while now, which is a good thing to me.

5. Natalie - Scene with the rat was either a winner's edit or a Cerie edit. I guess we'll find out. Props to her for being a bigger threat in Galu's mind now than Mick or Jaison. She is in great position, but I'm no longer so sure Russell would take her to the end. He's an observant guy, and she's trying almost too hard to make friends.

6. Shambo - She is in great position no matter which way things swing, though a FU FU take over would be better for her. Her and Laura have kind of flipped positions where Shambo is now the more vindictive of the two rather than getting over it. I'm sure losing to Laura head-to-head was especially maddening. Lucky for her that Russell needs her. She said she trusts Russell as much as anyone. That says all that needs to be said about Shambo's game.

7. Danger Dave- His zenith clearly has passed though he did get more screen time this episode, mostly thanks to the reward. He was the one that quickly acquiesced to RussWell before his final challenge, and he was the one that dismissed the idea of Russell having another idol. Big, big mistakes.

8. Mick- Finally showed up in a challenge with his near miss in the IC. Had a couple confessionals including one where he ranted that maybe Galu would now have to drop their condescending attitude towards FU FU. Not sure where that comes from. Thought that disappeared with Erik. Perhaps not.

9. Jaison- Same order as Galu gave them. I said a young athletic guy can't go UTR regardless of how he does in challenges. I might have been wrong. He now ranks last on Galu's hit list, two spots behind Natalie. Well done, sir. Still getting the confessionals which indicate he'll be a continuing player.

10. Brett - MIA. Didn't even get to go on reward with the majority of Galu, which must have really stunk with Kelly and Monica both going. Also was no where to be found when the strategical decisions were made. Maybe if he had taken a more active role in his fate, it could have worked out better for him. If I were him, I'd just get to Ponderosa and join Kelly as quickly as I could. This game really hasn't been for him other than a vacation with some hot women anyway.

Ponderosa Populace

Erik - Victim of a poor strategical decision by John putting him on the wrong side of the women. At Ponderosa, he still told Kelly he was only trying to throw FU FU off that they were going to vote for Russell. Shows again that we can't count on honesty even at Ponderosa. Liked how he told Kelly she stunk after their first hug. That was butch. Didn't like how he is suddenly a FU FU cheerleader. Dreamz thinks that is switching sides pretty quickly. There are still 3 guys on Galu that didn't want to vote for him.

Kelly - VERY sad to see her go. Looking forward to seeing her at TC. Unique looking girl whose beauty just seemed to build on me. From interviews and confessionals, seems about as mature as you'd expect from a 25 year old. Was really stunned by the vote and cried on the ride to Ponderosa. Showed typical hypocrisy during her final words but was clearly overcome by emotion. I liked how glad she was to see Erik, though he wasn't as glad to see her. He's a stronger man than me. Very average player who at least tried hard, complained little, and looked good. I don't ask for much.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-09, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
1- Natalie: Laura's words showed Natalie could have gone with either alliance. That's nice positioning

2- Russell H.: He is impressive but is playing "find the idol" really Survivor? I don't think so.
(One could say he's as much on borrowed time as Monica)

3- Shambo: She's now Foa Foa.

4- Jaison: He continues to narrate the story of the season: The Adventures of Foa Foa.

5- Mick: "You just have to look at the pieces" and "I didn't even think there could be another idol" terlls me we found out why Foa Foa was so bad in puzzles.

6- Brett: He wasn't part of the fiasco. If he ever makes a move, it should be soon.

7- John: No, it isn't rocket science.

8- Monica: I have to put her above the others because she realized the dangerous possibility.
(BTW: Kelly told us Monica wouldn't have been voted out if there had been a vote when Russell was medevaced, Shambo would have.)

9- Laura: Winning challenges means nothing if you act stupidly after. The necklace only gave her 3 more days. Her strategy should cost her Final 3.

10- Dave: Infuriating jurors is even dumber than ignoring the possible danger of the idol.

Booted- Kelly: It must have been agonizing to wait until the 8 vote read before realizing "It's me". That reminded me of Gretchen's reaction except who cared about someone we barely saw?

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-15-09, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
I love your list Aruba! I had taped the show and just watched it last night and started WHOOPing when Russell found the 2nd idol! WOW = I dunno - I think he deserves to win the whole thing. What a snake, but he's the only one really playing out there. I agree with alot of your comments about contributions others have made to the game, but so many (like Kelly) are practically so invisible I can't remember their names!

Here's a QUICK list - sorry, am just working WAY too hard And have to get home to watch the Amazing Race!!!!

1) Russell - I can't WAIT to see the reunion show - Fur is Gonna Fly! I keep imagining what the other players are saying while at home watching the show!!! He's too much! And is the only one TRULY playing the game this season. LVOE how proactive he is!!!

2) Shambo - she's GREAT and it's awful how the twenty somethings (lazy butts) have disliked her from the beginning. This lady has integrity and strength. Yes, she's had a couple of accidents but that's not a reason to dispise someone so much.

3) Natalie (at least she's trying!)

4) Mick - because he's cute. Doesn't seem to be playing at all.

5) Jaison - seems to be rallying again. I like his integrity, but we need him to play harder!

6) John - he can be pretty funny (for a Rocket Scientist!) and he's trying to play.

7) The rest of them - some have their good points and some have their bad, but they are ALL so UTR!!! I can't believe any of them could win. This season the interviews are focused on SO FEW players, and even if there is a huge switch up, I can't imagine one of the UTR's winning it as we aren't even allowed to see them!

Sorry for the ROUGH list - I know I'm violating all the LVOE list rules But I AM loving the show!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-09, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
Actually, according to Kelly's post-interview, Shambo has slept outside the shelter since early in the game, alienating herself from everyone else. Also, again, according to Kelly, Laura has gone to Shambo a couple times to make amends with her. Apparently, Shambo is the one that refused to allow Laura to get along with her.
Now this is only one half of the story. So, keep that in mind. However, we are kind of seeing that in the editing with Shambo still bitter against Laura while Laura appears to have let it go. Also, I do tend to believe at least Kelly's claim that Shambo slept outside the structure. I don't think you can blame your tribemates for alienating you if you refuse to sleep in the shelter.
Lastly, Kelly did confirm that Brett was with her, and that he probably would not have voted for Monica after Russell was medivaced. Now, just because Kelly thought they would have voted for Shambo doesn't mean that they WOULD have voted for Shambo. At that point, by her own admission, she didn't know anything about John's determination to get rid of Monica. Now, Aruba pointed out that if Brett sides with the women, the best he can do is force a tie and that would be unlikely. However, after Kelly talked about it, I realized that is probably the backwards way of looking at it. Would Kelly, Laura and Brett brave the purple rock to save Monica? Maybe. However, would the guys brave the purple rock to save Shambo? Almost certainly not. So, yeah, though Kelly's word doesn't guarantee anything, just logic seems to suggest it was more likely Shambo would have went home if there was a vote.

>

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-09, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
1. Natalie
2. Shambo
3. Dave
4. Russell
5. Laura
6. John
7. Mick
8. Jaison
9. Monica
10. Brett

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
1. John - on looks alone, even though he has made some pretty intelligent observations. (I just don't like any of the others enough to make them #1.)
2. Laura - Very strong player, but I like her mostly because Shambo hates her so much.
3. Natalie - good player, good personality.
4. Mick - cute, but playing a little safe.
5. Brett - eh, just because he's better than the rest of them.
6. Dave - don't like him that much, think he's kind of creepy.
7. Jaison - has his good moments, but am really tired of him.
8. Monica - she can go at any time and I wouldn't care.
9. Shambo - pitiful excuse for an ex-Marine. She's riding the coattails of Satan himself and they're both going to go down in flames. I can't think of one good move she's made on her own.
10. Russell - Just because he finds hidden idols (which are obviously not hidden very well) doesn't mean he's playing the game very well. Even idiots get lucky at times. He has to be the most obnoxious jerk I've ever seen on ANY reality show. How has he merited such admiration from so many? How many challenges has he won? (None, I do believe). What has he done to help his tribe (oh, that's right - he doesn't want to help them, he wants to control them.) So he's a good player...how?

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-09, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-09 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

1. Russell: Definately the star of the season.
2. Natalie: Good social game and probably could win a jury vote against a Galu.
3. Laura: Rocked the IC
4. Mick: Riding Russell's coattails but not being dumb
5. Shambo: seems to have latched on to Russell and that's probably her best bet as the Galus will get rid of her when the can.
6. Jaison: again he's playing pretty neutrally.
7. Monica: The only Galu with a clue about how to manage vote outs at this point.
8. Dave: Is he playing the game or is he in his own world?
9. John: It was his idea to get rid of Eric. They should have thought out the numbers problem back then.
10. Brett: Invisible-why aren't we allowed to see him do anything?

Kelly: I didn't hate Kelly although I thought she was cliquey but I really didn't like her last words. Deserving and Survivor don't go together. You are in the game because you played better. It's not about being deserving. Did they expect him to just let them vote him out without trying?

Now I miss Tom Westman.

11-18-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
"10. Brett: Invisible-why aren't we allowed to see him do anything?"

Maybe it's because he's a T-shirt designer and CBS doesn't want to give him free publicity! He'll have to take it off to get airtime.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
Shambo has become the evil-est survivor. For me. She can grow hair, though. Give her that.

I am finally in the Russell admiration society. And I think he was right, that he was born to play this game. Hats off to the casting crew for his selection.

I am also a Natalie fan. Cute, funny, can kill and eat a rat when she needs to, doesn't hold back at challenges, and has good taste in beach wear.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-09, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
It'll be interesting to see how John does in this week's Love/Loathe list. What an episode for John! He really showed his game-intelligence last night and made a few brilliant moves. Too bad we didn't see more of this from him in the previous episodes or that he wasn't in the same tribe as RussHell right from the beginning.

I'll wait for the official v19.10 thread, but RussHell, Natalie and John are light-years ahead of the other six in the game right now.

11-20-09, 06:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
? Didn't John just reserve his seat at the kiddie table while the Foa Foa4 enjoy their turkey dinner in the dining room? John played well...for 6th place.

If you want to open the list this week, go ahead; Aruba said he was out of town and couldn't do it.

Tublecane 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-21-09, 05:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tublecane Click to send private message to Tublecane Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.9"
"The only problem is Kelly, Laura, and Monica will be sitting on the Jury should Russell make the Finals."

That's why you either bring Shambo, who they hate more, or some invisible man, like Mick for instance, against whom you can shine.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •