The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-02-09, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
If there was any question what criteria Production uses to cast a majority of the Survivor women, the "care package" sent along with the tree mail should pretty much leave no doubt. As a straight man I couldn't have high-fived Production any higher; if I were a female fan, I not sure how I might react.

1) RUSSELL H. (2) - Yes he appears to be the only one on his tribe playing the game. Yes he is on a tribe of idiots. But the "most idiotic tribe ever?" Don't know about that one, Russell...the line is VERY long. But he showed me something by giving his power-hungry tendencies a rest and letting thin-skinned Jaison get his way...at least for now.

2) LIZ (3) - Despite the bevy of bikini-clad Barbie Dolls gracing our TV screens, the female I seem to be drawn to most is Liz. Maybe it's her effort in the challenges. Maybe she has a brain. Or maybe it's the self-control she displayed by not spitting in Ben's face when he told her (and included the female tribemates) not to make fire because they (women) are incapable.

3) RUSSELL S. (6) - Tough position. Regardless of what reward he chose, half the tribe would be unhappy. But he ultimately decided to satisfy the women of the tribe. Sounds like Russell's Mama raised him well. But let's see how happy they will be when/if it starts pouring rain. In any event I still like this guy.

4) SHAMBO (15) - Major move for the former Marine. When the bikinis came out of the bag, poor Shambo must have felt like a bald man getting a comb, brush, and hair gel, but she finally found a group of people who think she "rocks." Although Bin Laden could have followed Yasmin and been well-received. Handy around camp, tough in challenges, and friendly. Can't ask for more on Survivor.

5) ERIK (4) - I wholeheartedly agree with him about the comfort items being deemed useless when it starts raining without a tarp. I still like his competitive nature.

6) DAVE (7T) - He doesn't look like a fitness trainer, but he went by Ben like Ben was standing still. He hasn't had much TV time, but I agree with that he has said thus far.

7) ASHLEY (10) - Held her own as a blocker in the challenge. Actually she has performed well in all challenges which has me stratching my head as to why she is always labeled the "weak link." Perhaps she doesn't pull her weight at camp? I dunno, but clearly there must be some reason why her name always comes up as the "weakest." Not good for the present time. But the good news for her is when a player who is percieved inept makes it past the second week, in sad Survivor fashion, they usually get their ticket punched to the F4. We'll see.

8) JAISON (1) - Big drop-off. It's bad enough having a racial chip on your shoulder the size of Alaska, but to bring it into the game of Survivor is not advisable. Did Ben make a "cultural" slur? Absolutely. Did he make a "racial" slur? Maybe...but only Ben knows the absolute answer to that. There is a difference. Allow me to inform you Jaison that many non-blacks reside in "Ghettos." Yasmin being black isn't the issue; her acting like a slummy trash-talking b!tch was. In three days he may have gone from Russell's "boy" to Russell's target because of his thin-skinned sensitivity. BTW did anyone else catch the use of "Southern Boy" and "racist" in the same comment??? Why do I get this sneaky suspicion that Jaison will get a free pass on that one?

9) MICK (5) - Has been a non-entity so far. Pretty pathetic effort with the flint. Could be an appropriate replacement for Marisa in Russell's "Dumb-A$$ Girl Alliance."

I'll repeat my comments from last weak on these two:

10T) KELLY (7T) - ???

10T) BRETT (7T) - ???

12) MONICA (12) - Yes the conditions are tough, but only one week into the game with relatively nice weather and Monica has an orgasmic experience over a bikini and a woven palm mat? HMMM...a hottie who doesn't take much to make her happy. Where has SHE been my whole life?

13) JOHN (14) - I guess anything he does would be an improvement from his day one debacle as general contractor and his moronic decision to keep his jeans on during the swimming leg trying to earn reward for his tribe. I'm still not liking him.

14) YASMIN (17) - Two Gold Stars for Production this episode. First was the bikini care package; second was giving Yasmin virtually no TV time. That's enough to move her up a couple spots.

15) LAURA (13) - I didn't think anything would be more silly than Katie's arts and craft sessions and Coby's hair braiding appointments in Palau. But Laura's Yoga classes are ranking right up there. Although I do think it's pretty hilarious when she splashed water in Ashley's eyes during the challenge.

16) NATALIE (11) - So how did it really feel sitting between Ben and Jaison at TC? My guess would be LOST considering the man pulling her strings was sitting three people away. What a joke!

BOOTED) BEN (16) - Whether Ben is a racist or not, he's got more than enough detriments to his character. Glad he's gone.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 iltarion 10-03-09 1
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 garcor 10-03-09 4
 ?????????????????? michel 10-03-09 2
   RE: ?????????????????? garcor 10-03-09 3
       RE: ?????????????????? TxMom2011 10-03-09 5
   RE: ?????????????????? iltarion 10-03-09 6
       RE: ?????????????????? michel 10-04-09 10
           RE: ?????????????????? iltarion 10-05-09 11
   RE: ?????????????????? Aruba 10-04-09 7
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 michel 10-04-09 8
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 iltarion 10-04-09 9
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 Aruba 10-05-09 12
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 michel 10-05-09 13
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3 CTgirl 10-06-09 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-09, 04:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-09 AT 04:57 AM (EST)

I ask for the Puke to be off my TV, and there he goes! The ladies get bikinis. I'm sorry. Nothing to complain about from me. Liking it.

1. Monica - Pigtails, bikini, pulled up socks = #1. Einstein would agree. Before the bikinis came out, we never saw Monica once all episode. After, she was on the screen constantly. Let me give the editor a loud round of applause. No one has been shown to be playing the game except for a complete @ss. So, why not?
2. Russell the Greater- Still lacks confidence in the leadership role, but he has put himself in a key position in all the challenges and has performed well. Plus, if you judge a leader by the success of their team, there you go. Comfort decision was foolish and yet completely understandable. Anyone who lives with women can agree with the line- "Keep the women happy, and we'll be happy." That's pretty much a truism. And, if choosing some pillows would give me a chance to get between Laura and Monica, I'm going for it. As the most entertaining Survivor ever once said, "If two gorgeous women want to make a Rob-sandwich out of me, I'm no moron."
3. Laura- Looked good as well, but is mainly here because she may have had the most to do with Galu winning that IC. She was just too strong for Ashley to handle.
4. John- This guy try out for the Bachelor and end up on Survivor? A rocket scientist? Looks and smarts. Has been in all the challenges and tried hard regardless of result. Pretty much toyed with Ben in the IC, which is worth a high spot on my list. And he seems to be getting some steady confessional time, which for a Galu member is pretty good.
5. Erik- Great comment about the comfort being useless without the tarp. I agree that the tarp may have been too important to pass up. Could have been higher on the list but didn't compete in the IC.
6. Danger Dave- Typically, glossing yourself is a bad thing. Not for this guy though. Flying past Ben in the IC and then referring to himself in the 3rd person as "Danger Dave" has to be good enough for 6th on my list.
7. Ashley- Only one besides RussHell on her tribe with a little fire in her belly. She did better against the women in the IC than Ben did against the men. How can they consider her the weak one if she was the one picked to defend? Don't get it. Cute girl, too.
8. RussHell- Is the only person shown so far to be playing the game. Should really be at the top of the list. Still has a chance to climb there if he would just stop repeating over and over again how in control he is. Shut up, dude. Like Aruba, I let him climb the list a little after being impressed with the way he downshifted with Ben and Jaison. Jaison kind of turned into a whinebag, but Ben had to go for the sanity of the tribe. Wise move.
9. Liz- Nearly non-existant that episode other than Ben telling her she's weak and has small hands and an alright performance in the IC.
10. Mick- Still getting the confessional time, which is a good thing. Still hasn't shown any leadership that I've seen other than his first challenge selections. Obviously, he is a bad judge of character since he couldn't tell after 30 seconds of talking to her that Shambo is not likely to tell a lie. He apparently reads people about as well as Jean Robert. Bad weakness to have in this game.
11. Kelly- Still getting NO screen time, but other than Laura, was probably the main key to victory for Galu in the IC. Tackled Natalie both times.
12. Natalie- Speaking of which, she got herself a little more screen time this episode, and looked good. However, she looked like the weakest link in the IC, not Ashley.
13. Shambo- Plummets down my list for her whining this episode. Who cares if 4 people of a 10 people tribe take 30 minutes at the start of their day to do yoga or whatever else they want to do? Stop your complaining. And you don't go to the other tribe and immediately start complaining about your own tribe. That just makes you look pathetic, in my eyes. Foa Foa has more people around your age?? Whuh? Who?
14. Yasmin- No screen time this episode, which was probably for the best. Example here of how picking who is sitting out ahead of time can backfire. Yasmin would have been great as a defender on that challenge.
15. Jaison- Plummets like a rock kite on my list. Is starting to sound like another quitter. You don't ever talk about quitting, even just as a gesture. Ben was right about his "ghetto trash" comment. Yasmin loudly proclaims herself as being from the ghetto. As such, calling her ghetto trash has nothing to do with race. Now, Ben did say some other things that smelled of racism, but then you call him out and confront him on those things right then. Instead, Jaison did nothing, and now sits and stews, questioning his manhood for not doing anything. Pathetic.
16. Brett- This guy has no story. At all.

cuatro bootro

Marisa- I'm still upset about it. It makes me stew and question my own manhood.
Mike- Just another waste of a cast space.
Betsy- One older woman on each tribe, both alienated. Big surprise.
Ben- Holy crap, moron. Do you ever watch Survivor? Let me clue you in. No one starves on Survivor. No one has seriously starved on Survivor in about 17 seasons. In fact, I'm not even sure they lose weight anymore. The tribe can't afford to be without you like I can't afford to be without hemorrhoids. Adios!

>

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-09, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
1) Russell (Foa Foa): For letting Ben going showing he has some flexibility and grasp on reality. Makes his bragging sound more like playing to the cameras.

2) Ashley: Out of sympathy since hard to tell why she was a target except that she wanted Ben out and Russell wanted Ben around.

3) Jaison: Showed himself capable of controlling some votes; though doubtful he can do it again. Still think he might be a little to much of a straightforward and serious type thinker for Survivor, where successful players are often happily manipulative.

4) Shambo: Liked her creating a torch for other Foa Foa members. She also appeared to be working during the Yoga. Outdoors Skills (other than fishing) and hard work.

5) Russell (Galu,or whatever it is called): Think choice will end up being a big blunder as rains will occur and entire tribe will be blaiming him for getting wet.

6) John: Sounded smarter this week.

7) As did male tribesmates re: Russell's choice.

8) Mick: Doesn't appear to be there. Might have been smart to not want to lead, but doesn't appear to want to take a position on anything on a tribe that desparately needs some positive leadership. Also appears to trust Russell's word (look me in the eye, whatever) which makes him also appear naive.

Can't tell others apart.

Gone:

Ben. Do think his choice of words with Yasmin were poor, though don't blame him for responding. Does appear he was clashing with other members of own tribe. Foa Foa likely better off without him though don't see them winning too many challenges with or without him.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "??????????????????"
I thought everyone except Ben and maybe a few members of his family would have Jaison at #1 this week.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-09, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ??????????????????"
not really. still think it was mostly a Yasmin (spelling?) created controversy. Ben's response was poorly worded, and no doubt contained more than a hint of his attitudes toward other ethnicities.

Still note that neither Jaison nor anyone else from Foa Foa responded to Yasmin's monologue until she singled out Ben. Perhaps they were too shocked by her words. Admit Ben's response put Jaison in an awkward situation; but he could have just confronted Ben about it rather than trying (successfully) to manipulate him out of the game through blackmailing teammates.

Sounds like Jaison had a problem with Ben's supposed bullying of women (not sure if he was bullying them or simply acting like an ##### towards them.) Good personality characteristic on Jaison's part, but perhaps out of place on Survivor where a woman can lie and manipulate you out of the game just as easily as a man can.

Admit don't know what else Ben had been saying that wasn't shown. Might have made many more questionable comments that helped set Jaison off.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-03-09, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ??????????????????"
I watched last weeks episode thinking "why isnt Jaison saying something" when Ben made remarks which I thought were incognito racist and certainly inappropriate. Jaison was in an awkward position.

Yeah Jasmine is obnoxious and socially inept, I still feel that Ben was wrong in the way he responded to her. He wouldve been better served to save those remarks for confessional, if anywhere.

At elimination I kept waiting for Ben to say ... yeah I was just reacting to what Jasmine said and I probably should not have said that stuff. Jaison was right, Jasmine is still a young lady and Ben should've reacted more gentlemanly..... but no -- he said she started it. I wonder if she hit him if he would hit her back?

As for Jaison - I dont like that he threatened to quit --- there's no quitting in Survivor!!!!! But I am glad he made a stand and was able to convince the rest of the team that Ben needed to leave. Looks like he is still whinning on the next episode so he may soon get the boot anyway.

10-03-09, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ??????????????????"
Heck no. If Jaison were really offended, he should have confronted Ben immediately, one-on-one. Ell, knock Ben out if you have to and leave the game that way. That would have been better than blackmailing your teammates by threatening to leave if you didn't get your way. That was tantamount to a child holding their breath.
That TC was frankly uncomfortable to watch. You can't convince an @ss that they are an @ss; otherwise, they wouldn't be an @ss in the first place! Jaison argued so poorly that he had me agreeing with the @ss! Treat Yasmin like a lady?? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yasmin is as much a lady as Ben is a "Southern gentleman."
Props to Jaison for getting the puke off my TV though, however he did it.

>

10-04-09, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ??????????????????"
"Props to Jaison for getting the puke off my TV though, however he did it."

It seems you are contradicting yourself because the way he did landed him in 15th spot on your list.

10-05-09, 01:41 AM (EST)
11. "RE: ??????????????????"
Nah, I'm giving props, just not a lot of it.

>

10-04-09, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ??????????????????"
As happy as I am that Ben is gone, no way I can put Jaison #1 because of the WAY he handled it. Iltarion stated his approach was that of a child. Allow me to be a little more specific. He handled it like a big baby. Did he have every reason to charge Ben as a racist? Sure. But what was lost last episode with Jaison playing the race card and his "angry man" rant at TC was the earlier exchange between Ben and Liz.

In that conversation there was nothing to assume or infer...Ben came right out and said "women" are incapable of doing what he does right in front of Liz's face! That being stated I feel Liz had more reason to rant instead of Jaison...but what did she do? She looked him square in the eye and allowed him to provide more than enough rope to hang himself and then walked away.

Or to put it another way, I tell you what she DIDN'T do: A) use the "Q" word and threaten to "quit" if Ben is still around, and/or B) come off as the "angry man", drop to Ben's level, and whine about it at TC.

Props to Liz for the way she handled it when "women" were specifically targeted...not so for Jaison on charging Ben as a racist.

10-04-09, 12:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
1- Jaison (1): Magnificient. Bravo! He saw that Mick and Liz were adamant in following RussHell so he made his stand and no one dared call his bluff.

2- Ashley(2): She used RussHell to save herself in episode #1 and now she escaped from his claws. She also made a good connection with Shambo. RusSHell already told us he will regret not voting her out so that has all the ingredients of a very good story.

3- Shambo(4): That's how you use the twists to your advantage. No visitor had been so warmly greeted since Rupert. Rupert wasted his inter-tribe connection (mainly due to Ryno and Savage but that's another story) so I'm anxious to see what Shambo does if she merges with Fouey Fouey members.

4- RussHell(3): As evil as he is, the guy certainly knows how to adapt and change his plans. Did losing an ally leave him out of the loop? Of course not. He used it to solidify his other alliances.

5- RusSwell(5): He made his Island "wives and daughters" happy but he made 3 "mothers-in-law" unhappy. It seems that the only way to change leader is to vote out the leader. Bad news.
(BTW. For those *Aruba* who criticized Monica for sitting a challenge, it seems that RusSwell is using a rotation system, letting everyone play.)

6- Natalie(11): The little we know about her is that she is very close to Jaison and Ashley. She's the one he confided to about his powerplay. She understood and supported him. So, even if her story is thin, we saw that the Ben boot couldn't have happened without her.

7- Monica(7): She is cute but this "Club Med" vacationer could soon be in over her head.
(If she's only good for a "girls in bikini" video I think there are many of those on the internet somewhere)

8- Mick(8): This episode's theme was "That's Not How You Do It" and we saw that Mick had no idea how to do it. From being unable to make fire to thinking he could trust RusSHell, this was a bad episode for the weak leader.

9- Liz(6): She complained about racism in her first confessional but then let Ben denigrate her without saying a word. Worse, she was adamant in keeping the scoundrel. Probably a smart way to Outlast in Survivor but you get what you deserve.

10- Erik(9): The first of the "Mothers-in-Law", this guy's story seems to be only about complaining. Hopefully, the connection we saw to Shambo in episode #1 comes back to give him substance.

11- Kelly(10): She can read. Besides being cute, that's all I know about her.

12- Laura(12): The "Club Med" activity director might find it hard to get in game mode.

13- Brett(13): S-T-R-E-T-C-H. That's the only way he can get some airtime.

14- John(14): "Mother-in-Law" #2 probably wants to be king in place of the king.

15- Dave(15): "Danger Dave"!! I hope it will soon be "Danger!" Dave. He makes me think of Jeff Varner.

16- Yasmin(16): Her story is so unimportant that we never saw what happened when she returned to Galoot.

Booted- Ben(17): YESSSS! Grow up.

10-04-09, 08:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
There are pictures of women in bikinis on the internet?? OMG, I've been missing out!!

>

10-05-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"

>(BTW. For those *Aruba* who criticized
>Monica for sitting a challenge,
>it seems that RusSwell is
>using a rotation system, letting
>everyone play.)

I'm still doubting very much that RusSwell is unilaterally calling the shots in Galu as to who participates in challenges or who doesn't. Even though he is the "leader," I'm thinking it's either group concensus or volunteerism...or perhaps a combination of both.

Whatever the case, the "rotation system" you may be referring to is dictated by the Survivor rule that the same player CANNOT sit out of two challenges in a row. Monica sat out of the last challenge so therefore she was unable to sit out of the ep. 3 challenge.

That's still a rule in the game...Right?

>9- Liz(6): She complained about racism
>in her first confessional but
>then let Ben denigrate her
>without saying a word.

Confessions are EXACTLY where a player should be getting anything off their chest or complaining as opposed to creating a confrontation in front of the others. Getting into heated arguments with other players (even if you are in the right) is just plain dumb gameplay.

Lastly, not saying a word to some buffoon who criticizes anyone who is not like himself and allowing him to self-destruct is HARDLY a case of letting that a-hole "denigrate" you.

10-05-09, 10:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
The sit-out rule applied to challenges within an episode. We've seen players sit out the IC of one episode and the RC of the next before. Not sure what the rule is when there's only 1 challenge per episode but that isn't the point. Monica sat out but it seems already determined that everyone will sit out.

Lastly, for Liz, there was no need to get into a heated argument, she could have done what I'll do in this argument and walk away.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-09, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v19.3"
1. Jaison – I have to agree with Michel. Jaison is by far my #1 this week. I was rooting for him when he stood up to Ben. Ben’s behavior was deplorable and he needed to be called out on it. I don’t usually like such grandstanding actions like “its him or me,” but at least Jaison was following his convictions. He wasn’t threatening to quit because the going got tough. He bluffed to get rid of Ben, an incredibly crass individual. Jaison called Ben a bully and stood up for his principles. I don’t believe Ben’s comments weren’t racial and I think a lot more went on in camp then we saw.

2. Liz – I like her position right now. She’s in good with Mick, Ashley and Natalie plus she has an alliance with RusHell which we haven’t seen yet and that usually means that it lasts for a while. She’s not a “nice girl,” and could be sneaky enough to get far in this cutthroat season.

3. Natalie – I thought she really was a long-haired dumb blonde but she’s made friends with everyone on Foa Foa, no mean feat and knows to keep her mouth shut around RusHell.

4. RussHell – I don’t like him at all but I don’t despise him the way I thought I would. He’s the one with a strategy this season, but knew when to back off this episode. (Ashley and Jaison better watch out though. RussHell doesn’t forget!!)

5. Ashley – She's escaped being the target a few times, how much longer can her luck hold out?

6. Shambo – She may have been too loose-lipped during her visit, but if she makes merge, she’s in a good spot having been able to connect with everyone there. Mick even wanted to adopt her for the tribe and Jaison wanted to trade for her! A hard worker too.

7. Mick – I wish I liked him better. I’m still waiting for those “rootables” that Jeff was talking about. I thought he would be one, but even though he reaffirmed that Ben’s action’s were inappropriate, he’s kind of slimey in his own way.

8. Erik – I loved his “it’s not Club Med” confessional about the girls. Don’t like his black executive length socks though.

9. Danger Dave – Does well in challenges but I see a lot of complaining and not any leading going on.

10. Brett – he hasn’t been shown at all, so what’s not to like?!. I get the feeling he could slip through the cracks like Erik Huffman in China (when I kept on saying “who is this guy?”) and have a small story around his boot episode.

11. John – if he wasn’t such a weenie in episode one, I’d probably like him better. His head will be on the chopping block sooner rather than later, I’d bet.

12. Monica – Club Med giggle girl #1

13. Laura – Club Med giggle girl #2

14. Kelly – Club Med giggle girl #3

15. RusSwell – I appreciate that he’s trying to take care of his women, but he made a stupid choice in a game of survival. His gung ho attitude and voice are getting on my nerves too.

16. Yasmin – She was funny in a comic strip character kind of way, but what an annoying person!

Booted:

I’d like to see both Marisa and Betsy on a second chance Survivor edition.
Mike – too old and sick to be effective long term
Ben – good riddance. He was beeped four times in his video interview with EW (with Dalton Ross and Eliza Orlins) on Friday. We don’t need people like him on the show. He adds nothing.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •