The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The casting will catch up with Jaison."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-09, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The casting will catch up with Jaison."
He's fairly intelligent (although he's made the stupid mistake of aligning with RussHell, just like everyone else). He's well-spoken. He's athletic -- which includes and is dominated by his swimming ability, and on this show, that means the casting department temporarily fell asleep at the wheel.

He is so doomed.

I finally found someone I could stand and he's probably got six days left.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The casting will catch up with ... Sunny_Bunny 10-02-09 1
   RE: The casting will catch up with ... Smooth23 10-08-09 2
       RE: The casting will catch up with ... nailbone 10-13-09 8
           RE: The casting will catch up with ... LFJ 10-13-09 9
 RE: The casting will catch up with ... shaneperry 10-09-09 3
   *blink* Estee 10-09-09 4
   RE: The casting will catch up with ... krismiss2us 10-09-09 5
       RE: The casting will catch up with ... michel 10-09-09 6
       RE: The casting will catch up with ... Brownroach 10-09-09 7
           RE: The casting will catch up with ... Colonel Zoidberg 10-15-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-09, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
You know, Ben would have been safe last night, had it been a woman who forced RussHell to see that Ben's NOT been an advantage in challenges except in Ben's head. Had the Ashley pointed that out, Russ would have seen her as threatening him, and nothing anyone said or did would have changed his mind.

Unfortunately, if Jaison say's anything akin to "Heh! I got Ben's azz out of here," Ole Russ will make HIM the next target, no matter how stupid he thinks any of the women are.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-08-09, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
I will be so glad to see Jaison gone. Sure didn't take him very long to play the race card.. how lame can you get?

Bang

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-09, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
Ben, in fighting with Yaz, brought race into it. Jaison was just responding to that. I wouldn't call that "playing the race card".

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-13-09, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
I would. If he would have responded that way while Ben was mouthing off to Yasmine, I would have believed he was truly offended, and appreciated his defending her. Instead, he waited until TC and acted like a drama queen. What deliberate manipulation.

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-09-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
What do you "fairly intelligent"? I bet he's a lot smarter then you. Jaison is a Stanford University Grad. One of the top Academic schools in the U.S. He played the "race card" because Ben is a racist pure and simple, an someone had to tell him.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-09, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "*blink*"
Hey, didn't we once meet over an Apprentice summary?

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-09-09, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
OMG! I am so sick of everyone playing the freakin "race card"! It's f'ing ridiculous! People need to stop being offended by comments, regardless of the words "ghetto" or "honkie" or what the f&*( ever! For cripes sake! Get over yourselves! If people didn't get so freakin offended about stupid-azz sh..stuff, then maybe we'd "all just get along." Ben's comment was only racist if you take it as such. And if you take it as such, then YOU are the one with the problem. Get a tougher skin! As for Jaison being a stanford grad, so f'ing what? Personally, I like him; he's well spoken and very eloquent in his speech. But just b/c he's a stanford grad does not necessarily mean he's intelligent. Ok i'll get off my soapbox.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
Maybe we'd "all just get along" if we respected each other. That was basically Jaison's argument. Somehow, that approach sounds better to me than mouthing insults at everyone and then demanding that they accept them.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
I agree, I am so sick of the freakin' race car. If I see one more of these

my head is just gonna explode.

Peeple should just grow up and stop PLAYING THE RACE CAR!

Estee: Wondering if this thread was a good idea.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-15-09, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The casting will catch up with Jaison."
Damnit, I will NOT be the thimble again!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •