The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ponderosa is open!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-09, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ponderosa is open!"
<---click to go there
Yes, Ponderosa (the other loser lodge) is now open and your first juror is...

Brendan!

Watch him eat.

Hear him take the high road.

Watch him eat again.

Watch him brush his teeth (and take a shower).

Watch him eat some more.

Notice he only lost 6 pounds during his stint as "the dragon".

Then watch him eat even more.

Can you say "oral fixation"?

This "lodge" is in no way affiliated with The Lodge.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ponderosa is open! jbug 04-17-09 1
 RE: Ponderosa is open! suzzee 04-17-09 2
 RE: Ponderosa is open! vince3 04-17-09 3
 RE: Ponderosa is open! PsychoKitty 04-17-09 4
 RE: Ponderosa is open! CTgirl 04-20-09 5
   RE: Ponderosa is open! PsychoKitty 04-20-09 6
   RE: Ponderosa is open! Colonel Zoidberg 04-26-09 7
 RE: Ponderosa is open! sica077 05-02-09 8
 RE: Ponderosa is open! jbug 05-02-09 9
   RE: Ponderosa is open! sica077 05-02-09 10
       RE: Ponderosa is open! jbug 05-03-09 12
           RE: Ponderosa is open! sica077 05-03-09 13
 RE: Ponderosa is open! kingfish 05-03-09 11
 RE: Ponderosa is open! canuklady 05-09-09 14
 RE: Ponderosa is open! PsychoKitty 05-15-09 15
   RE: Ponderosa is open! ohmyheck 05-16-09 17
 Coach jbug 05-16-09 16
   RE: Coach princat 05-16-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
Thanks tribey.
I missed them saying he was first juror.
Oh how sweet it would have been for coach to have been there all alone - just talkin to himself and the camera. LOL

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-17-09, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
Yes Brendan, there are two cots in the tent. You will have a roommate.

Grrrr It's best to play dead when sock puppets attack

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I'll start getting interested when either the Dragon Slayer/Rasputin or his wannabe head to Ponderosa, especially if both get there.....

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-09, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-09 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Thanks for the heads up Tribey! And I'm LOVIN' your siggie!!!!

Edited to add:
That was kinda cool - he has some perspective. And I don't remember seeing staff hanging out at Loser Lodge before. I remember the first person always being alone. Would have been fun to see Coach alone and see him go even crazier (as if that was possible!)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
Thanks Tribe for show using the other lodge. I love these clips.

Watch Brendan eat a Reese's cup. I want one now!

04-20-09, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
Hmmmm, I wouldn't mind eating it WITH him. . . .! Meow!

Signature by tribephyl

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-26-09, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I want a Reese's cup, too, but for reasons unrelated to The Evil That Is Brendan...

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I have never heard of this, so thanks for posting! I think they should make this a half hour show after Survivor... I love it! Tyson is hysterical and the dynamic of being out of - but still in - the game is great. I loved this week's webisodes and can't wait to see Coach's face when he finds himself as the butt of a joke.

05-02-09, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
The videos with Sierra wre fun.
Tyson now seems to be the know-it-all of everything. He hung around Benji too long!
Just wait till ya'll see them walk into tribal council - it's on the third ep of Sierra at Ponderosa. It's hilarious!

05-02-09, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I don't know... I take Tyson's knowledge of everything as just sheer humor and sarcasm. I find him making me laugh continuously throughout each "loser lodge" webisode.

05-03-09, 06:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I should have put a after my comment on Tyson.
I think he is just having a great time - his "showing off" is actually rather sarcastic. Like he's making fun of Coach?
He's not being a sore loser which I find refreshing.
Neither are Brendan or Sierra.
Wonder how they'll act at the final TC? Will they give props to those who bested them?

05-03-09, 08:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I see! I find their attitudes refreshing as well. I was actually nervous during the last survivor, hoping whoever was voted out wouldn't disturb the fun of Ponderosa.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-09, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I like Sierra. She is very entertaining.

And life at the fake loser lodge (Ponderosa) looks like fun.

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-09, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
I'm not sure why, but while I can view the videos of Tyson and Sierra, I cannot view Brendon's or Debbie's. When I try to view those videos, I get the message "..not available for your geographic region..".

Has anyone else run across this in Ponderosa?

05-15-09, 09:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
That was fun! I hadn't watched in a few weeks - I still love Tyson - what a character! And he and Brendan seemed to be having a genuinely fun time! Sierra seemed to blend in well enough with them too. I didn't bother to watch Debbie's eps though - I've seen enough of her. But of course the Coc#aRoach was too tempting . . . I started to watch and then I just couldn't stand hearing his same ol' smack talk. ACK!!!! What a jerk!

This is a REALLY interesting Ponderosa - I don't remember people being able to leave the camp before. And I don't remember them getting along this well before. Can't wait until Sunday night!

Signature by tribephyl

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-09, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ponderosa is open!"
You should watch Debbie's. The first four juror's are really fun together.

05-16-09, 09:23 PM (EST)
16. "Coach "
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-09 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

I can't believe I actually went and watched more of him!

First clip he starts carrying on about he doesn't want those at Ponderosa to be a group. He wants Tyson & Debbie all to himself.

2nd one he starts off about how he is the only one worthy of winning.

Then in the 3rd, Brendan is playing around squirting syrup on Debbie & Sierra - and off in private Coach says 'he's not playing that game; no body better not go putting syrup & stuff on him".
party pooper.

gag me now!

princat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-16-09, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princat Click to send private message to princat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Coach "
I have to agree you Jbug! Coach is such a mood killer. I've been amazed at the jurors up to this point are like its a game good on you and then had fun.

He show's up and continues all the delusions he had in the game. I wonder how much he will complain if he doesn't consider the finalist "worthy" of winning. I bet that's one bitter speech.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •