The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-27-09, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
I don't know...I realize I am critical by nature, but it doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to figure some obvious things out.

1) BRENDAN (7) - Hard not to put him #1 this week. Unbelievable no one targets him being on EI twice with Taj and not even speculating that he may have found the HII? (which he did, so you MUST give him kudos for that.) If a tribal switch before the merge puts him on the same tribe as Taj, the stars are alligning perfectly for him this season.

2) TYSON (5) - Love the fact he relishes other castaways misfortunes. But DUDE, stay an Assistant Coach...trust me on this one! Players sometimes resent a Head Coach but most love the Assistant Coach. I could see him being among my favorites all season.

3) SIERRA (2) - An early bond with Brendan could be her ticket for advancement. But if she turns ino a coattail rider, I'll have to drop her down the list.

4) STEVE (3) - City Slicker turns outdoorsman...love to watch the transformation. From what I've seen so far it looks like Production got this one right. Good head on his shoulders and knows how to use it.

5) TAJ (4) - HMMM...Let's see; she's on EI AGAIN with Brendan and thinks no one will suspect there's an alliance forming??? The sad part about it is she's probably right. Needs more physical challenges where she can level players and take names.

6) JT (1) - My love affair with Huck Finn, Tom Sawyer, or whatever the reference was has been short-lived. Still a likable guy I would like to see more gameplay from.

7) JOE (13) - Good episode for him. Got some quality confessional time and was a great caller winning reward for his tribe.

8) SANDY (8) - Not much going on with her this episode which is a great editing job. The more footage of Sandy that stays on the cutting room floor, the better.

9) SYDNEY (10) - Still eye-candy; still useless.

10) SPENSER (12) - Why is he not concerned about Taj and Brendan going to EI together again? Golly Gee...BOTH tribes are aware of it. Sakes alive; do we have another tag-along puppy dog in this season's cast?

11) BENJAMIN (9) - No one likes competitiveness and survival of the fittest more than I do. But lead by example, not by your mouth. A good Head Coach should make players around him/her better, not fracture the team. Oh, and you're as good copying facial expressions as you are leading. Which brings us to...

12) ERIN (11) - Pucker up and give Jerry's belly a big sloppy kiss. His illness saved your irritating butt this episode.

13) DEBBIE (14) - Horrible job in the RC. I didn't understand Sol's "principal" reference in last week's list; then I read Debbie's bio in the CBS Web site. Let me put it this way...If I lived in Alabama I would consider home-schooling my kids.

BOOTED) JERRY (6) - "Beans, beans, they're good for the heart"...but it caused Jerry and Survivor to part. Too bad the Army sergeant has a glass gut, but I figured him to be an UTR coattail rider anyway.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 garcor 02-27-09 1
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 television 02-28-09 2
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 sol 02-28-09 3
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 garcor 03-01-09 4
       RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 sol 03-01-09 5
           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 suzzee 03-04-09 10
               RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 Belle Book 03-04-09 11
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 michel 03-01-09 6
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 garcor 03-01-09 7
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 Aruba 03-04-09 13
       RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 michel 03-05-09 14
           RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 Aruba 03-05-09 15
               RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 michel 03-05-09 16
                   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 Aruba 03-06-09 17
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 CTgirl 03-02-09 8
 RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 ajglitch 03-04-09 9
   RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3 Belle Book 03-04-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-09, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
1) The Coach: For laughs alone. Unintentionally funnier than most stand up comedians. Thankfully he is always true to himself.

2) Co-Coach: Appears to have a good sense of humor, though perhaps an exteme one. Hate to see him as a boss; would probably relish laying off employees.

3) Brendan: Looks to be in a great place though might have a jealous coach soon targeting him after being identified as the should be leader of the tribe. Probably doesn't matter what coach thinks.

4) Sierra: Still like her and early bond with Brendan should help her. Thought she performed pretty well in the IC. Tribe had the lead until the puzzle solving phase.

5) Taj: Thought her laughter while plotting with Brendan was pretty funny. Her strength should keep her around for a while; can't see her tribe throwing it away.

6) Steve: Has learned how to catch fish. Appears a good observer. Might do well.

7) The Sex Kitten: No thanks.

No real impression yet of most of the others.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

television 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-28-09, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
1. Tyson - I'm a bit biased, a) because I'm a cycling fanatic and he's a pro cyclist, and b) because he reminds me, both in appearance and hilarious ridiculousness, of Greg Buis, maybe my all-time favorite person on Survivor. But he's like a Greg who's dialled into the game instead of bitter about the lack of imagination of the players around him. Can't wait for him to start making analogies of Coach being a kitten whose neck he has to break...

2. Stephen - partially carry-over from last week (when the braniac scored the winning basket in the very physical IC), but mostly he just seems like a funny, smart, nice guy who's got his head in the game.

3. Sierra - a little on the annoying side at times, but I find her fighting spirit to be endearing. I mean, she was outrunning Tyson to the block in the IC!

4. Brendan - props to him for playing a really solid game so far, getting the II, setting up a cross-tribal alliance, and sliding into a leadership role without much resentment from his tribe (although I don't think that'd be possible without the HUGE target 'coach' is painting on himself)... but he's a little too slick for me to genuinely like him.

5. Taj - similar summary to Brendan, although she's got a bit more of a 'down-to--earth' vibe than him.

6. Benji/'Coach' - Totally hilarious trainwreck of a human being. Not very likable, but excellent to see on this show.

7. JT - he's okay, not unlikable, but hasn't really done anything too notable, other than make a cute friendship with the city boy.

8. Joe - Joe who? I guess he's 'solid'...

9. Sandy - a little irritating, a little funny, a little forgettable.

10. Sydney & 11. Spencer - just forgettable, so far.

12. Erinnnnnn - insecure, insincere, transparent, playing all her cards wrong, not very watchable.

13. Debbie - insecure, insincere, transparent, playing her cards decently, not very watchable, annoying, and most grievously, believes that coach has something worthwhile to say.

Jerry - too bad he's gone, he was playing solidly UTR, which was pretty impressive for a sargeant... although I guess that may have more to do with the other males on his tribe and their hyper-alpha personalities.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-09, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
1- Brandon (4) - gotta give it to him. He has visited ESD twice, has found the HII, has emerged as the true leader of Timbira, and yet isn't a target - he looks in charge.

2- Tyson (1) - I still love his antics. I remember Katie in Palau providing the entertainment and how her tribe said it was so important ... and it got her to 2nd place. Tyson seems to be the entertainer right now.

3- Stephen (2) - still out of his element, but not out of place. Quietly building a good resume.

4- Sierra (7) - starting to look like she's emerging from under Ben's 'protective' wing and being strong by herself. Her screams are annoying, but indicate her passion for winning.

5- Taj (5) - her head is in the game. Her blunder of admitting who she is outside may still cost her, but she's a player.

6- Joe (12) - showed something by directing his blindfold tribe-mates to a crushing victory in the RC, and was strong enough in the IC to make up a lot of ground on Coach - with his long socks.

7- TJ (1) - still a horse in the physical challenges. Emerged as the leader, but his lack of fishing skills may hurt eventually as his tribe will expect more from their designated chief. Disappeared this ep.

8- Sydney (9) - previews say her story is about to arc ... meaning she's heading to LL soon.

9- Spencer (8) - even more invisible than Sydney. For someone who has studied the game as much as he has, he has no game.

10- Crazy lady (11) - she enjoys snuggling with young men and thinks she's a sex kitten. Other than that she has disappeared, no storyline since the 1st ep.

11- Erinn (10) - scrambling to survive but has no alliance - just a bunch of people who want to write her name.

12- Debbie (13) - a poor job in the RC, so weak she shouldn't make merge ... but will outlast Erinn.

13- Benji(14) - those that can't play the game, coach; those that can't play an instrument, conduct. JP says he's one of the greatest Survivors ever, which has made me decide to tape the reunion show so I can skip by the Jeff and Benji show, and just watch the rest - if there is any rest.

Jerry(6) - no wonder he was UTR and had no storyline. JP said they had high hopes for Jerry ... like a Tom edit. Alas he couldn't survive a stomach bug.

03-01-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
Think JP said Coach is one of the greatest Survivor "characters" ever. He certainly does have a large personality, even if it isn't a very likeable one.

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
I stand corrected. But this ego is like a giant balloon, mostly full of air and no substance.

I guess I could have said Coach's character was like a sewage plant - full of ...., well you get the idea.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-04-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
Sewage plants serve a purpose, Coach um, doesn't. *snort

Suzzopolis by Tribe

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-09, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
True. Very true.

Belle Book

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-09, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-09 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

1) ERINN (7)- And, with that, balance has been restored to our little universe. Aruba and I have players on opposite end of the spectrum. I absolutely loved that she stood up to Coach in one of the most entertaining councils ever. She wants to be there and there's fight in that hairstylist.

2) BRENDAN (2)- Good job finding the idol and making an alliance with Taj.

3) SIERRA (1)- She's always presented as a pensive player.

4) JT (3)- Strong and likeable.

5) STEPHEN (4)- I wonder if he'll be livid when Taj tells him she put him in an alliance without him knowing about it!

6) TAJ (9)- Strange that she didn't raise suspicions and was able to convince her tribe to send Brendan to the Sandbox. Good for her.

7) JOE (14)- He did a good job in the RC but where's his game.

8) Coach (8)- He's so true, yes, a true jack@ss!! But such a character.

9) SYDNEY (11)- Nice to watch

10) TYSON (5)- I was hoping he'd stand in Coach's way instead he wants to be co-coach. Coocoo I say.

11) SPENSER (13)- Here's a survivor fan who doesn't know people form alliances.

12) SANDY (10)- I almost chocked on my popcorn when she called herself a sexkitten.

13) DEBBIE (12)- Tagging along.

Booted) JERRY - Burnett must have just loved to hear that Survivor was harder than a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

03-01-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-09 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

Forgot about Erinn at tribal council. That was good.

03-04-09, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
Hey Michel

If you are REALLY ecstatic about our "restored balance" stand in line behind Erinn and pucker up for Jerry as well. Had it not been for his boo-boo tummy we both would have had Erinn in the same slot for our Week #3 ranking...under Booted!

03-05-09, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
"Avec des si on irait à Paris."

If Jerry hadn't been sick, Timbira could have won the challenge.
If Coach wasn't such a douchebag, Erinn wouldn't have been on the block.
If Tyson hadn't been such a cockroach, I mean Co-coach, Benjamin could have been gone.
If Debbie hadn't been sucking up to Coach, Candace wouldn't have been gone and Erinn wouldn't have been in trouble.

Things happen in this game. Too bad for Jerry, good for Erinn.

03-05-09, 07:34 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
Please be careful...you're a prime candidate for rotator cuff surgery with the way you're REAAAAACHING......

Oh; and if Eve hadn't convinced Adam to take a bite out of the apple there would be no Original Sin and no one would need to be accountable for anything.

MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!

03-05-09, 11:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
James?

03-06-09, 07:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
ROFLMAO

I had to think for a little bit on that one; but now I get it

Can't rebut that one...so on to Episode 4!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-09, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
LOL at all the puns you guys came up with for Jerry and Coach!

1. Brendan – “Good stuff happens” I hope good stuff continues to happen for Brendan. I like him. Good job on the alliance with Taj, finding the idol, and letting Coach get all the attention about leading the tribe. As long as he keeps his thoughts to himself, his teammates will never know what's coming.

2. Tyson – His confessionals are hilarious. From wanting a man-tiara to demanding the other team call him Coach, I believe he is making fun of everyone and has his tongue firmly planted in his cheek when he makes such outrageous statements in confessional. In camp he’s laid-back and just rolls with the group.

3. Stephen – The self-proclaimed outsider has become the narrator and made a place for himself on Jalapao.

4. JT – He’s comfortable in the outdoors and a good team player.

5. Sierra – She’s made a great comeback and I like her story: how far can she go??

6. Taj – She’s a presence to be reckoned with but her over-confidence may be her downfall.

7. Erinn – Props to her for tribal council, but I don’t think it’s smart to go up against the self-proclaimed leader when you don’t have an alliance of any sort to give you protection.

8. Coach – He should be at the bottom of my list because he is a real tool, but he is a great Survivor character. I can see now why Jeff loves Coach so much. He is great TV.

9. Spenser – For such a student of the game, it didn’t even cross his mind that Taj and Brendan might be forming an alliance. Shame on him.

10. Sydney – nice girl, but has no game.

11. Joe – nice guy, but has no game.

12. Sandy – Sex kitten? *tries to furiously rub that image out of my head*

13. Debbie – nice girl, but has no braingame

Booted: Jerry – Too bad his stomach couldn’t handle that part of Survivor!

Top of the mornin' by O'Agman

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajglitch Click to send private message to ajglitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-09 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

1. Joe - doing all the right things. Staying low profile, producing results, remaining calm and no whining!

2. Jt - love the country boy saves the tribe persona.

3. Tyson - he nuts! Gotta love that in this game. Keep up with the co-coach and you'll go far hun.

4. Taj - damn she is one strong beast! LOL i love how she's playing the game as it seems other than Sierra's alliance with Brendan she is the only one playing the sneak game.

5. Stephen - he has surpised me. Thought he would be a quick washout and maybe he still will as Jalapao hasn't had to eat one of their own yet other than week one bye bye whining Carolina.

6. Brendan - doesn't seem to do much really and isn't really that smart. I mean come on! A crater on the beach and you still didn't figure out you were in the wrong place?

7. Sierra - oh weak little sick one hanging in like a trooper.

8. Spencer - hasn't had much impact apart from week one.

9. Debra - doesn't seem to do much and she really needs to divorce herself from Coach

10. Sandy - bug eyed fruitcake but managed to survive a the first TC. Doubtful she'll make it past many more.

11. Sydney - who?

12. Coach - omg i couldn't possibly list the reasons this man is so low on the list it would take a forum board all of its own.

13. Erinn - evil evil evil.

Thanks for the note on who I missed. I guess they were so below my radar i didn't think about them.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-04-09, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Love/Loathe List - Episode 3"
You forgot Sierra and Tyson.

Belle Book

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •