The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's there to say?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-09, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's there to say?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-09 AT 07:03 AM (EST)

What's there to say except that Coach wears very interesting outfits and claims to believe everything Brendan tells him.

Has Sierra and/or Brendan found an idol? Both Sierra and Brendan lie well. Guess they decided to skip the bonfire.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's there to say? mindy23 02-20-09 1
   RE: What's there to say? michel 02-20-09 2
   RE: What's there to say? jbug 02-20-09 3
       RE: What's there to say? michel 02-20-09 4
 RE: What's there to say? jbug 02-20-09 5
   RE: What's there to say? michel 02-20-09 8
       RE: What's there to say? Max Headroom 02-20-09 11
   RE: What's there to say? PepeLePew13 02-20-09 10
       RE: What's there to say? suzzee 02-20-09 14
 The weather & rain jbug 02-20-09 6
   RE: The weather & rain LFJ 02-20-09 12
 The challenges jbug 02-20-09 7
   RE: The challenges michel 02-20-09 9
       RE: The challenges garcor 02-20-09 13
           RE: The challenges Wacko Jacko 02-27-09 15
               RE: The challenges vince3 02-27-09 16
               RE: The challenges cipher5150 02-27-09 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-20-09, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's there to say?"
Yep, I didn't see anyone hauling sticks out there, and since {girl voted off} said she'd rather stay and chat "right there at camp", I don't think anyone even remembered there WAS a pit in the sand, do you??

At least nothing was shown. Duh-you'd think someone would catch on as to WHY two people are digging maddly in the sand on the beach. They sure weren't making sand castles! AND, don't they realize that BOTH of these people have had access to HII clues?? I crown this team, Timbura, is it? The Dumbest Survivor Team Yet! I think they are all too smitten with Coach to see past their own grits, or rice, whatever.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's there to say?"
"don't they realize that BOTH of these people have had access to HII clues??"

Actually, no. The digging was done before Brendan had gone to Exile Sand Dune so they had no reason to believe he would have received a clue. As for the first clue, nobody from Jalapao has figured that Sandy received a clue to the HII as part of the first impression twist so why would you expect Timbira to figure it out for Sierra?

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's there to say?"
What Michel said.....
and in the previews it looks like they may be using the new fire pit

Wonder how Sierra & Brenden plan of getting to the HII if it's buried below the fire? LOL
That was a pretty deep hole; do you think the HII would be buried that deep?
At least Brenden and Sierra knew what 10 paces were. But after digging a bit, before going too deep, I'd think he'd want to re-steppace it.

I've also wondered if Sierra and even Sandy bothered covering the holes they dug to get the clue by the stick.

Tribe shakes me

02-20-09, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What's there to say?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-09 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

The first impression idol is now void since both tribes went to TC. May as well burn it!

In epi#1, we saw Sandy covering the first hole.

ETA: When Debbie comes along and says: "This will be fun" we see that Sierra and Brandon left the stick upright in the sand but that the hole is covered up.

02-20-09, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What's there to say?"
I loved the part during the challenge when Sandy had ahold of the strap on someone's suit top and was holding her (whoever she was) back. She kept trying to cover her boobs and Sandy just kept pulling! It was funny.
Now if she (whoever she was) had just taken a clue from Tyson and stripped right out of her top, she could have helped in the challenge - in more ways than one! Course she might have distracted some on her own tribe too.

Wonder how Jeff would have called that?

Tribe shakes me

02-20-09, 12:55 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What's there to say?"
It was Erinn and she seemed content to stay away from the fray.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What's there to say?"
Erinn's much more petite than Sandy. Her team probably got a net advantage since she kept Sandy busy too.

agman's helping me survive

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What's there to say?"
If I was in that particular situation, I'd have sharpened up my elbow and then thrown it back. I'm not sure why Erinn didn't turn around and pop one to Sandy for that -- she just let it go on for a whole minute or two.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-20-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What's there to say?"
All she had to do was lean back and hold Sandy under water, Sandy would have let go real quick. I think Erinn really didn't want to get out there, maybe she's a real klutz and is better off her tribe not knowing she is. At least it will be one less reason to be a tribal council target.

02-20-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
6. "The weather & rain"
I keep thinking of things I noticed.
I thought Jeff said the temps get up to 110 degrees for better. So is it that hot every day?
And if so, does the rain cool it off so much that they seemed to be shivering during the rain?
Here it can be near 100 in the summer and very humid. If it rains, it feels great! That is till it quits and the sun comes back out and everything begins to steam.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-20-09, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The weather & rain"
I am not sure what they say about the climate there, other than as you say - 110 degrees. If they are in an arid area though, which seems reasonable given that one huge plateau is a giant mound of sand, maybe the 110 degree temps don't feel so hot as the evaporation rate is so rapid. I lived in Vegas for several years. It gets that hot, but you don't notice it so much without humidity.

02-20-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
7. "The challenges"
Will we start having separate challenges for reward and immunity?
Or is it just too hot to make them participate in more than one every few days?

02-20-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The challenges"
It's happened before that they started with full tribes and still only had 1 challenge in each of the first two episodes. Fiji comes to mind. In the first week, the players have enough to do with building shelter and organizing the chores but after that, they get bored AND boring so they need the challenges.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-09, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The challenges"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-09 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Also Probst mentioned that they would rather devote screen time to showing the survivors around camp the first couple of weeks. Enable the audience to familiarize themselves with who is who more quickly than if they have two challenges per episode.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-09, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The challenges"
Ok, now that Brendan found the idol in the totem pole, does that mean the clues to the beach idol would've eventully lead them to the totem pole? Or are there two idols on every camp? There is a set of clues at Exile "island" and a set of clues that Sierra and Sandy got.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-09, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The challenges"
Best I can figure: The clues that the outcasts got were for HIIs that were only good for that tribe's first TC, and then they were neutralized. The HII that Brendan found is the true "hand grenade" version that we have come accustomed to the past few years........ and there's one in the Jalapao camp at the same place that Taj can find or someone else can stumble upon......

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-27-09, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The challenges"
And if the beach idol clues were for a different idol/location and Sandy or Brendan were able to find the “first” HII (assuming that the producers didn’t have it removed when it was voided) could they use it to their advantage? Depending on what it looked like and whether there was anything written on it they might have a great “fake” idol that they could incorporate into their strategy.

I expect the producers removed the voided idols but if not this could be interesting. Wonder if either of them thought about it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •