The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-09, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
-- if only we had any idea who half of these people were...

'Three days. Six revealed personalities. One crappy editing job!'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: We could start the first Love/L... byoffer 02-13-09 1
   RE: We could start the first Love/L... kingfish 02-13-09 2
       RE: We could start the first Love/L... PepeLePew13 02-13-09 3
 RE: We could start the first Love/L... Bebo 02-13-09 4
 RE: We could start the first Love/L... Max Headroom 02-13-09 5
   RE: We could start the first Love/L... kingfish 02-13-09 7
       RE: We could start the first Love/L... jbug 02-13-09 8
   RE: We could start the first Love/L... michel 02-14-09 9
       RE: We could start the first Love/L... Belle Book 02-14-09 11
 RE: We could start the first Love/L... PsychoKitty 02-13-09 6
   RE: We could start the first Love/L... suzzee 02-14-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
I completely agree. Probably the worst first ep ever from that perspective.

I guess they spent too much time with the reading of the first impression votes. It takes a long time to read votes when they don't know names.

*reads vote*
"the skinny white girl with the short sandy blonde hair with the dark pants and striped shirt who just coughed all over us and"

*flips paper*

"who seems to have some sort of disease that may or may not be strep throat and who... "

Can I get another piece of paper?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-09 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

Well, if they had just said "the Bitch", half the field would have been eliminated. And Tyson.

They had to narrow down which Bitch they meant.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
Simply saying "Zebra" would have been a lot easier and less lengthy.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
Crazy Cat Lady. She's the only one I remember from the episode, so she's at the top - and the bottom - of both lists.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
I'm not happy with any of them. The first boot is traditionally reserved for a scraggly, crazy old lady, but this group decided to break with tradition and keep their scraggly, crazy old lady and instead vote off someone who was much easier on the eyes. (Her voice? Was easily neutralized by my TV's mute button.)

agman's helping me survive

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-09, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
poor guys. Did you even get to see her in this bikini?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-09, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
>The first boot
>is traditionally reserved for a
>scraggly, crazy old lady, but
>this group decided to break
>with tradition and keep their
>scraggly, crazy old lady and
>instead vote off someone who
>was much easier on the
>eyes.

Tradition?
S7: Nicole voted before Lil
S9: Dolly voted instead of Scout
S11: Morgan voted instead of Lydia
S14: Erica voted instead of Sylvia
S17: Michelle voted instead if Gillian.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-14-09, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
Actually, Twila was the target in Vanuatu, not Scout -- although Scout should have been the target. But yeah, young women have often gone home before older ones. Most of the younger women who went home before the older ones did so because they did something to make themselves look like bigger targets -- and usually it involved opening their mouths and saying something dumb. Nicole was voted out because she was trying to get rid of Tijuana, Dolly got voted out because she couldn't commit to one group and Erica was voted out because she couldn't stop herself from making comments during the second Immunity Challenge which led to her tribe's loss.

Belle Book

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-13-09, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
Crazy lady was, IS a numbskull!!!! What the *** was that with the paces? and not being able to recognize a palm tree? Jeez!!! How has she lived so long?

Cracked me up the way they showed the first impressions back and forth before they'd even all spoken to each other - each thinking the same about the other one! Too funny! Loved that And I would have been pissed too to have been kicked off first, but then when Sandy got a chance at redemption, she didn't do a thing! She won't be around very long. . . I guess Caroleeeeeeena was just too annoying for her own good! I laughed when she said at TC she was comfortable saying whatever was on her mind. Has she ever seen this show?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-14-09, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We could start the first Love/Loathe list --"
Carolina had the most incredibly grating voice I've ever heard. I don't know how they softened it during her interview clips but it wasn't apparent then. No wonder they won't let contestants talk to each other, they'd have left her at base camp.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •