The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most votes ever?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-02-09, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most votes ever?"
This question has been bugging me for a long time: Who has had the most votes against them ever in a single Survivor season?

I remember Jan Gentry and Lillian Morris getting a lot and Jerri Manthey too, but I imagine there is someone I'm not thinking of. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know and also if anyone could point me in the direction of a site for these kinds of Survivor trivia moments I'd love you forever!

Thanks ahead of time!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most votes ever? michel 01-03-09 1
   RE: Most votes ever? sol 01-03-09 3
       RE: Most votes ever? michel 01-03-09 4
 RE: Most votes ever? sol 01-03-09 2
   RE: Most votes ever? JanetFAN 01-03-09 5
       RE: Most votes ever? sol 01-04-09 6
           RE: Most votes ever? ohmyheck 01-04-09 7
   RE: Most votes ever? byoffer 01-05-09 8
 RE: Most votes ever? sol 01-05-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-09, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most votes ever?"
From memory, I think Rory in Vanuatu had the most votes ever. The guy was the secondary target almost every week and he must have picked up more than a dozen votes before being finally voted out. Clarence also had a lot.

As far as winner, I think Aras is the one that accumulated the most. He had to be close to 10 votes in the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sol 219 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-03-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Most votes ever?"
As far as winner, I think Aras is the one that accumulated the most. He had to be close to 10 votes in the end.

Aras did accumulate 9 votes in 1 season, Amber accumulated 8 in All-Stars plus 6 in S2 for a total accumulation of 14 ... it comes down to how you want to define accumulated.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Most votes ever?"
It's good to know the result for both.
I was only thinking of the votes during 1 season because not everyone played twice.

01-03-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sol Click to send private message to sol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most votes ever?"
To the best of my knowledge, this is how it breaks down ...

S1 – Jenna - 10
S2 – Jerri - 12, (Alicia had 5 votes to be added to S8)
S3 – Clarence - 12, (Lex had 9)
S4 – Rob and John each had 8
S5 – Shii Ann - 10
S6 – Roger - 10
S7 – Burton and Lillian 10 – Outcasts

Non-outcasts – Rupert and Nicole had 7 each, amazingly JFP only had 3 votes cast against him including the 1 by Lill to take Sandra to the F2

S8 – Jenna – 4 (Total of 14), Jerri – 6 (Total of 18), Lex – 7(Total of 16), Alicia – 7 (Total of 12), Shii Ann – 5 (Total of 15)
S9 – Rory - 13
S10 – Willard - 10 (his memory lingers on as the model for the II.)
S11 – Jim and Morgan - 8 each, first voted off by their respective tribes
S12 – Shane - 9
S13 – Jonathan - 12
S14 – Anthony - 10
S15 – Jaime and Frosti - 7 each
S16 – JFP – 9 (12 total including Pearl Islands), Eliza – 8 ( + 9 from S9 for a total of 17)
S17 – Crystal – 10

The grand winner of seeing their name the most on parchment:

Jerri, on a 2 season total of 18; followed closely by Eliza with 17, Lex with 16, Shii Ann with 15, and Jenna with 14.

The most votes in a single season does belong to Rory with 13, followed closely by Jonathan with 12.

(Thank you Wikipedia)

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-09, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most votes ever?"
Wow!

Thank you very much! I can't believe ShiiAnn had that many. Weird how Burton and Lil had the same amount, also are you positive that JFP only had three that season? I remember the Morgans targeted him (while Drakes targeted Andrew) at the merge episode.

I looked for a while on wikipedia to try to find this kind of stuff, guess I phail wikipedia...

01-04-09, 04:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Most votes ever?"
...are you positive that JFP only had three that season? I remember the Morgans targeted him (while Drakes targeted Andrew) at the merge episode.

Oops ... you are right, I missed counting the merge episode, so add 4 more for a total of 7 that season. Add the 9 from Micronesia and he accumulated 16 over 2 seasons.

Recaps from Pearl Islands, including voting is at ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor:_Pearl_Islands

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find links to all the seasons.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-04-09, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Most votes ever?"
Jonathan had fifteen votes during Cook Islands, so he has the most votes accumulated over the course of one season.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-09, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Most votes ever?"
I count 19 votes for Jerri over the two seasons (12 in Aus and 7 in Allstars).

Also, Richard Hatch is up there in the "total names on parchment", with 16 total votes (albeit 4 of those were votes for him to win season 1).

01-05-09, 08:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Most votes ever?"
Wow ... looks like I should have spent a lot more time actually studying the results instead of just glancing at the pages. Oh well, thanks for pointing it all out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •