The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sugar & cameraman?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

NedraSue 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sugar & cameraman?"
I would think that if you were talking with the camera man all the time, wouldn't the other DAWs talk about it and want to get rid of you? How in the world did she meet this camera man? Exile? Since she was there so many times? Just curious.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sugar & cameraman? Snidget 12-13-08 1
   RE: Sugar & cameraman? NedraSue 12-13-08 2
       RE: Sugar & cameraman? NedraSue 12-13-08 3
           RE: Sugar & cameraman? mindy23 12-16-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-13-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sugar & cameraman?"
I hadn't seen any rumor she was dating one of the cameramen from survivor, do you have a link for that or anything?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-13-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sugar & cameraman?"

The story I read was from Survivor Fever.

http://www.lovetripper.com/bridalstars/2008/09/90608-survivor-gabon-contestants.html

Friday, September 5, 2008
90608: "Survivor: Gabon" Contestant Jessica Kiper's Wedding

Reality star Jessica Kiper, who battles both the elements and fellow castaways on the 17th edition of the CBS reality series Survivor Gabon: Earth's Last Eden, has found her own personal paradise with movie director John Lands, who became her husband on August 23, 2008. Confiding to her fans on her MySpace page, the pin-up model/actress (TV buffs may remember her stints on Gilmore Girls and For Your Love) confessed that the couple's 11-day courtship led to Las Vegas vows and a honeymoon stay in a Treasure Island Resort suite.

A retro romantic, the bride was a vintage-style vision on her wedding day, walking down the aisle in a pair of black stilettos on the arm of an Elvis impersonator who serenaded the lovebirds with "Fools Rush In." A photo taken later outside of the Christian Audigier nightclub shows the newly-pronounced Mrs. in a short, strapless black dress accented with a white sash at the waist, while an elbow-length veil provided a nostalgic nod to tradition.

The newlyweds are planning to celebrate their union with family and friends in Louisiana on September 6th, and drink toasts to their happiness at a Survivor premiere party in Los Angeles on September 25th.

Find out more about the blonde bombshell bride in the following CBS clip:

12-13-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Sugar & cameraman?"
A few other things I just read online, while looking for that above piece, leads me to believe that they may have had it annulled all ready...any one know?

Also, this article doesn't say she met him on Survivor...I must have assumed that the first time I read it. Sorry.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sugar & cameraman?"
Annulled already??? WOW. Wonder what that was all about...

I think you may have read some of my 'Be the Survivor' posts, where I took the persona of Sugar and made it sound like the camera man and I were having a little 'quiet time' together. That was just in fun, and not meant to be taken seriously at all, if that's the case. Sorry.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •