The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kbrockm 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-08, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbrockm Click to send private message to kbrockm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
She pulls off some pretty smart moves, but there are times her opinions change with each person she talks to. Dumb like a fox? You make the call!

--The Reality TV Fan

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... MPVLOST 12-11-08 1
 RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... Ahtumbreez 12-11-08 2
   RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... jbug 12-12-08 5
 RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... Karchita 12-12-08 3
   RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... garcor 12-12-08 4
       RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... mindy23 12-12-08 6
       Agree moonbaby 12-12-08 7
 RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... aquariaqueen 12-12-08 8
   RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... Fishercat 12-12-08 10
       RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... citywitch 12-12-08 13
 RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... suzzee 12-12-08 9
   RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... Prof_ Wagstaff 12-12-08 11
   RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... DoodleBug 12-12-08 12
 Saavy steamroller... tribephyl 12-12-08 14
 RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... Aruba 12-13-08 15
   RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy st... garcor 12-14-08 16
 Sugar: Opportunist michel 12-14-08 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
I think she may be one of the smartest players this season.

Which isn't saying much, I know, but still.

-----------------------------------------
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-11-08, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
Regardless of what else you might say about her, the woman has a perfect sense of television moments.

Christmas at Agbeach 2008

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
I was just thinking that Sugar could have been a plant to provide the viewers with good stuff this season.
Can't give credit to MB for thinking of it - but it's almost seems that way! She pops up and does the unexpected and entertaining at just the right times.

She didn't have to give Matty the HII to play to save himself; Crystal was getting 4 votes anyway; but I think she did it to "tell" Kenny he was not in charge like he thinks. Loved it!

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-12-08, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
I think she has a good heart, but is no strategist. She has been unbelievably lucky.

Christmasized by the one and only Sharnina

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-08, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
Beginning to think she is quite intelligent (and a good actress) but only uses it when properly motivated. And its her emotions that motivate her; especially anger at people who act cruelly or are over domineering. Basically a laid-back personality with strong opinions about how people treat each other.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
>Beginning to think she is quite
>intelligent (and a good actress)
>but only uses it when
>properly motivated. And its
>her emotions that motivate her;
>especially anger at people who
>act cruelly or are over
>domineering. Basically a laid-back
>personality with strong opinions about
>how people treat each other.
>
Ditto!!

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Agree"
She likes to lay the smackdown on whoever she thinks are mean or manipulative players. Feeling duped by Ace? Check. Randy just being himself? Check. Crystal berating Matty? Check. Tired of Kenny being manipulative? Check-well, not yet. But she used the HII to show him she's onto him. Can't wait until Sunday!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
I like many of the moves she's made. I especially loved that she didn't let Ace have the HII.

All the change ups she's made, I really don't think she's ticked off too many of the jury that if she made it to the end, she may just pull it off.

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
Of the five jury members, she has seriously wronged (in their view) three of them (Corinne, Randy, and Crystal) with the other two in cohoots with the other onions. It doesn't look good for her.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-12-08, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
call me Pollyanna, but just as I've always thought Sugar was a good-hearted person & always hoped that she knew exactly what she was doing, I also have high hopes that Marcus & Charlie can think for themselves, and won't automatically fall into the Randy/Corinne cesspool (granted, I haven't seen the Loser Lodge footage with Crystal which I hear is pretty bad so I dunno?)

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-12-08, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
In Jeff's blog he said Marcus had the highest IQ this season. He also said he would reveal who had the second highest and that we would be surprised. Want to bet that it's Sugar?

Here comes suzzee snowflake thanks Tribey

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
No thank you.

Into the magna tribe by phyl

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
My first thought would be that it is Bob, but that wouldn't be much of a surprise. Sugar would be.

I like her game play but I'm hoping that Matty or Bob wins.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-08, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Saavy steamroller..."
Catch a ride!
GO SUGAR!!!

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-13-08, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
Neither. She's not dumb and she's no savvy strategist.

Sugar is a highly emotional individual who lets her emotions dictate her decisions. Most of the time that will work against a castaway, but she has derived TREMENDOUS benefit from the HII. When (almost) everyone knows or thinks you possess the HII the other players become paronoid and rightfully so. Should the other players want to flush out the HII it would be Sugar's (and Sugar's vote alone) that can unilaterally boot someone out of the game.

A blindside is always a possibility, but her catty and b!tchy attitide has made her a desirable player to sit next to in the Finals; so that may be a reason why no one really cared that she had the HII because believing they could beat her in the Finals could be a reason for her advancement.

I think it has finally dawned on Sugar that she will have a problem getting the necessary votes from the Jury. IMO that would explain handing the HII to Matty...as least she feels that could give her Matty's vote should he be on the Jury. I think the only realistic hope for Sugar is a F2 with Susie and the Jury not wanting a travesty ending like we saw in Pearl Islands with Sandra. If we have a F3, I can't see Sugar getting more votes than Bob, Matty, or Ken. A "savvy strategist" would have figured that out already.

If we do have another surprise F2 as we did last season it has absolutely nothing to do with strategy and everything to do with a twist or curveball thrown into the mix that inevitably proves more beneficial for a partiular player moreso than another.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-14-08, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Sugar: Dumb blonde or saavy stragetist?"
I do think other players; notably Ace and Ken, underestimated Sugar's intelligence and overestimated their ability to control her. If you think you can control the person with the idol, why try to force it out.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Sugar: Opportunist "
Like Eve in the first Eden, Sugar has been responsible for all that happened. Each player in the Final 5, except Susie, can say that they owe their position because of her whims, instincts, emotions and reasons. But has she really improved her own position? Imagine how well she'd be positioned if the F5 included Ace, Randy and Corinne. Those 3 players all tried to get her on their side yet she voted them out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •