The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-05-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
This could shape up to be the second worst F4 ever (hard to beat the Pearl Island F4 of Lil, Sandra, Darrah, and Jon)

1) BOB (9,5,5,6,7,3,2,4) - Very easy #1 ranking this week. Dominated the challenges and made an attempt to change the course of the game. I'm also including Thanksgiving Day's recrap episode and credit Bob with the best audition tape.

2) CRYSTAL (1,7,11,12,10,9,8,5) - Hard to believe she's #2--doesn't say much for this season. Had to move her up for not biting as hard as Ken on Bob's bogus bait.

3) MATTY (6,6,3,1,4,1,3,2) - After I took some insulin following Matty's reunion with his GF I was able to sit back and watch the rest of the show. He's a nice guy but totally clueless. Much like Bob, he'll need to win out to make the Finals.

4) SUGAR (7,4,10,7,2,5,7,3) - Pretty amazing that everyone knows she has the HII but others are targeted as bigger threats. Doesn't say a whole lot about her. Perhaps the b!tchiness we've seen the past two episodes has been apparent from the beginning and she is being percieved as a perfect goat in the Finals?

5) KEN (5,4,4,3,1,2,1,1) Does it really matter if Corinne has a HII??? If she does and she plays it all her votes are negated and Matty goes home whether he has 1, 4, or 6 votes. The highlight of this episode was Ken explaining to his sister how he has control of the game and the players. His sister had a look on her face as if to say "if YOU are in control what kind of idiotic morons were casted???" If my assumption is correct, I like the way you think, Sis!

6) SUSIE (12,10,8,10,9,8,5,6) - Her bland audition tape pretty much mirrors her gameplay, her survivor skills, and her as a person. I feel very, very sorry for all the applicants who made it to the Finals and took two weeks out of their lives hoping to be casted only to lose out to a Susie. What a bonafide Joke!

BOOTED) CORINNE (10,8,6,5,6,6,6,6) - Referring back to the recrap episode last week--just another example of a female skanking for the selection committee in a skimpy bikini to get casted. And the bitterness continues. Should make for an entertaining Final TC and an interesting Reunion Show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... garcor 12-05-08 1
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... PsychoKitty 12-05-08 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... iltarion 12-06-08 3
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... garcor 12-06-08 4
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... iltarion 12-08-08 5
           RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... michel 12-08-08 6
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... michel 12-08-08 7
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... CTgirl 12-09-08 8
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... bostonrobfan 12-11-08 9
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... mindy23 12-12-08 10
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.1... Aruba 12-13-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-08 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

1) Bob: Easy choice. Only survivor left I'd like to see win. Another inventive fake II (though where does he find the parts?) and dominant in Reward Challenge. Except for Ken appears to be only player attempting to strategize. Also points for criticizing Sugar for TC laughter though should realize he contributed by handing Randy the fake idol.

2) Ken: At least trying to use strategy and has probably been more successful at it than anyone else this season.

3) Randy: Sorry, he's no longer here? Even when he was at his most obnoxious, he was still more interesting than anyone else still in the game.

4) Crystal: Good job at the challenges. Well not so much. Nice going helping to vote out a potential threat in Matty. Never mind, didn't do that either. Well she has a nice smile now that she is finally showing it.

5) Suzie: Doesn't appear to have any remaining enemies. Could see her hanging around till final three as low key non-threat.

6) Matty: Appeared more interested in planning his wedding than in playing survivor. Congratulations. What's next? Asking advice from fellow survivors on music for the reception?

7) Sugar: Was my biggest reason for watching early in the season. But between nastiness last week and another multiple crying fit she is becoming hard to watch despite her looks.

Gone: Corinne. Nice exit speech.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-08, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
Good job Aruba! And what you said about Susie is right on! She didn't even try to audition - what a lackluster tape! Why did they pick her?
<6) SUSIE (12,10,8,10,9,8,5,6) - Her bland audition tape pretty much mirrors her gameplay, her survivor skills, and her as a person. I feel very, very sorry for all the applicants who made it to the Finals and took two weeks out of their lives hoping to be casted only to lose out to a Susie. What a bonafide Joke!>

1. Bob - What a class act! The only person I REALLY want to win! So smart and funny and works so hard. I hope he makes it past the weasels! If anyone could "sell" the idea of another idol - it's Bob! Amazing!

2. Matty - Sweet and a good person. He's my next choice to win - just because of who he is. Better sharpen up his game playing skills though and FAST! Is too guilliable (sp?) and trusting. I liked his proposal - it seemed sincere - better there than at the finale ala Romber!

3. Crystal - Because she annoys me less than the others. Still a terrible competitor! And her entitlement attitude is so undeserved. She makes dumb mistakes too. But the rest bother me more:

4. Sugar - Stop crying!!!! And washing Daddy's ashes off her hands in the river was a gross out. Sorry if that offends anyone else, but I couldn't believe her sister took his ashes on a little trip to Africa - yeech! Anyhow - she is so emotional - how much of it is real? No wonder she can't hold down a job. She's too busy emoting. And she has a real mean streak too.

5. Kenny - Yes, at least the "mastermind" is trying to come up with some strategy. Didn't think it all through, and I think he's starting to believe his own "press." But he is trying, unlike the others. . .

6. Susie - What a f###%$$%$ waste of space. It's true they could have cast a sea cucumber and it would have been more interesting to watch than this schlub. She too has her entitlement moments - and I just can't see why she thinks so highly of herself. She is just hanging in because she such a small threat to the others.

Bootee: Corinne - What a negative nasty person - vindictive in thought but I don't think she could actually do anything. All talk, no substance I think. Just a really unhappy, jealous person, not the true b#### she wants everyone to think she is. And why Corinne would that be a good thing in your life? Weird goal for sure! Won't miss you - and please sign up for therapy!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
This is giving Fiji a run for worst season ever. What a bunch of pukes.

1. Matty - Still #1 though his blubbering proposal to his GF was like the least romantic thing ever. Never fall in love with someone while away from them. That is a basic guideline in life. Corinne and Bob should have approached him instead of targeting him. He was the obvious target if an HII was played, and he is somewhat gullible. They could have talked him into siding with them and targeting Sugar. Then, Kenny or Crystal vote Matty, boom, Sugar's gone.
2. Bob - Dominated this episode until the foolish plan to target Matty. Matty has not won a single IC, so someone tell me why he is such a threat? Learn from Yul. If you want to use the idol to blackmail someone, you have to threaten to use it against THEM, not against some other party they wouldn't mind seeing gone anyway. Still props for the attempt though.
3. Kenny - Here by default. He is at least trying to play the game.
4. Crystal - Less offensive than the others.
5. Susie - Was she in this episode? Who let Lydia back into the game?
6. Sugar- When did the little blond morph into this nasty smirking byotch? Before she acts so proud of herself, doesn't she realize she has no votes on the jury right now? The funny part is she was right about Corinne though. One two-face knows another two-face, apparently.

bummer- Corinne- didn't want to see her go, purely due to aesthetics. Maybe the most pathetic parting words of all time. Congrats.

>

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-08, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-08 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Good point Iltarion about using the idol to blackmail someone by threatening to vote them out. Not positive how the numbers would have turned out as Crystal voted Corinne anyway, but might have at least forced a tie. Suppose if Ken thought he was really in trouble he could have convinced Crystal to vote with him, giving Bob and co. the votes to oust Sugar.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
Oh, and I failed to mention that Matty also deserves the top spot for his quote about their being gold inside all of us if we just dig far enough. Very deep, and very good line. One of the better quotes to ever come out of a Survivor's mouth.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
It was almost the same speech as Nick Stansbury's last words.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
I wrote this week's summary. You can find it here

1- Bob: The teacher is too good to win. Who would want to face him in the end?

2- Matty: The nice guy saw who he can trust. It is a game of trust, isn't it?

3- Sugar: Nice scene with her sister.

4- Susie: Her gameplay is actually very good for someone who wants a $1000000 instead of impressing the fans.

5- Crystal: No one can outwit Crystal Cox except Crystal Cox herself. That was a bad move if she really wanted Matty out.

6- Kenny: He seems to be consumed with jealousy. When everyone told Bob that he was doing a good job with the fish, Kenny said he wanted Bob voted out. When Bob whipped his ass during the reward challenge, Kenny said he wanted Bob voted out. When he saw that Matty had a beautiful girlfriend while he was stuck with his sister, Kenny wanted Matty voted out.

Booted: Corinne: I thought she'd get to own up to the jury. I think she'd still be there if she had just told Kenny to vote Matty out without mentionning the idol.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
I'm just going to ditto michel this week.

My list is the same as his and I agree with all his comments, especially about Crystal. I'm guessing she just outwitted herself (either this week or next) out of the game. Kenny's attitude is like most kids his age, they think the world revolves around them (and it doesn't!)

Dash Away by Agman

bostonrobfan 490 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bostonrobfan Click to send private message to bostonrobfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-08 AT 00:10 AM (EST)

Better late than never to join in, I suppose.

1. Bob- Two beautiful fake idols!
2. Matty- Okay, not a great player, but I am liking him a lot more than I thought I would based on his interviews
3. Sugar- Laid pretty low this week after telling Corrinne off.
4. Ken- Why would he believe them? Why would he turn his back on his alliance?
5. Crystal- Do we have proof she is an Olympic gold medalist? Anyone seen footage?
6. Susie- how far under the radar can you get?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-12-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"
Jumping in after last night, mostly because I've been away on vacation(s)-two to be exact. Sacramento and Anchorage. How far can you go, you say???

ANYway...

1) Sugar-ah, honey, honey! You are my candy, girl, and you got me wanting you!! No, I'm not swinging for the 'other team', I'm just AMAZINGLY impressed by how this young woman has changed up the game several times now. She is playing this game with her heart, AND her head! And it's working very well, so far! You go, girl!

2) Bob-smart strategist, smart player, out-witted Kenny, who would have kicked him to the curve in a heart beat. But again, thanks to Sugar, that didn't happen. Without that tidbit? I dunno. BUT, he has won FOUR (count em) immunities in a row, and he's older than I am. WOW-pretty impressive! And he's not the type to rub everyone the wrong way, either. He's definitely pulled his weight in this game.

3) Susie-don't know what the heck she does off camera, but no one must care, even her camera man. Playing under the radar can bring her further than we ever imagined!

4)Kenny-if he weren't so cockey, he'd be further up. He deserved that blow last night for all the bragging about being the master mind, etc. Hope he joins Crystal next time.

5) Crystal. What the heck? Has she EVER excelled at ANY of these challenges? I want to see that medal! And I'm sure her fellow players will as well. Amazon woman with zero percent personality. Buh-bye. Should have been gone long ago. Kenny kept you in the game, that's all.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.10"

>2) Bob-smart strategist, smart player, out-witted Kenny, who would have kicked him to the curve in a heart beat. But again, thanks to Sugar, that didn't happen.

I respect you are a huge fan of Sugar, but PLEEEEEASE...

No way Bob gives his II to Ken so I hardly credit Sugar for "saving" Bob. Ken was never at risk so Bob keeps the idol regardless. The only way I think he considers giving it up is if ALL the other players tell Bob they are voting Ken. In that case it would take a collective effort, not just Sugar. And even then that's a real reach.

We're not talking about last season when some immature boy who turned 21 during the game and saw his first set of boobs at a tribal celebration was so naive to hand over his II. This is a mature-minded intelligent professor. I don't see it happening even if Sugar doesn't tell him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •