The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did this season have any gay people?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-04-08, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did this season have any gay people?"
"ducks to avoid getting hit by objects thrown at head"

I come in peace. This is not a hate thread. I have a perfectly legitimate question. The timing is bad I know, but I just remembered that I had been thinking about this last night and wanted to post it before I forgot.

Usually there's at least one gay person each season. Was there this season?

Somebody on another board said Charlie is. Is that true?

Going commando for now, but thanks Grit for the sigpic I was using for awhile.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did this season have any gay pe... vince3 12-04-08 1
 RE: Did this season have any gay pe... dabo 12-05-08 2
   RE: Did this season have any gay pe... finallytyping 12-05-08 3
 RE: Did this season have any gay pe... HistoryDetective 12-05-08 4
   RE: Did this season have any gay pe... Prof_ Wagstaff 12-05-08 5
       RE: Did this season have any gay pe... Starshine 12-05-08 8
   RE: Did this season have any gay pe... Estee 12-05-08 6
   RE: Did this season have any gay pe... tribephyl 12-05-08 7
 RE: Did this season have any gay pe... Aruba 12-05-08 9
   RE: Did this season have any gay pe... HistoryDetective 12-05-08 10
       RE: Did this season have any gay pe... MPVLOST 12-05-08 11
           RE: Did this season have any gay pe... HistoryDetective 12-05-08 12
           RE: Did this season have any gay pe... LFJ 12-05-08 14
   RE: Did this season have any gay pe... Prof_ Wagstaff 12-05-08 13
 Locking Bebo 12-05-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-04-08, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Yes, Charlie was this year's gay contestant.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
I have no homophobia and I have no gaydar except when it is explicitely obvious. I could not care less about it, seriously.

That said, Matty was totally out of this world sappy and out of this world emotional when he proposed to his girlfriend, what a wuss.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-08, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"

That said, Matty was totally out of this world sappy and out of this
world emotional when he proposed to his girlfriend, what a wuss.

My thoughts exactly!!! His high pitched whining sounded like air being slowly
squeezed out of a balloon. Maybe after being physically apart from his girlfriend
so long, he was kind of filled up like a balloon and ready to explode.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
I can't help but wonder why you even care.

This isn't even a children's show, after all.

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
I can't help but wonder why you even care.

It's the new Survivor Game... Find the Biggest Sinner.

Agman, Artist to the Court of the Grand Duchy of Freedonia

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-08, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Oooh oooh

10 points on Ace

and 5 on Bob (I'm sure there must be some sins in his past)

Although I suspect Jacque or Michelle could gain me points as well.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
I'm just amazed that there's someone on the planet who couldn't figure out Charlie's orientation. Talk about your straightdar being on the blink...

Actually, every single member of this season's cast is gay. I will prove this on request.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"

How's that for gay?

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-05-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Hi MPVLOST...When a male follows another male around like a dog in heat I would qualify that as a homosexual preference...or "orientation" for those hung-up on verbiage.

Yes, Charlie was the token this season.

12-05-08, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Yeah, it's unfortunate that some people think that words actually, well, have meaning.

An cat box "pedals" sweet mightily bridge tomorrow over.

Why did Charlie get under your skin so much? Unless you're Marcus, how did his behavior affect you in any way?

"We must scrupulously guard the civil rights and civil liberties of all our citizens, whatever their background. We must remember that any oppression, any injustice, any hatred, is a wedge designed to attack our civilization." --- Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 9 January 1940

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Not sure if that post was directed towards me or not.

I liked Charlie, and never picked up on any "gay vibes" from him.

And for the record, finding out he is gay doesn't change the fact that I liked him.

-----------------------------------------
Going commando for now, but thanks Grit for the sigpic I was using for awhile.

12-05-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Hi MPV,

This is a threaded community. My response appeared below Aruba's post and indented because it was a response to him. He and I have been having an ongoing conversation about whether or not it is civil and appropriate to use language that is intentionally intended to be disrespectful and offensive. In the course of that conversation, he has been obsessed with Charlie's behavior as though it affected him personally. I am just curious why he is so invested in how Charlie acts.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-05-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
Hey MPVLOST,

I am reasonably sure that the post was not directed toward you.

There was another (ahem) discussion on a different thread r/t this same topic. It was rather (for lack of a better word) intense.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Did this season have any gay people?"
The guidelines clearly state Do not start forest fires.

I am quite frankly tired of your homophobic "When a male follows another male around like a dog in heat" comments.

I have alerted your post.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Locking"
Over the years, we've found that the "who's gay" threads have turned into some major flame wars, so we just shut them down in the name of preventing forest fires.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •