The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-21-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-08 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

1) and Gone - Randy: Because he made the episode by outsmarting himself out of the game, with assists from Sugar and Bob. He wasted possible ally Matty's attempts to save him by acting as obnoxious as possible, relying on Bob's willingness to give him an II Bob never possessed. Amazing that even though Sugar had spent more time on exile non-isle than everyone else combined, Randy never considered the possibility that she might have found the II. Should add that at least Randy was trying to improve the position of his alliance. Having Bob voted off wouldn't have helped Randy and Corinne much long term. Looked like Matty was considering joining Randy but probably would not have if he figured the best possible outcome from a vote was 4-4. If they could have moved out Suzie and added Matty R/C/B/M would have numbers on their side.

Also loved Randy's giving Jeff a tip after the auction.

2) Bob: Taking Bob's going along with Sugar's plan to humiliate Randy as a sign that he had given up on his alliance (why not, he was always on the fringe of it; likely taken for granted rather than valued) and with unlikeable Randy and Corinne as the sole remaining members why would Bob want to be part of it. Be interested to see if he can ally with Matty and if, now that Randy is gone, Sugar would also join. They could use Corinne as an extra vote seeing how she appears to have nowhere else to go.

3) Sugar: Still trying to decide if she is the slickest player of the season or just someone who reacts, makes that overreacts, emotionally to people and situations. Perhaps she knew Ken was feeding her lies about Ace but pretended to believe him as cover for turning on an ally who thought he controlled her. Don't remember any confessionals indicating Sugar was that aware of what was going on, until last night when she appeared to become much smarter. Wonder if she has any other hidden alliances. She sure has people interested in being her ally; Matty and Bob for two and she seemed close to Crystal last night.

4) Matty: Like him, but he is not having much luck in forming alliances to counter Ken/Crystal.

5) Crystal: Couldn't blame her for going off on Randy at TC. Was kind of funny.

6) Ken: And people disliked Kota for being smug. Ken gets more smug every week. Does appear to be most deserving to win so far as has done more to take apart Kota than anyone other than the show's producers.

7) Suzie: Not much fun to watch. Amazed that Randy would offer $100 to bathe her.

8) Corinne: A sinking ship unless someone throws her a lifeline.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 Fishercat 11-22-08 1
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 SpotTheDifference 11-22-08 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 iltarion 11-24-08 3
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 Aruba 11-26-08 4
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 iltarion 11-26-08 5
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 Aruba 11-27-08 7
           RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 ohmyheck 11-27-08 8
           RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 iltarion 11-27-08 9
               RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 Aruba 11-29-08 10
                   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 Jims02 11-29-08 13
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 michel 11-26-08 6
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 Lou Lou 11-29-08 11
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 shimane22 11-29-08 12
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 dabo 12-01-08 14
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 CTgirl 12-02-08 15
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9 michel 12-02-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-08, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
1) Crystal. At this point, I think she's one of the five most entertaining survivors in history. There are very few people I can depend on for a snort/choke worthy comment on a weekly basis, and Crystal just delivers. She's quiet for most of this episode, and BOOM at the tribal council. Eat Yo Rice, Go Home. I love her character, plus her complete ineptitude at the challenge makes it even funnier

2) Kenny. I have a connection with the gamer geek in him. Winning the challenge was great, holding together OldFang is amazingly impressive considering Sugar hasn't jumped yet, nor has anyone else. Matty probably should of. Great challenge performance too. A testament to not underestimating people in this game...Marcus.

3) Bob. He would be Yau-Man Pt. II if he weren't in the Onion alliance. He was, but there's so much to like about a resourceful, older, effective Survivor player. Plus, the EI safari was really cool as well

4) Sugar. A lot smarter than she lets on, and I love a girl with strategy. Lost some points for being so diabolical with cookiegate this week, it was just unnecessary, but her mean TC speech was fitting, I enjoy her on the island. Her relationship with Kenny is hilarious too

5) Matty. Standard alpha-male, but he's an exceptionally likable one who deserves better than his fate in this game. Very nice, strong, encouraging, I like the guy more than I liked our other alphas.

6) Susie. One move made her good, and she's settled in an alliance. Well done.

7) Corrine: Anyone but her.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-08, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
1. Sugar (15, 3, 4, 5, 6, 5, 4, 3) - For orchestrating one of my most favorite TC episodes yet. She's slowly turning into a devious player who's ruled by her emotions, and it's working for her.

2. Ken (1, 2, 7, 4, 1, 1, 3, 4) - Fantastic IC performance, and still seems to be everyone's go-to guy, even if nobody trusts him completely except Crystal.

3. Matty (10, 7, 3, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1) - He now has the opportunity to take the upper hand in this game, but he needs to start playing aggressively and not let himself be overridden by Ken.

4. Bob (2, 8, 8, 6, 4, 6, 2, 2) - Will the Onions still vote for Bob if he gets to the end? Me thinks not. While it was entertaining, it was strategically unnecessary for him to give Randy the fake idol. He'll have to do major damage control for him to get the jury's trust back.

5. Susie (16, 13, 11, 12, 12, 9, 7, 5) - She's in an alliance, although not very solidly. She can afford to get complacent, but if Matty and Sugar make a move, she's in deep trouble.

6. Crystal (6, 1, 10, 11, 11, 10, 5, 6) - Ever the drama queen. Entertaining, yes. But pulling all those stunts will surely give her zero jury votes.

7. Corrinne (11, 9, 6, 9, 8, 4, 8, 7) - Being a b!tch in the minority won't help her chances. Only thing she can do now is convince Matty, Sugar, and Bob to flip against "the most powerful alliance in the game"

Voted off:

Randy (9, 5, 2, 3, 7, 7, 6) - He was entertaining when he was sarcastic. Now he's just mean and bitter. I'm glad he went out the way he did.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-24-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-08 AT 06:23 PM (EST)

Nothing more than pagonging with a seen-before twist this last week.

1. Matty - Almost stirred up trouble for himself by trying to take charge of the boot order. He eventually relented and let Sugar get her way though. Still protected for the most part as long as Bob and Corinne remain.
2. Sugar- Just about drops for her over-the-top comments about Randy and her childish antics during TC. She didn't like Matty trying to take control? Huh. Didn't seem to have a problem with it back when Ace was around and protecting her @ss. I give her some credit for being the primary player this last episode and really starting to show some game chops. Careful when calling someone a bigot to not sound like a bigot yourself. Randy's "old"? Is that a sin? And even when it is the truth, talking bad about someone makes you look worse than them. But that's the theme to this season, apparently. Whole plan to humiliate Randy was pretty low, but it would have been a useless episode otherwise.
3. Ken - Getting smug. But he won the IC and didn't offend much. That is good enough for 3rd place with the rest of this cast.
4. Corinne - Days are numbered. Any prayer she had disappeared when Bob moronically decided to let the enemy know he had a fake idol instead of trying to do something with it. Want that Dan-Suzie vote back? If she brings Dan into her fold instead of condescendingly going to the "fatty in highschool" card, she would have control of the game instead of a upcoming tour of loser lodge. I still like looking at her though, and that is good for something when there isn't much else to care about.
5. Crystal - Moves up by default. Her rant against Randy at least was more reasonable than Sugar's. Hiding behind numbers and Kenny. Not much else.
6. Bob - The interest in this last episode died in the first 5 minutes when Bob amazingly decided to tell the enemy that he made a fake idol. What a waste of what could have been a brilliant move. Didn't Sugar just crush your alliance and put you on the chopping block? I don't get it. Then the idiocy is compounded by letting Sugar waste his fake idol to embarrass Randy. Can't anyone figure out Sugar has the idol? How hard is it? Don't they WATCH Survivor? Previews attempt to suggest he has another card up his sleeve. I'll believe it when I see it.
7. Suzie - Not a bad episode for her. I just consider her a waste, like many before her. She can ride UTR to the finals now, not that it will do her any better than other tag alongs before her.

Adios muchachos-

Randy - Might be the only contestant in Survivor history to manipulate his own boot without flat out asking for it. Congrats. The only problem with controlling your own boot is that you don't get the chance to do it again. Crystal seemed to describe him best: a grouchy troll under the bridge. Very apt. Here's some advice: if you don't like people, don't go on Survivor.

>

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
Thanks garcor for picking this up last week.

Kudos to Production for having an auction WITHOUT any boobie prizes...it threw the players who are students of the game for a loop.
Even though I enjoy watching the change of expressions at TC, this fake idol tactic is getting old. Although every time a fake is made, hidden, or played it serves as a testament to the player who started it all --The YAU!

1) KEN (5,4,4,3,1,2,1) - Although one IC win does not make a challange stud, could Ken be like Rafe in Guatemala who won ICs only to watch Gary and Judd be targeted as the challenge threats instead? As long as no one perceives Ken as a threat you got to like his chances.

2) MATTY (6,6,3,1,4,1,3) - Still has the fighing spirit. Great effort in the IC clearly catered for a human toothpick. If he advances it will be on his own merit; not through osmosis or the beneficiary of circumstances to favor the weak and oppressed.

After these two the ranking really doesn't matter, but here goes...

3) SUGAR (7,4,3,10,7,2,5,7) - I'll move her up for not shedding any silly tears this episode...actually it was quite the opposite. Move over Corinne; it seems like Sugar may take that b!tch title you covet. There's a fine line between being a savvy player and an obnoxious person, and IMO I feel Sugar crossed that line this episode.
From criticizing Susie for getting out of the tub too early...to telling Ken (who has more brains in his pinky nail than she has in her whole skull) how to bid...to that whole cookie nonsense, her behavior was uncalled for. As for her comment when casting a vote for Randy, Iltarion took the words right out of my mouth.

4) BOB (9,5,5,6,7,3,2) - Let me get this straight...He knows the HII is not there, already has a fake idol he made, yet passes up comfort and food to go on a hiking expedition??? Sakes Alive!!!

5) CRYSTAL (1,7,11,12,10,9,8) - I keep thinking our Olympic Champion is sandbagging, but now I really must admit she just plain sucks. But she did provide us a Survivor first -- stating her comment loud enough when voting for ALL TC to hear. That was a kick.

6) CORINNE (10,8,6,5,6,6,6) - Good strategy bidding your entire amount on the IC note. But unlike Danni in Guatemala she didn't take advantage of it. As hard as she tries to strategize someone always seems to be a step ahead of her. She's been outwitted and outplayed...but so far she is outlasting? Meatloaf sang "Two out of three ain't bad." For Corinne "One out of three ain't bad" for her this subpar season.

7) SUSIE (12,10,8,10,9,8,5) - Actually any one of the last five could have taken this bottom spot. But I'll put Susie here only because it's a travesty that she was ever casted to begin with.

BOOTED) RANDY (3,2,1,4,5,4,4) - What helped the likes of Brian-Thailand, Jenna-Amazon, Chris-Vanuatu, and Earl-Fiji join the fraternity of Survivor winners? They all had perfect goats sitting next to them in the Finals. And none of those goats could hold a candle to Randy. These castaways are complete morons! But at least he makes the Jury; and every Jury needs a member like Randy.

11-26-08, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
One thing I forgot to mention was that Corinne was not nearly as fortunate as Danni in her auction. The advantage Danni got pretty much wrapped the IC up for her; anyone who purchased it was going to win short of disastrous idiocy, which was a huge break for her. The advantage Corinne purchased got her thru to the finals, sure, but once there, she had no advantage over Ken or Matty and was still the least likely to win out of those 3. Unfortunate for Corinne, but I prefer it that way. Buying the IC help should not GIVE you the win.

>

11-27-08, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
I don't know...from what I remember about Danni's clue was that she was abe to cancel just ONE move in a game that involved several players and various moves. Unless I forgot something I wouldn't exactly qualify that as "wrapping up the IC". Anyone else feel that the clue Danni bought GAVE her the win? If so, then I stand corrected.

As for Corinne, I believe she had a big advantage over Matty and a little advantage over Ken with her slight frame being able to weave between the ropes. She would have never been able to make the finals without the clue she bought so it definitely put her in a good position to win.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
I absolutely think that the clue gave Danni the IC. IIRC the clue was "switch places with any player at any time".

11-27-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-08 AT 09:54 PM (EST)

Arubaba, Danni's challenge was the moves-on-a-board IC where you were done once you ran out of moves. Danni got to use up all her moves and then switch places with whoever had the most loves left. So, yeah, unless she was a complete dolt, that help was going to give her an easy win.

>

11-29-08, 07:52 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
iltariononono, HMMMM I thought there was more to the IC than that, but as I said, I vaguely remember the detais of that challenge other than several players needing to make several moves. But if you and Ohmyheck seem to believe that one clue was a slam dunk win for Danni I guess I'll admit defeat on that one. LOL

But I still contend that Corinne's clue gave her a big advantage also. There's absolutely NO way she would have been one of the three finalists if she had to carry those weighted bags of blocks across a balance beam. Once in the finals I also still contend that her frame gave her any advantage manuevering through those trip ropes. As a matter of fact it came down to who was able to properly space the blocks to create a domino effect which I do not see Matty or Kenny having a clear cut advantage. Her clue allowed her to bypass the part of the challenge which would have otherwise given her no chance to win and she simply did not take advantage of it.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-08, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-08 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

If I remember correctly, I believe it was a challenge similar to the IC from Season 1 that Rudy won. One of those games where everyone moves one space and flips over the previous space. Last player with an available move wins. I think the one they did had steps or something tricky to it.

Danni's prize was that she could switch spaces with any person.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
Instead of "Good vs Evil", it seems that this season's theme is: "Hate thy Neighbor."

1- Matty: The only one that has a working relation with every player. All his talk of getting the five to the end makes me think he gets 5th.

2- Bob: As he said, he had to let Sugar have the satisfaction of pulling that prank. His morose expression at TC told us what to think about the prankster.

3- Corinne: Once more she failed but, as Matty said: "I thought you were going to blow it but you made the right decision." Maybe it won't apply only to the auction.

4- Kenny: Does he need to control everything? He seemed to be handling the mallet instead of Jeff, letting everyone have their items.

5- Susie: She's still working and staying quiet.

6- Sugar: Hatred is ugly.

7- Crystal: Boring in camp, inept in challenges, over the top buffoon at TC.

Lou Lou 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-29-08, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lou%20Lou Click to send private message to Lou%20Lou Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
1. Bob really surprised me when he gave Randy the fake idol.
2. Sugar now that girl really knows her people.
3. Suzie is a hard worker & very smart.
4. Ken he is the little rat & he sure can stir things up.
5. Matty seems to be a pretty nice guy & has some manners.
6. Crystal she wears her emotions on her face.
7. Corinne I can hardly wait to see her go.
8. Randy is gone & good riddens he got what he deserved & I am still laughing about the greatest of idol hoaxes.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-29-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
1 Sugar- Everything she did in this episode she did because she hates Randy. That was good TV.
2 Crystal- I was taking a nap a few months ago and I think Crystal's vote carried all the way over from Gabon and woke me up.
3 Susie- She's good people, I think.
4 Ken- Nice challenge victory!
5 Matty- Nice of him to try to talk some sense into Randy...
6 Bob- His veins are disturbing.
7 Corinne- She's unpleasant and unattractive...

Eliminated: Randy- Sugar's vote at tribal council about summed up everything that is wrong with this ignorant jerk...

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-08, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
1. Bob: Nice guy trying to play a mean game, at least he's making good TV now.

2. Susie: Managed to position herself well and fly UTR.

3. Matty: Another nice guy, clueless at the game but hanging in there.

4. Crystal: Capable player at reading other players, not great but also not a fool.

5. Corinne: Emotional wreck, but at least an honest emotional wreck.

6. Sugar: Keeps shaking things up and she's nice to look at, may be Survivor's first actual idiot savante.

7. Ken: Can that head get any bigger? As manipulators go, past masters at the game would have chewed him up and spit him out by now.

Eliminated: Randy: Hey, at least he made for some great TV. And I don't pity him, he lives life on his own terms and I'm fine with that even if I don't understand anything he does.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
1. Corinne – Yup, I'm putting her first even after the hatefest recap. I loved her quote about spending her auction money on something that could help her stay in the game. She is the only one left who has been playing the game from Day One. If, and that’s a big if, she can make it to the final 3, she is going to be hard to beat. The jury is stacked in her favor and she only needs one more vote. Jeff keeps calling her a b!tch, but what has she really done besides saying that she hates everyone? Most of her comments are said in confessional or in confidence. We haven't really seen her have any altercations with the other survivors.

2. Matty – He’s still a favorite of mine, but he was too much of a righteous relaxed surfer dude this week saying that fifth was okay. Sugar noticed he was playing the game though, so hopefully we’ll see some action from him.

3. Bob – He was in tough spot this week and he sure made things interesting! I think he felt horrible about what he had to do to Randy and I hope Sugar keeps her word to him. And where the heck is he finding all those loose beads to make immunity idols!!

4. Sugar – Well I discovered this week that Sugar does kind of know how to play the game and I also discovered that she has a mean, spiteful streak too. I can’t put her lower, because I “loathe” all the Fangs, lol.

5. Susie – She bothered me less than her cohorts did this week. (And actually, she's also probably played this game from Day 1 too in her own way.)

6. Crystal – I actually found her amusing in small doses this week, but she was as rude as Sugar laughing at tribal.

7. Kenny – I really hope he doesn’t have as much control as he thinks he has.

Booted: Randy – I liked him more often than not, but he was done. It was time for him to go home.

Dash Away by Agman

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-08, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.9"
"1. Corinne"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •