The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Games Forum Update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Games Forum Update"
I think the siren has now turned off and it’s safe to come out of the bomb shelter. Well because off the nuclear blast that went off, I am suspending PTB or Pick The Bootee for this week. Not sure how the other Survivor Game hosts want to handle this, but this is what yours truly is doing.

Feel free to move this over to the Survivor Games Forum once that gets up and running again. Whew, was starting to get the shakes because I needed a board fix.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PTTE Game kircon 11-13-08 1
 RE: Survivor Games Forum Update MJewel 11-13-08 2
 RE: Survivor Games Forum Update whoami 11-13-08 3
   RE: Survivor Games Forum Update vince3 11-13-08 4
       RE: Survivor Games Forum Update whoami 11-13-08 5
           RE: Survivor Games Forum Update byoffer 11-14-08 6
               RE: Survivor Games Forum Update jbug 11-14-08 7
               RE: Survivor Games Forum Update suzzee 11-14-08 8
                   RE: Survivor Games Forum Update flystorms 11-14-08 9
                       RE: Survivor Games Forum Update tribephyl 11-15-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "PTTE Game"
Thanks Sir Dreamer, I think we were all worried about our wonderful forums.

Thank you SurvivorBlows for giving us such a wonderful place to play. We do appreciate everything you do.

The PTTE game runs by itself. The only thing would be if someone wants to change their list. I don't believe anyone did the last time I checked on Tue.

You can post your list here.

See you all soon in the Game Forum.

Kircon

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-13-08, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
Not sure what to do about the LOD. I think when the games forum is back up I will see if everyone had made a pick or not. If they did I will go ahead and count this week as I can do the draws list and post it later. If not I will figure something else out . I really needed a board fix too, lol.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
I just now got back into RTVW, have been trying for 2 days. What happened? Can not find the Survivor games forum.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-08, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
For over 1 1/2 days, the boards were down and kaput.

Webby moved the boards to an alternate server 1000 miles away but had to create temporary forums so the boards could function until all the data from the old place could be recovered.

When he did that, he didn't do a temporary forum for Survivor Games, nor has it been restored yet.

Big Brother just came back up, after the return of TAR, and the Survivor forums (Bashers was up when I got here last night, the other two came back this morning/afternoon.)

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-13-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
Thanks. I have been walking around in the dark not knowing what is going on. I looked all over to find out some info but could find nothing.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
The games forum is back now, and we will have to wait for our wonderful game mods to each determine how their games have been impacted by the outage. I suspect some games will be unaffected (PTTE and LOD, assuming everyone had already made picks).

OP wasn't up so will have to be skipped for a week.

And I heard a rumour that Tribe was eliminating everyone from LL who didn't make their weekly HutCam entry. He's nefarious, but that seems fair to me.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"

Since that game is LOSER lodge, then that makes all of us the losers (aka the winners) and you the winner (aka loser)

~~~why is my head spinning?~~~

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-14-08, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
You wish!

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
Whew! I'm just happy the forums are back up again! I wandered over to the sucks board and man, it's just not the same. Glad this is back. I didn't realize how much I looked at this board until it was gone. Thought my employer had cut me off! Yikes!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-08, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor Games Forum Update"
Me happy too.
Wha? You went to sucks?!
Well at least you recognized it does indeed suck in comparison to ... Blows.
Glad to have you back... and posting.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •