The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-01-08, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
Best episode of the season IMO. Love the misdirections but the stench of Anti-Darwin Snydrome is in the air. OK, now all the petunias on the Board can come into bloom and tell me all about social butterflies and storylines...Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...Blah, Blah, Blah...

1) KEN (5,4,4,3) - Gameboy is a playa. Way to work it with Sugar. Cyrstal owes you her Olympic medal.

2) SUGAR (4,3,10,7) - Hands of stone in the RC became feet of feathers in the IC. But I'm moving her up for her game changing decision at TC and booting the pansy out of the game. Paloma owes you a make-out session.

3) MARCUS (7,1,2,2) - As the first individual IC winner I was ready to put him #1 this week; but events at the two TCs dropped him to third. With the four weaklings targeting the strength and when he sees Ace is gone, he'll know he has to pull a Terry Dietz or else his goose is cooked.

4) MATTY (6,6,3,1) - Same predicament as Marcus. Will be victimized by the Anti-Darwin Syndrome unless he can run the table. His confessionals were a real downer this episode.

5) RANDY (3,2,1,4) - "King of Gabon"??? You couldn't even rule and control the vote at TC! More like a Court Jester, but every season could use a character for a few good laughs.

6) CORINNE (10,8,6,5) - Implementing an Anti-Darwin Syndrome is the easiest task on Survivor, so no great accolades here. Maybe I just noticed it this episode, but does she have the same dentist as Perv-ati? Please lose the toothy smile.

7) BOB (9,5,5,6) - He's a former log-rolling champion??? RIGHT...and I'm Brad Pitt working on my adoption papers for my 10th kid... No surprise here that he migrated toward the weak and oppressed.

8) CHARLIE (2,9,9,9) - It's appropriate he's on a tribe with several members wearing suit jackets. If one was weaing a tux with a long tail, he'd feel right at home. Whatever remote chance he had with Marcus is down the tubes now.

9) SUSIE (12,10,8,10) - How could someone be so stupid to tell a tribemate you will vote for them and still be in the game? Easy...the season is casted with other weak idiotic morons who want to gang up on the strong.

10) CRYSTAL (1,7,11,12) - Nice move spilling the rice; and you have the gaul to bellyache at TC?! What...did you want Ace to spoonfeed the damn rice to you? Shut your piehole and be gone!

BOOTED) ACE (14,12,13,11) - No, it's not the elephants that are "beautiful", it's your sorry A$$ taking the walk of shame that provided the best footage thus far this season. Good Riddance!!!

BOOTED) DAN (8,11,7,8) - Susie deserved to go more than you, but it could be a sign of this season. Normally I would scream "foul" but too much self-destruction on your part made your exit predictable.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 garcor 11-01-08 1
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 SpotTheDifference 11-02-08 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 michel 11-02-08 3
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 toddE 11-03-08 4
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 michel 11-03-08 5
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 Aruba 11-05-08 7
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 michel 11-05-08 8
           RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 Aruba 11-07-08 9
               RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 michel 11-07-08 10
                   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 Aruba 11-08-08 11
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6 CTgirl 11-04-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-01-08, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-08 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-01-08 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

1. Marcus - Not a very interesting personality; but credit for playing a Tom/Yul like game so far. Usually seems a step ahead of everyone else. Could be an anti-climactic final TC and vote if Marcus is there as other than a juror.

2. Sugar - Performed well in the IC. No longer sure if naive after refusing Ace her II and voting against him. Figure Ace/Sugar were using each other and she finally decided she'd rather keep the idol for herself than give it to someone whose loyalty was suspect. Does this help her long term??

3) Randy - Appears in solid with M/C/C onion alliance. Hard to see them faltering if they can keep Bob loyal.

4) Charlie - Looks like alliance is still tight; split vote to ensure either Dan or Suzie left.

5) Ken - Credit for apparently convincing Sugar to turn on Ace. But wouldn't he have been better off in an alliance of four than in an alliance of two with a Crystal who seems ready to implode. Will Matty hold the Ace vote against his teammates.

6) Bob - At least viewed as loyal which could keep him around a while.

7) Matty - His alliance with Ace is gone, giving him what in the way of good options?

8) Corinne - Should be member of overactors anonymous after her Suzie rant.

9) Suzie - Still pretty hopeless.

10) Crystal - Shows next to no signs of wanting to be there. Just too stubborn to admit it.

Gone Ace and Dan. Dan seems nice enough and Ace did play hard.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-02-08, 04:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-08 AT 05:29 AM (EST)

1. Ken (1, 2, 7, 4, 1) - Good work bringing Sugar to his side. Let's see him try that magic on one of the Kotas now.

2. Marcus (3, 4, 1, 1, 3) - Rises a place for a solid IC performance. He seems to be the guy everyone trusts in Kota, and should be leading the Kota charge to the finals.

3. Matty (10, 7, 3, 2, 2) - Pity points are what got him this high in my list. He tries hard, is a good challenge competitor, but should soon be devoured by the Kota numbers.

4. Corrinne (11, 9, 6, 9, 8) - She got the Natalie edit last episode, from being just there to showing signs of bitchiness. She's up here for not being boring this week.

5. Sugar (15, 3, 4, 5, 6) - Amazing job in the IC, holding her own against two challenge powerhouses in the final round. Very weak performance in the RC, however. Was her decision to get rid of Ace wise? Only time will tell.

6. Bob (2, 8, 8, 6, 4) - His letters were one of the highlights of the evening. He's clearly being edited as the good, hard-working guy, and that almost never wins you Survivor.

7. Randy (9, 5, 2, 3, 7) - He's infiltrated the Onions, but their loyalty to him is still questionable. With Kota having an advantage towards the merge, he and Susie just might be seen as the swing votes that need to be taken out early.

8. Charlie (4, 10, 5, 7, 9) - He's solid with the Onions, so he can afford to coast. How much game he has without that alliance is still questionable.

9. Susie (16, 13, 11, 12, 12) - Pissing off a member of the majority alliance is never a good idea.

10 Crystal (6, 1, 10, 11, 11) - What a drama queen! Definitely took the reaction to the rice situation very poorly

Booted:

Ace (8, 14, 12, 10, 5) - I think he could've won that IC if he were face-to-face with Marcus. He would have had better control over the log and not guessing what Marcus was up to.

Dan (7, 6, 9, 8, 10) - Just wasn't able to integrate into Kota well enough

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-08, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-08 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

1- Corinne(4,1,3,6,4): She was the one that brought in Bob and now she brought in Randy. She talked about "MY entire Plan..." so it's Marcus and Charlie riding her coat-tails. That should be fun!

2- Sugar(13,2,4,4,5): So, the snake was really our cute Sweetheart in disguise. And on Hallowe'en week! Loved it! She took a big risk but it could pay off well especially if her charms work once more on Marcus.

3- Randy(3,3,1,1,3): Randy's strategy continues to progress. This is a guy that first wanted to see his tribe self-destruct and now he is in the main alliance.

4- Marcus(2,5,2,2,2): He wanted to see Ace leave so things are still running perfectly well for our "Adam".

5- Bob (1,9,5,7): I like Bob's story but I would have prefered seeing why the onions find him annoying.

6- Matty(10,7,6,5,1): His job was to keep Kenny in line and he let it slip through his fingers. His look at TC told us how hopeless is situation really is now.

7- Ken (12,9,11,11,10): For once, his move worked but all that to save Crystal? Matty was a better ally for Ken.

8- Charlie(6,4,8,9,8): Coasting. I did like his happy dance with Corinne after the RC.

9- Crystal (13,13,12,12,11): For someone who was fighting for her life, she spent the whole episode lying down in the hut.

10- Susie (15,12,14,13,12): She's Loco in the cabeza!!

Booted- Ace(8,6,7,3,6): His plans had made the early season bearable. His fall made this episode enjoyable. Thanks Acemyth!

Boot- Dan(9,8,11,8,9): He was responsible for his own demise so how can it be Anti-Darwinism??!!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-03-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
I agree with this list except I'd put Matty lower. He seems like a himbo to me, I'd put him below Charlie but above Crystal.

11-03-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
"Matty...seems like a himbo to me, I'd put him below Charlie"

Charlie would like that, I think!

I don't feel strongly about where Matty should fit as long as it's in the middle somewhere. I think the editors crafted his story with more care than what they did for Ken and Charlie. I look at these DAWS as characters in a book and I feel that Matty is more developped overall.

11-05-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"

>Boot- Dan(9,8,11,8,9): He was responsible for
>his own demise so how
>can it be Anti-Darwinism??!!

Yes...I acknowedged in my post that Dan self-destructed but if memory serves me correct Susie commited Survivor suicide in that episode also.

HMMMMMM...so why is she still in the game and Dan not????

Yep...just as I thought...I stand by what I said!

11-05-08, 09:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
"so why is she still in the game and Dan not????"

1- No bottle twist.
2- Dan's been an idiot longer.
3- Dan was a bigger risk to flip.
4- Dan was a sure vote for Randy or Matty so better get him out before the jury.

I'm sure his strength was a consideration but his outsider status was the biggest reason to go after him.

11-07-08, 07:14 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
His strength was a heck of a lot more than a "consideration"...it had EVERYTHING to do with it.

1) Sorry...you lost me on the bottle twist.

2) 90% of the morons casted for Survivor have been idiots right from the womb...and you can't get any "longer" than that. Duration is not the issue here.

3) Dan was a bigger flip????? Huh???? WHAT????
I am SOOOOOO upset I didn't read your erroneous reply post BEFORE last night's episode. NO WAY Dan was a bigger risk to flip than Susie!!! Are we watching the same season???

4) No way Matty makes it to the Finals. And Randy's abrasiveness makes him a good person to sit with in the Finals (even if he did get Dan's vote). I doubt Randy makes the Finals, but if he did he is definitely Clay or Twila material of self-destuction in Final TC.

I know you have always be madly in love with the socialites and storylines, but with all due respect your arguments disputing the factual Anti-Darwinism for this sorry season was not convincing.

11-07-08, 07:25 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
Since I have to explain everything:

1- The bottle twist was referring to the fact they couldn't get rid of 2 players at once.

2- In the last episode, Corinne just realized that Susie was Loco en la cabeza. They had seen Dan's stupidity right from the start.

3- The first thing Dan said walking in Kota was: "This would be a perfect tribe if Matty was here". It showed he was dumb and a flip possibility.

4- Dan would have voted for Randy, Matty or any other Fang in the end against the onions so it was better to get rid of him before jury. Susie's vote could be bought.

Survivor is a story about a social game so it's a good thing to enjoy it for what it is. Darwinism isn't about survival of the most muscular. Intelligence is more important and Dan was too dumb to survive. Your last paragraph makes me think you'd prefer if the game was played like Pagong wanted to play it!

11-08-08, 06:04 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"

>1- The bottle twist was referring to the fact they couldn't
>get rid of 2 players at once.

I'm not saying get rid of 2 players at once...just the useless weakling Susie

>2- In the last episode, Corinne just realized that Susie was
>Loco en la cabeza. They had seen Dan's stupidity right
>from the start.

Once agin, duration has nothing to do with it. Ok Dan is stupid...WHOOPIE...so are 90% of the idiots the morons at CBS decide to cast. But telling someone you would vote them out is beyond stupid...just ask Alex in Survivor: Amazon. So why was Alex voted out in Amazon and Susie not here: ANTI-DARWIN SYNDROME

>3- The first thing Dan said walking in Kota was: "This
>would be a perfect tribe if Matty was here". It
>showed he was dumb and a flip possibility.

Wishing ONE player into your new alliance does not qualify as a "flip possibility" in my book. Although he may have wanted to bring Matty into their alliance after merge, no way Dan would have flipped on Randy and Marcus to join the likes of Crystal and Ken. But there was NEVER a doubt in my mind that the weak useless Susie would.

>4- Dan would have voted for Randy, Matty or any other
>Fang in the end against the onions so it was
>better to get rid of him before jury. Susie's vote
>could be bought.

If Kota keeps the majority and follows the plan, no Fang member would be in the Finals. All would be on the Jury so this point holds no water with me.

I'm not talking about anyone being "muscular". You know how much kudos I always paid Yau Man as a great Survivor player and how the Anti-Darwin Syndrome victimized him (among a prior racially motivated alliance) in the Fiji F4. You think Yau Man is muscular????

Yes there is a social aspect to Survivor, but to call it a social game you may as well put Big Brother on an tropical island or in the jungle and call it "Survivor". I suppose many tulips ould be happy with that floral arrangement.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-08, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.6"
1. Marcus – He continues to be a great competitor, doesn’t make waves and has a strong alliance.

2. Corinne – She is playing a great social game and her teammates don’t know how much she dislikes most of them.

3. Matty – He has become demoralized and almost bitter, but I will root for him until the end.

4. Sugar - Who knew she had the soul of a snake?! I still can't figure out how well she knows this game and how much she is winging it!

5. Bob – Continues to hold his own in challenges and it was nice to experience the Reward through his eyes.

6. Ken – Impressive job making Sugar doubt Ace enough to vote him out.

7. Randy – He’s in a solid alliance, but will his trash talking come back to haunt him?

8. Charlie – Nice guy, but we haven’t gotten to know him.

9. Susie – She just committed social suicide, but lucked out.

10. Crystal – “I won’t have any rice.” “If you cared enough about me, you would’ve saved me some rice.” What? Horrible, horrible, horrible in challenges too.

Ace – He was never as evil as he was edited to be, but his strength, arrogance and attitude made him an easy target.

Dan – Probably a nice guy in real life, but was clueless in the game of Survivor.

Another Tribe Creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •