The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-08-08, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
Personally I'm perplexed over this best friend/cousin relationship with Marcus & Crystal. Consider your own very best friend...if he or she had a cousin who won an Olympic Gold Medal wouldn't you know about it??? I'm positive if my own best friend's cousin won Olympic Gold I would damn well know about it.
Very Strange.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... suzzee 11-08-08 1
 RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... PsychoKitty 11-08-08 2
   RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... suzzee 11-08-08 3
   RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... garcor 11-08-08 4
   RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... Aruba 11-08-08 5
       RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... PsychoKitty 11-09-08 8
 RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... aquariaqueen 11-08-08 6
   RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... seas72 11-09-08 7
       RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... michel 11-09-08 9
   RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship... billsmith_1972 11-10-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-08-08, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
Crystal's medal wasn't that long ago 2004 but who knows how long Marcus has had this best friend. It may just not have come up in conversation. Marcus seems a bit self absorbed so the best friend status may mean something completely different to him. Like they talk every few weeks or so.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
I thought of this too, but I think he did realize who she is. Just didn't say it during the shown video. He seemed to allude to it, about how she was a strong competitor, etc. Not that we've actually seen any evidence of that from her! Now, whether or not he "outed" her to anyone, that we don't know. But I suspect he knows.

What makes no sense to me, is to suddenly trust this person who's related to his friend, after having forged all these other relationships - that suddenly Crystal moves to the top of the list over his alliance. Some people have felons for cousins you know? It's not an automatic friendship I feel bad for Marcus. Wanted him to go a long way. He was the only one deserving of winning this with the exception of Matty. He got hoodwinked ;) (You should have grabbed that idol Marcus!)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-08-08, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
In his interview he says that Randy and he weren't that far out in the surf and that the II was "welded" to the bottle. They were far enough for a switcheroo or something. I would have done some fast talking with Randy about "sharing" the idol blah blah. Then it turned out that they split up and Marcus maybe having the II would have saved him. I think Randy would have done it.

Agman camouflaged me for S17

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-08-08, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
Think Marcus knew he was in trouble because the tribal switch forced him to rely upon the alliance's sixth member for a tie breaking vote. Figure he wasn't totally sincere in his change of alliance priorities, even to the cameral. If he really is close friends with her cousin he might have found the situation awkward.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-08-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
Good post PsychoKitty

I know your "felon" statement was just an example, but CBS does a very elaborate sceening and check on potential players, so other than being pathetic, weak, inept, and/or braindead if anything REALLY major showed up they would not be considered for the show.
Putting so much trust into a new relationship is suspect, but as I stated in another post, I feel Marcus is a genuinely nice guy who got caught up in this new revelation.

And I wholeheartedly agree that Marcus and Matty are the only deserving players to win this season.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
Thank you Aruba

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-08-08, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
I said the exact same thing....I know my best friend would have mentioned it sometime or another.

But so many people call their acquaintances, friends and even best friends.

You think the producers were shocked when they found out they had someone in common???

seas72 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-09-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seas72 Click to send private message to seas72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
I wasn't aware of the connection with Marcus and Crystal until now. I must have missed the episdoe when this came out. Does anyone know which one this would have been? Did Marcus or Crystal bring it up first? I assume no one else in either tribe knows?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-09-08, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
It happened in this episode. It wasn't aired but as they arrived in camp Marcus asked Crystal if she knew a Kenny Cox. She told him she had a cousin by that name and then, on camera, Crystal told us about it.

billsmith_1972 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-10-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail billsmith_1972 Click to send private message to billsmith_1972 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Best Friend/Cousin Relationship???"
It might have been a best friend from school (either high school or college).

We all have thoses that move away and we don't stay in touch with them over current events.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •