The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-08, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Or both?

It takes a special kind of chutzpah to be direct and say "I'm voting you out" right to Corrine's face and still remain in the game.

Now she's pulled off a boot of Marcus, while knowing she's going to royally brown off the other three over in the other camp (Corinne, Randy, Charlie).

Suicide or great move to advance herself in the game?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... vince3 11-07-08 1
 RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... garcor 11-07-08 2
 She's a kook moonbaby 11-07-08 3
 RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... byoffer 11-07-08 4
   RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... garcor 11-07-08 5
       RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... BOYmeetsREALITY 11-09-08 6
 RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... Aruba 11-10-08 7
   RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... toddE 11-10-08 8
       RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... suzzee 11-10-08 9
       RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or s... Aruba 11-11-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
It just might depend on when the merge actually is. If it's next episode, they're gonna be ticked, and she'd need almost everyone that's not that threesome to join with her to get rid of them........

If it's at 8, it'll depend on who's booted, and whether or not the HII is still around..... and Susie's margin for error might've shrunk.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Suzie didn't pull it off. Looks like Crystal did. Crystal (smartly) took advantage of Marcus' friendship with her cousin and the information he gave her and used it against him.

Suzie is what she has been all along. An extra vote.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "She's a kook"
to mouth off at anyone about voting them out. She did advance a spot in the game by voting with Crystal and Kenny, but I think in the next couple of episodes she'll be gone, especially if there's an old-fashioned merger. Corrine's gonna get her.

Must mention how I love the blindside. It makes me cackle every time.

Save Pushing Daisies!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
I think that any time someone like her makes a move to avoid being the 6th wheel in the strong alliance is actually smart. It may backfire, but in reality is her only chance to get past a 6th place finish.

The Onions were a strong bloc, with Marcus, Charlie and Corrine at the core. Others were along for the ride, but without a shakeup how would they ever get F3? Even in the Allstar season we saw the power of a bloc of 2 (Rob and Amber). Alliances are critical, but pecking orders deadly. Things should get fun now with the Onions and the rest.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-07-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Agree it was the best move for Susie. Also, on second thought not so sure Marcus' new "friendship" with Crystal wasn't more game ploy than sincere. The moment he saw the new teams he must have known he was in trouble.

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-09-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
I think Suzie is a certified N-U-T!

Anytime someone on Survivior proclaims that THEY have all the power, as Suzie did during the last episode, they are clearly dillusional and deserving to be the next one voted off.

It makes me laugh every time...and it happens every season!

HAHA!

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-10-08, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
I don't think Susie is a b!tch or a savvy player. Susie is a joke and an idiot who should have never been casted to begin with. The only thing that raised whatever value she may have is cicumstances in the game that she (nor anyone else other than production) had any control over. It's a sad reoccuring theme and there have been many before her, i.e., Jan - Thailand, Scout - Vanuatu, Cirie - Exile Island, Sundra - Cook Islands, Lydia - Guatemala, etc. What they have in common is the fact that they are non-threats who if not taken out early have little problem advancing due to their inept status.

I don't regard any of the above mentioned former castaways as b!tchy or savvy, just beneficiaries of poor casting and twists in the game putting your more solid players at risk. This is where Susie fits in.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-10-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Arrgh! Aruba, I was getting ready to post that I totally agree with you in your assessment of Susie (joke, idiot, etc)...but then you went and called out Cirie. Cirie was a good player twice, how can you lump her (or even Scout, though I detested Scout) in with the totally useless Susie, Lydia and Jan. Cirie was savvy!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-10-08, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Yes Cirie was savvy but green & whiney (IMO) in her first run I just didn't like her. She earned my respect the second time with her Yau boot and I was rooting for her. She is a player I would even love to see again.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-11-08, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Susie: Crazy bitch or savvy player?"
Hey toddE

The prior castaways I mentioned were in reference to my statement below...

"What they have in common is the fact that they are non-threats who if not taken out early have little problem advancing due to their inept status."

As much of a fan you are of Cirie, the reason she advances in Exile Island is because she was totally inept in challenges and no one perceived her as a threat. I'll stand by that claim. The one thing I do credit Cirie with is taking advantage of situations that fell in her lap. I also agree she "played" a better game in Fans vs. Favorites, but most any fool can step it up when given a second chance. I tend to focus on a players initial season when making my assessment.

Sorry for the confusion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •