The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-30-08, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
It seems more appropriate to put this in Fanatics that Bashers. It appears that Jiffy will be blogging about each episode.
Read it here:
http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/09/jeff-probst-blo.html

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: G... Spanky68 10-01-08 1
 RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: G... jbug 10-03-08 2
 JPiddy on Ep. 3 suzzee 10-03-08 3
   RE: JPiddy on Ep. 3 byoffer 10-03-08 5
 RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: G... mia rules18 10-03-08 4
 RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: G... Prof_ Wagstaff 10-15-08 6
   RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: G... Spanky68 10-15-08 7
       RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: G... PsychoKitty 10-16-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
I couldn't believe that was real. the funniest part:

Marcus is getting a lot of love from everybody. They love his leadership, they love that he's a doctor, and they love how calm he is. He drove us nuts as producers because he was telling everybody to act rationally! What?! What are you doing? Quit ruining Survivor, dude. Marcus is waaaay too good for this game. He could easily win. When we were out on location it seemed that every girl wanted him, even half of our production crew. That's just annoying.

Slice has made my siggie Mangalicious

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
That was great! I'll be back every week for more Jiffy.

I'll be brewing something up for Agman for this one - Oct 2008

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-03-08, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "JPiddy on Ep. 3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-03-08 AT 01:10 PM (EST)

New link for his next words of wisdom, seems to me that he has no problem dishing on those voted off.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/10/jeff-probst-gab.html#more

A Tribal Sig

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JPiddy on Ep. 3"
It is interesting to see the non-aired video at the bottom of Jiffy's blog.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-03-08, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
Gotta love Jiffy...however, I think Marcus is overrated!! Maybe there's more to see and adore, but as of right now... MEH! Not getting it.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-15-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
Here's the link to Jiffy's blog for episode 4:

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/10/jeff-probst-blo.html

Be sure to watch Ace's video at the bottom. Is it my imagination or did he lose his accent?

My eyes Glow in the dark.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
No wonder he has adopted the fake accent. His real voice is uber-annoying.

What did he say about Auschwitz?

Agman made this fancy sig for me

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-16-08, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: JPiddy Blogs Survivor: Gabon"
He did seem to be hopping in and out of his accent - very odd. RE Auschwitz - he was saying that other members of his tribe didn't want to eat the vast fields of fruit they had nearby (they don't like the taste) - that they wanted to eat the rice instead. Even though they have nothing else to eat and are "starving" . . . So he compared them to if Auschwitz prisoners had turned up their noses to caviar, saying they wanted beluga instead.

A strange comparison, but kinda works. . . ?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •