The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I met Yau-Man!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-11-08, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I met Yau-Man!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-08 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

This past June, I attended an outdoor evening party for my Rotary club which had a Survivor theme. . . and the ladies organizing the event approached Yau-Man to attend as our surprise guest! It was so wonderful!!!! When he walked out, and they introduced him, I screamed "Oh My Gawd! It's the Real Yau-Man!!!!" (Yes, embarrassing I know . . . but I was so incredulous!) I had the chance to talk to him a few times privately, and got his autograph too (!). Later on, at the end of the evening, my sweetie and I walked him to his car. What a lovely, gracious person!!!! He regaled us with great stories from the show, and shared in great detail about a recent trip to Iraq to cheer up the soldiers that he did with (can't remember perfectly here) I think, 2 other Survivors. On the way to the car I said, "After spending weeks with Dreamz, you never knew he was literally homeless? That winning just the car would be the whole world to him?" And he said, "No. The women were great at getting to know everyone's stories. . ." but he had no idea when he made the deal with Dreamz that he wouldn't keep his promise. WOW. . . !

Anyhoo - the Yau did not disappoint! He is great fellow - sweet, humorous, smart as hell, an overall great human being.

Sorry it took me so long to post this little Star Siting!

Psychokitty

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

edited to add my blurry photo

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I met Yau-Man!!!! suzzee 09-12-08 1
   RE: I met Yau-Man!!!! PsychoKitty 09-12-08 2
 RE: I met Yau-Man!!!! jbug 09-13-08 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-12-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I met Yau-Man!!!!"
How cool for you! He always seemed like a genuinely nice person.

Certifiable Guest at Tribe’s Lodge

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I met Yau-Man!!!!"
Thank you Suzzee! I was genuinely thrilled

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-08, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I met Yau-Man!!!!"
Wow! I would have been rather excited too! How neat!

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •