The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Car/Truck prize"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Goofman 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-08, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goofman Click to send private message to Goofman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Car/Truck prize"
I do not know if this was brought up anywhere but I do not remember a car/truck being won by anyone this season and was wondering if I missed it by chance or if they gave up on giving one away.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Car/Truck prize michel 05-20-08 1
   RE: The Car/Truck prize UNCLERICH1 07-01-08 3
       RE: The Car/Truck prize UNCLERICH1 07-01-08 4
 RE: The Car/Truck prize Colonel Zoidberg 05-21-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-08, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Car/Truck prize"
Chet owned Truck!

Sorry, I don't think that's what you meant. There was none this season. There's been a few seasons with no car reward lately. Cooks, China and now Micronesia.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Car/Truck prize"
Hi Goofman and welcome aboard!
#1-Borneo Richard Hatch wins $1,000,000 +car-is in prison for tax evasion
#2 Australian Outback- Colby Donaldson- Pontiac Aztek
#3 Africa-Lex van Den Berge-Chevy Avalanch
#4 Marquesas Sean Rector- Saturn VUE
#5 Thaeland- Ted Rogers- Chevy Trailblazer
#6 Amazon- Mathew von Ertfelds-Saturn ION
#7 Pearl Islands-Burton Roberts-GMC Envoy XUV
#8 All Stars-Rob Mariano-Chevy Colarado
#9 Vanuata-*1 Eliza Orlins-Pontiac G-6
#10 Guatemala- Cindy Hall-Pontiac Torrent
#11 Panama Exile Island- Terry Dietz-GMC Yukon
#12 Cook Island-*2 Ozzy Lusth-Mercury Mariner SUV
#13 Figi- Yau Man-Chen-gave to Dreamz Herd-Ford Super Duty Truck
*1 Eliza has not received her car yet
*2 I think Ozzy one the first car and then Amber won a 2nd car, and then won a car and $1,000,000 for winning game
http://survivorwiki.wetpaint.com/page/The+Car+Curse!

UNCLERICH1 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-01-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail UNCLERICH1 Click to send private message to UNCLERICH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Car/Truck prize"
I forgot to put down Pulau with Eric Rosenberg winning a Chevy Corvette

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-21-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Car/Truck prize"
I don't think they have a sponsor. GM did it for the first twelve seasons, but when people started making a big dead about the Curse of the Car, I think GM got a little skittish about being associated with a "curse." Ford stepped in for two seasons (Ozzy was voted a car in Cook Islands, and Dreamz stole Yau-Man's truck in Fiji) but since then, I think the new sponsor has been Sprint, who has opted for a $100K cash prize over a car.

GO RED WINGS!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •