The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

DTCutting 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-27-08, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DTCutting Click to send private message to DTCutting Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
LAST EDITED ON 06-27-08 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Billy Garcia from Survivor: Cook Islands and Erik Reichenbach from Survivor: Micronesia - Fans Vs. Favorites will be wrestling each other at the Wrestling Superstars Live event in Rochester, Minnesota on Saturday, August 2nd, 2008. Go to http://wrestlingsuperstarslive.com for info about WSL and http://prowrestlingevents.tk for info about upcoming shows.

Any predictions?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle... byoffer 06-27-08 1
   RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle... Estee 06-27-08 2
       RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle... byoffer 06-27-08 3
           RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle... DTCutting 06-28-08 4
               RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle... jbug 06-30-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
Predictions? Sure.

1. I predict that Billy will squish Erik.
2. I predict that Erik will with the fight by 1/4 of a mile.
3. I predict that Billy will fall in love with Erik's golden locks.
4. I predict that Erik will be mesmorized by Billy's man-oobies.
5. I predict that you work for the promoters and are spamming us.

Did I get any of them correct?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
You forgot to predict that Erik will give Billy the win to show what a good friend he could be to a real live show contestant.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

06-27-08, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
That was my secret hidden prediction, along with the one that DTCutting would not be back to respond. But now that those are out, I will need some new secret predictions.

DTCutting 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-28-08, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DTCutting Click to send private message to DTCutting Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
>That was my secret hidden prediction,
>along with the one that
>DTCutting would not be back
>to respond. But now
>that those are out, I
>will need some new secret
>predictions.
>
>
>

I'm back and I don't work for WSL. You were right about one thing. Billy could kick Erik's butt easily.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Contestants To Wrestle Each Other"
I predict that someday, yes someday, peeps will learn to reply without quoting the whole previous post including the sigpic.

Oh? you say this goes in the issues thread?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •