The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did I miss Mary drinking the salty smiley soda?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-02, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did I miss Mary drinking the salty smiley soda?"
Did the producers show Mary drinking the smiley soda in the shanty town or did I miss it? (Gotta get that VCR fixed!) Darn, that is the one thing I really wanted to see (well, actually I wanted to see Peach do this even more). Maybe they will have it on pay-per-view.
I am ambivalent about the show allowing the grannies to skip right ahead to winery. I guess that would be very cruel and we would still be waiting for them. I really wanted to see them dance. BTW, If the grannies were a day late, how can Phil be there and at the next pit stop at the same time? (Clones? Stealth helicopter? Short distance between the two sites?)
With too much time on my hands, well not really, but this is an excellent way to procrastinate!
QWERTYPIE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Grannies held everything up RaceGirl 03-21-02 1
   RE: Grannies held everything up trigirl 03-21-02 2
       RE: Grannies held everything up Loree 03-21-02 3
           RE: Grannies held everything up qwertypie 03-21-02 4
   RE: Grannies held everything up ursusminor 03-22-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RaceGirl 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-21-02, 02:55 PM (EST)
1. "Grannies held everything up"
Grannies mentioned this am that all the other racers received an extra day of rest while the group waited for the Grannies to arrive. Phil just stayed put until they got there. So much for the sacred 12 hr pit stop.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-21-02, 04:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Grannies held everything up"
An extra days rest right in the middle of the race...that has got to help out the weaker teams.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 04:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Grannies held everything up"
I'm sure that would make the others very happy. An extra day's rest in a wine villa. Sounds good to me!

I didn't see Mary drink the concoction either. I wanted to see that too. LOL!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-02, 04:58 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Grannies held everything up"
Maybe the extra day's rest won't help some of the teams if they overimbibe! Maybe they should have also bought alka-seltzer as well as the epsom salts. I'm sure that the others will regret that Peach gave away all the extra sunglasses if they have to start out when it is sunny and they are hung over!
qwertypie

ursusminor 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-02, 07:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Grannies held everything up"
>So much for the sacred 12 hr pit stop.

Well actually, we already know, and the Rules on the official website re-affirm, that teams merely leave at the opposite time of day; that might be 12 hours, but it might also be 36, or 60, etc.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •