The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2. Amazing..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

sjunkim 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-02, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2. Amazing..."
Wow that was one of the most exciting episodes ever...last 10mins....Watch those two teams go at it...I hoped they'd win from the beginning (blake and paige) so this episode was very exciting for me...

Where'd he lose his wallet?

Don't teams have a $100 emergency fund?

Does anyone know how far behind Blake and Paige actually are?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2. Amazing... katem 03-14-02 1
   RE: Episode 2. Amazing... trigirl 03-14-02 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Episode 2. Amazing..."
Hey sjunkim, every time I travel I am always petrified that I will lose my wallet or money somewhere, I always make sure that is it is a pocket that it cannot fall out off.

Blake had it in the front pockets of his loose pants, that was very stupid and irresponsible, it might have cost them the race, if it wasn't for No Hope's cab ride from hell that got them eliminated.

As for the times, last season they had a clock at the table where you check in, I have not paid close enough attention to it this time out, maybe someone on the boards will see it if they taped the show.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-14-02, 01:31 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Episode 2. Amazing..."
The editing made it look like Norm and Paige saw the flag around the same time. Paige looks fit, but Norm looks like he would take her if it was a race up to the flag.

Blake didn't seem too upset when he lost his wallet. Presumably his just lost his $200 for that leg (plus whatever they had saved from sleeping on the beach in ep#1) and not his PASSPORT or something important!

I thought he was so cool the way he dealt with Wilma during the budding in line scene, but maybe he is just dumb.

Hope not...I want to like them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •