The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vote Thread ~ Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3399 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-11-15, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vote Thread ~ Finale"
I know it's late but I thought it might be fun to see how some of us think the placement will go down for the finals!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscasters Flowerpower1 12-11-15 1
   RE: Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscaste... LTLer 12-11-15 2
       RE: Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscaste... Earl Colby Pottinger 12-17-15 7
       RE: Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscaste... Agman2 03-25-16 9
 RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale kidflash212 12-12-15 3
   RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale Flowerpower1 12-16-15 6
   RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale Agman2 03-25-16 10
 RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale kingfish 12-14-15 4
 RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale kingfish 12-16-15 5
 RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale Agman2 03-25-16 8
 RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale dadi01 10-20-19 11
 RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale gonglee 04-18-21 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-11-15, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscasters"
First place finishers: Joey and Kelsey. They haven't gotten first one time, but I think they can get it when it really counts! Fingers are crossed!

2nd Place: Justin and Diana ~ They were just a little too full of themselves and even after slipping into the F3 by the skin of their teeth, Justin was still arrogant. If anyone can appreciate a "FAN" team, it's me, but this team is over the top.

3rd Place: Logan and Chris: They have argued and embarrassed themselves all over the world. Don't think they have what it takes to pull out the win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LTLer 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-11-15, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscasters"
Good ending.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-17-15, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscasters"
Loved the ending! The right team won.

Green team already won enough, and while I started out rooting for the 'FAN' team, I hated how he turned into a know-it-all who looked down on the other teams.

The other team that failed was asking for it with the constant fighting.

The only thing that would had made it better if the green team had been knocked out the previous leg because of taking the wrong ferry. Al it would had taken is the taxi driver going to the right place.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-16, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Joey and Kelsey ~ The Newscasters"
I would have ended it differently.

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-15, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
Was happy with the ending - did not want Justin to win. He can blame it on the cab all he wants, but he is from NY and has been to Randalls Island before, he should have known it is no where to hail a cab.

Tribe!

12-16-15, 08:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
OH MY! I was THRILLED with the ending! For a while I was nervous about the paparazzi being in first, but those two....ugh! Didn't know any of the flags. Thrilled that the Reporters won it all. Justin, what a tool, and tight wad sending his cabbie on his way.

Now, I'm afraid that someday Justin and Diana will be back in an All-Star season. I heard that the Cheerleaders would be sought after as well. Wouldn't mind seeing them again, just hope there aren't anymore underwater retrieval challenges....d'oh!

03-25-16, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
I was sooooo happy to see Justin leave!

kingfish 20737 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-15, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
Like the last season, this one ended as I would have wished.

Now I'm waiting for Justin to claim that they were still the best team, and that really, they won.

kingfish 20737 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-15, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
Referencing their RTVW interview, Justin and Diana said they had compiled a list of 10 commandments after watching each season several times.

Just a guess, but I would bet "don't be overconfident" wasn't mentioned anywhere in those commandments. As well as "don't be a douche".

03-25-16, 03:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
Can I guess even though I never watched it?

dadi01 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-19, 05:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dadi01 Click to send private message to dadi01 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
>I know it's late but I
>thought it might be fun
>to see how some of
>us think the placement will
>go down for the finals!
>

ill go down for the finals!

gonglee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-18-21, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gonglee Click to send private message to gonglee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vote Thread ~ Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-21 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

each time i heard how tons disappointment the king will be, it changed into like a river of spring water

voip phone system

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •