The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 2230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-16, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-16 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

Fly to US, then you go to a tall building and do a running jump to get the tag containing the clue of where to go next.

First team gets on their first try, the next two teams do not make it and have to retry.

The clue is moved a little closer letting the second team make it on the second try.

But the third team needs three tries to get it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 1
   RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg LTLer 05-13-16 2
       RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 4
   RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 3
       RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg LTLer 05-13-16 9
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 5
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 6
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 7
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 8
   RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-13-16 10
       RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg featherfish81 05-13-16 11
           RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg Earl Colby Pottinger 05-14-16 12
               RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg featherfish81 06-02-16 14
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg kingfish 05-17-16 13
   RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg featherfish81 06-02-16 15
 RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg kidflash212 07-10-16 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-13-16, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Teams must find a particular boat in a large marina museum, and get their next clue.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LTLer 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-16, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
That task was a little scary. Surprised they did it is so few tries. Hope the last two teams have trouble finding the boat.

05-13-16, 08:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
I think I could do it if did not wait around and just made the run, if I spent too much time thinking I would chicken out.

05-13-16, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Team in the lead finds their boat and the clue, but they did not tell their taxi to stay. So they are losing their lead time as they try to find one.

Meanwhile, the second team is almost at the marina in their taxi, I wonder if that is the one the lead team takes.

LTLer 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-16, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Good ending. Wasn't too fond on them at times, her especially, but they did well at the end.

05-13-16, 08:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Teams at Gibraltar Rock, one team member travels a zipline to get half a clue, the other team member must repel down and up the rock face for the second half.

05-13-16, 08:41 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Boy, the website is slow today, I am always behind on my postings.

Team in the lead is going to a winery, second team is having problems pull the member on the cliff up.

Thirsd team has just arrived.

05-13-16, 08:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
At the winery, to have to get the hashtags to spell on the barrels all the cities they had gone to.

05-13-16, 08:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Team member yells at the taxi driver to drive past the slow car in-front of them.

First, team finishes that cities correctly and is running for the pit-stop. But they are not sure where to go.

05-13-16, 09:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
First team wins!

Other teams are quite a time behind.

featherfish81 504 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-13-16, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Yeah, the time to reset from that first task must have been really long. The second and third teams certainly weren't perfect, but it looked like they were making up time at each task, and they still hadn't even arrived to the last task before the first team finished.

While there have been a few seasons where the first team was passed, it seems like it happens a lot that the first team out of the first task ends up winning it. I wish there were more opportunities to catch up.

05-14-16, 09:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
I thought is was a short race in terms of tasks to be done.

There should have been more tasks closer together to increase the chances that someone could pass the first team.

On the other-hand I did really like the first task, the fact that the first team got in just one try was not expected especially after you saw the trouble it caused the other teams.

06-02-16, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Yes, I did enjoy the first task, and the fact that there was a goal and not just a jump, which we'd already had at least twice this season (including the water slide). Like I said, I just wish that there had been more of an opportunity for other teams to catch up. More tasks, or longer tasks, would have helped.

I also like final tasks that are a little more complicated than just memorize stuff from the race. At first that worked, but now teams expect it. And when you have a social media theme, figuring out that the hashtags would be important wasn't difficult.

kingfish 19157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-16, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
At the end I was rooting for the Mom and her son, even though the son was a bit over the top and hard to take.

06-02-16, 04:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
He was hard to take, and yet kind of endearing as well. I just kept reminding myself that he was young and that helped.

kidflash212 4924 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Amazing Race May 13 Final leg"
Hated this finale. A complete bore. Race was won in first fifteen minutes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •