The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-15-15, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
WITH THE DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD, TEAM TEXAS USES THEIR EXPRESS PASS IN THE HOPES OF ELIMINATING THE GREEN TEAM, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, OCT. 16

So the Texans will use the express pass, who will they then turn around and give it to?

Personally, they are nuts to use it on the Green team, they are too far ahead. I don't think it will cost the green team the game. Wouldn't it be funny if it's a Non-elim to boot?

Texans...not the smartest bulbs on the TAR tree?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers: CTgirl 10-15-15 1
   RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers: Flowerpower1 10-16-15 2
       RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers: kingfish 10-21-15 3
           RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers: LTLer 10-21-15 4
               RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers: Earl Colby Pottinger 11-05-15 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-15, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
But darn are they cute! and I detest Justin!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-15, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
Hiya, CTGirl! Nice to see you here! I love TAR, and thought it would be fun to discuss. Since the blurbs have all been about the show down between the Texans and the green team, I think their story arc is in full swing, but I don't see it ending this week. They are both the 1 and 2 teams so, if the Texans U-turn the green team they will have enough time to get through, I think. Who do you think the Texans will give their express pass to?

What do you think of the pink team? Mom is kind of a piece of work, getting a penalty for helping, whoopsie! She's a little over the top. Wonder if they will be the "journey" team though? In regard to the episode tonight, Getting spit on takes #TeamAlabama's Denise by total surprise. Makes me wonder if they will be one of the teams to fall victim of the double U-turn?

Denise lives on the edge while up in the clouds...

Denise and James Earl try their hands at a little croquet.

I like the Paparazzi guy but the girl is tough...Logan and Chris communicate their way through an artistic detour

I love the cheerleaders but if they can't pick up the pace a bit, I will be worried. Krista takes a ride in the sky for #TheCheerleaders.. They look like they are riding high and enjoying it all!

I really like the reporters! It's a wet one for #TheReporters.

I also like the track stars...#TheTrackStars paint a giraffe at the co-op.

I like the drs. too, but they seem a little out of their element. #ChacAttack head toward their next challenge.

and, the green team: #TheGreenTeam aims for five points in a game of croquet.

And here are the Texans: #TeamTexas look the part during the detour.

In sum: Teams doing croquet: Texans, Green team, Pink Team
Teams painting the giraffe: Paparazzi, track stars
Teams flying above: Cheerleaders, Pink team

kingfish 18637 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-15, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
With all the bravado he shows, and the self delusional statements that with his TAR knowledge he has a major advantage over the others, the editors seem to be setting the Green team guy (is that Justin?) up for the "Famous Last Words" exit. At least one can hope, because that would be satisfying.

Almost feel sorry for his partner, but she seems to be cut of the same cloth, but less mouthy.

LTLer 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-15, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
I agree. It would be nice for a super fan to do well, but he is annoying.

Earl Colby Pottinger 2000 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-05-15, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
I love the idea of a super-fan of the race winning it.

But early on he said one of the important thing was not to get cocky, but for the last two shows that is just how he seems to be becoming now.

Is it possible to be a big fan of the race, know to to win and not get cocky at the same time?

PS. I am loving Africa!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •