The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

featherfish81 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-14, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Finally getting to watch an episode in real time.

Man, the wrestlers are whiners - sure, I get that having a team not be eliminated means there is more competition, but if a task was going to put you to the back it would do so with 3 or 4 teams.

I hope Adam and Bethany get a chance to go back to that fire station and spend more time with the guy who recognized her. I would have felt badly not being able to talk a little, but a race is a race.

That swimming task seemed fairly suited to the surfers. I wonder if the teams got to choose whether they wanted to wear a life jacket or not? It certainly makes swimming more difficult (unless I just missed Adam and Bethany's jackets, which is entirely possible).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoi... dabo 12-19-14 1
 RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoi... IanQuentin 12-20-14 2
   RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoi... kingfish 12-20-14 3
       RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoi... IanQuentin 12-23-14 4
           RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoi... kingfish 12-23-14 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26641 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-14, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought that was a satisfactory finale for a less than wow season.

Final finish order:

4th - Brooke and Robbie
3rd - Adam and Bethany
2nd - Misti and Jim
WINNERS - Amy and Maya!

Yay, Candy Girls!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IanQuentin 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-20-14, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I liked the Candy Girls as a team personality wise, particularly Amy, and glad they became another all female team to win.

But that was another Beekman Boys finish. A terrible team that should not have been there at the end who just lucked up into a win.

kingfish 17963 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-14, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I liked the candy girls too. Heroics there.

And I am more than happy that the dentists didn't win. However I have a sense that we will see them on Survivor or BB in the future.

I would have liked to have seen them as the team eliminated mid-leg, but the wrestlers going was satisfactory too. And what was with the male wrestler’s eyebrows? He looked like a Geisha.

But I don’t think it’s fair to say that the candy girls lucked out. They were the worst team physically (especially Amy after suffering that leg injury), yet they overcame the much superior teams. It is true that not being eliminated after the previous leg was a stroke of luck, but every team in the F4 got lucky at various times during the race, and they also suffered more pain tham most. That is not lucking out. I doubt that there’s ever been a winner that didn’t get their share of breaks.

IanQuentin 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-23-14, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IanQuentin Click to send private message to IanQuentin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Luck can't help but play a part of this game. I understand that. And they ran a good final leg with directions and the memory task.

But they shouldn't have been there in the end. The leg before should have eliminated them.

Leg 10, they only avoided last because the My Ox Is Broken task is pure luck (though only Brooke and Robbie could screw that up by picking the biggest field to plow).

Leg 9, they get saved because two teams went after a fast forward and the loser basically gets eliminated.

And all the legs before that, they only finished in the upper half twice, and twice more they came dead in the middle.

Maybe they weren't Beekman Boys bad, given that they were consistently was in 1st or 2nd place throughout the final leg, but they were still a poor team.

kingfish 17963 desperate attention whore postings

12-23-14, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 25 Finale - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, OK.

There hasn't been a team yet that didn't luck out then, I guess.

Amy and Mya also worked very hard and I wouldn't attribute their win to pure luck.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •