The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 25 Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 25261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-31-14, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 25 Cast"
Here's a look at the cast for the upcoming TAR 25 season which started filming last night at Times Square in New York City. Plenty of people were on hand at Times Square to watch the contestants take off, so there's certainly confirmation that they were all identified to be on the Race.

From right to left based on the order of their arrival at the starting line as seen in the photo posted below that appeared on both Twitter and Reality Fan Forum:

1 - Sky blue MF team - Adam Dirks and Bethany Hamilton, married surfers from Princeville, HI - Bethany is the one who lost an arm in a shark attack
2 - Fuchsia FF team - Amy DeJong and Maya Warren, food scientists and friends from Madison, WI
3 - Dark blue MF team - Isabelle Du and Dennis Hour, model and accountant, respectively, from Tustin, CA
4 - Neon green MF team - Robbie E Strauss and Brooke (Tessmacher) Adams, dating wrestlers from Woodbridge, NJ, and Houston, respectively
5 - Yellow MF team - Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan, from Survivor: South Pacific
6 - Powder blue FF team - Kym Perfetto and Alli Forsythe, urban bike racers from Brooklyn, NY
7 - Pink FF team - Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson, realtor sisters from Miami
8 - Red MM team - Michael Ward and Scott Strazzullo from Boston, first responders
9 - Navy blue MF team - Misti and Jim Raman, married dentists from Columbia, SC
10 - Orange FF team - Shelley and Nici Porter from Detroit, mom and daughter
11 - Purple MM team - Tim Tsao and Te Jay McGrath, college sweethearts from Pasadena, CA

Observations... only two all-male teams (one of them gay) and four all-female teams. Nice change from the usual mostly all-male teams that make it to the final few in almost every season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •