The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 23 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25736 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-13, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 23 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"

The Rules!

This week the voting is different. Instead of singling out which team goes home or is it a nonelim/superleg, you want to try to peg the finishing order, who finishes:

4th/3rd/2nd/1st win!

Please use the following designations in casting your votes:

JA for Jason & Amy (Dating)
LJ for Leo & Jamal (Cousins)
NT for Nicole & Travis (Married Doctors)
TM for Tim & Marie "Reebs" (Exes)

So, for example, should you feel that Jason & Amy will finish in 4th place, Leo & Jamal in 3rd, Nicole & Travis in 2nd, and Tim & Marie will win, your vote should read:

JA/LJ/NT/TM win!

The other standard rules apply: Cast your votes in the subject heading (erase where it says "Re TAR 23 Fans..." and replace with your vote), say whatever you like, reply only to this post unless changing your votes, and

Have fun!

Leg 001. Hoskote & Naina (Father/Daughter) fished out.
Leg 002. Rowan & Shane (Bingo) miss the bus.
Leg 003. Chester & Ephraim (The Linemen) sidelined.
Leg 4-1. Superleg! Beards in the lead.
Leg 4-2. Brandon & Adam (The Beards) turned back.
Leg 006. Tim & Danny (Best Friends) one-hit wondered.
Leg 007. NEL (Nicky & Kim sped around to last place)
Leg 008. Nicky & Kim (Baseball Wives) washed out.
Leg 009. Ally & Ashley (Ice Girls) saw the elephant.
Leg 010. NEL (Leo & Jamal unshaved).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 LJ/NT/TM/JA Puffy 12-08-13 1
 LJ/NT/TM/JA win Belle Book 12-08-13 2
 LJ / NT / JA / TM Win! Starshine 12-08-13 3
 LJ * NT * TM * JA win! dabo 12-08-13 4
 RE: TAR 23 Fans, Time To Vote: Fina... bananne81 12-08-13 5
   RE: TAR 23 Fans, Time To Vote: Fina... Puffy 12-08-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6586 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-13, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "LJ/NT/TM/JA"
Another fun season.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3607 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-08-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "LJ/NT/TM/JA win"
Leo & Jamal have a Speedbump and while that's not always a game-ender, the fact that the other teams are more likely to help each other than the Afghanimals is. So adios, Afghanimals!

Nicole & Travis have had a negative edit lately, mainly due to Travis. It's probably due to stress, but it will cripple them in the final leg.

Tim & Marie's edit might have improved a bit and I like Tim well enough, but I still don't like Marie and I don't think they'll win.

Thus, Jason & Amy are the winners of the Amazing Race and I'll celebrate!

Starshine 5016 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-13, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "LJ / NT / JA / TM Win!"
Leo and Jamal run into problems with the speedbump (or two Afghans running through an American airport cause an interesting discussion with Homeland security)

Nicole collapses under the strain

Jason and Amy just get another second place

and Marie joins the list of female winners we wish we had never heard of (Hello Flo and Kendra)

dabo 25736 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-13, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "LJ * NT * TM * JA win!"
Wow, looks like I'm on time tonight. Skiing didn't go into OT? How odd.

Yep, another fun season, and truth is I'm okay with any of these four teams emerging the victor. But my vote is in order of preference.

bananne81 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-08-13, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bananne81 Click to send private message to bananne81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 23 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"
I have no idea...I am hoping...

LJ/TM/JA/NT

but I like JA...

WHY doesn't anyone have spoilers for this show anymore? It used to be that people would report who they saw where...I heart spoilers.

Puffy 6586 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 23 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"
There's spoilers out there for next season, which began filming a few weeks ago. It's an All-Stars season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •