The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 23 - Episode 7 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25652 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-13, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 23 - Episode 7 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-13 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Show started 47 minutes late here. Anyone still interested? Wish someone else would show up and do these, I'm just not good at it. Oh well.

Vienna, start of a 7th leg in a race around the world. Nicole and Travis depart first at 12:03 PM with instructions to fly to Abu Dhabi, UAE, and find a particular mosque. Other teams follow, Leo and Jamal are stoked to be going to the "motherland" and they speak some of the language. They stop at a travel agency and book the last seats on the first flight and will get in 10 minutes ahead of the rest the next morning. Tim and Marie will continue to look out for themselves, Jason and Amy say they will keep their frinds close and their enemies closer, Ally and Ashley hope Leo and Jamal will help them out. No flight problems, it goes off as planned.

Huge magnificent mosque where they make all the women wear head to toe coverings and go barefoot and Marie has to be respectful and behave herself.

Detour: Sort It Out or Sew It Up. In sort they have to arrange a variety of figs on a silver platter in a particular pattern, something Leo and Jamal are familiar with as a party or wedding treat. In sew they have to assemble a fishing net. Jason and Amy and Nicole and Travis Sew, the rest Sort. Marie free of the burka turns into a harrapin and yells constantly at Tim. Travis gets frustrated in the heat and because he discovers Nicole made a mistake which sets him back, considers using Express Pass.

Nicky and Kim find the figs Leo and Jamal couldn't find, when Leo and Jamal see this they ask the baseball wives for help promising to help them if they need help, but Nicky and Kim brush them off.

Jason and Amy finish first and receive instructions to take a yacht somewhere. Leo and Jamal then finish Sort having finally found those figs. Nicole and Travis finish #3, Tim and Marie #4, Ally & Ashley #5, and finally Nicky and Kim.

Yachts are big powerful beauts that take off at intervals, Nicky and Kim just miss the yacht with Tim and Marie and Ally and Ashley.

Yas Marina Road Block: Hot Lap. Zip line and then drop 200 feet then get in a race car and zip around the track looking for the sign telling who ran the fastest lap in what time, keep zipping around until you have the right answer.

Leo starts it first, then Jason. Travis catches up and starts it. Leo finishes first, then Jason, must go to champions podium to find Phil. Then Ally and Marie start in. Ally forgets what she's supposed to be looking for.

Leo and Jamal are team #1, win a trip to Arab-friendly Paris.
Jason & Amy are team #2.
Travis finishes and then Nicole and Travis are team #3.
Nicky and Kim finally get there and Kim does the roadblock.
Marie finishes and then Tim and Marie are team #4.

Watch Ally and Kim go round and round, round and round, round and round. Ally finally completes the task, and per editting Kim does too just after. Who will make it to Phil next?

Ally and Ashley are team #5, their personal best in TAR!

Nicky and Kim are the last team to arrive, and unfortunately this is a nonelimination round, they will have to keep racing.

Next time, another double-U-turn and rapids.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 23 - Episode 7 - East Coast... Puffy 11-11-13 1
 RE: TAR 23 - Episode 7 - East Coast... featherfish81 11-11-13 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6583 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-13, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 23 - Episode 7 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"

West-coaster here. I'm reading and I appreciate your updates.
Thanks!

I waddle for Agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-11-13, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 23 - Episode 7 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sorry I'm not around for these. Usually in the fall I watch the game and record TAR, so I stay away from the spoilers on this thread. Though after watching the game last night I'm not sure that's a good strategy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •