The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 44093 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-13, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-13 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

Amazing Race Cast Announcement.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/season/23/cast/

So with Survivor and Big Bother having stunt casting issues at the moment what will they have done to our poor race?

Ally (Allison) and Ashley. Team Blond, LA Kings Ice Crew Girls and Friends

Brandon and Adam. Team Beard. Beard enthusiasts, the ones on men's chins, not the ones they date to appear straight. Friends

Chester and Ephraim. Team NFL. Former Houton Texans, both currently sports analyst/reporter types. Friends

Hoskote and Naina. Team Father/Daughter. He is an ER doc, she is a fitness instructor.

Jason and May Amy (etf typo, sigh). Team Dating, may be our Team Bickersons. He's scared of terrorists and she's afraid of being kidnapped while traveling.

Leo and Jamal. Team Cousins. Both Businessmen. Also potential to be Team Bickersons.

Nicky and Kim. Team Baseball Wives. Anorexia vs Tanorexia and one is vegetarian. Bring on the the gross food with a face challenge. Friends

Rowan and Shane. Team Business Partners. Sneezy and Chews with Mouth open, great. Friends

Tim and Danny, Team Oilfield Operators. Another potential Team Bickersons (lots of our biggest challenge is not listening in the bios this season). Friends

Tim and Marie. Team Exes. Another Potential Team Bickersons. Hey this isn't the team who argues most wins.

Travis and Nicole Team Married Doctors. Both ER doctors, so this season is set if someone gets hurt bad on the race?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement Estee 08-30-13 1
   RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement Snidget 08-30-13 2
       RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement Estee 08-30-13 3
           RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement michel 09-02-13 4
               RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement tribephyl 09-05-13 5
           RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement newsomewayne 09-23-13 6
 RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement PsychoKitty 10-14-13 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55476 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-13, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
But where are the racists? You can't have a CBS reality competition show without racists!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44093 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-13, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
Well there are about as many hints about Jason and Amy as any other racists pre season.

Jason
What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That’s a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I’m not sure.

Amy
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.
What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don’t want to be taken.

Estee 55476 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-13, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
To be fair, G-O-P does not automatically equal R-A-C-I-S-T. However, it does feel like Amy gets some of her worldview from movies. Not necessarily good movies. Films which are basically an excuse to kill as many fictional people in increasingly bloody ways as possible. And what does this make Amy? American.

Besides, everyone knows kidnappers are most likely to try and grab the person with the camera crew following her and recording every moment of the crime.

michel 10861 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-13, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
Can we give someone a ransom to kidnap her?

tribephyl 9859 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-13, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"

I don't know who you are.
I don't know what you want.
If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
But what I do have is a deep desire to see Amy being kidnapped.
Have fun.
I gotta go. *click*

newsomewayne 9098 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-13, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
Thank you.

That particular Dem-Pub scale (assuming a simple, two-pan balance scale) doesn't tilt conclusively one way or the other, IMO.

PsychoKitty 685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-14-13, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 23 Cast Announcement"
This is hilarious!

Well there are about as many hints about Jason and Amy as any other racists pre season.

Jason
What scares you most about traveling? The instability of people today, terrorism and cultural and religious war.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? That’s a tough question. I find European history fascinating, but I also like to relax on a tropical beach. I’m not sure.

It sounds like he is really in a Race mentality! Remember Wynonna doing the sandcastles praying for a gin & tonic? : )

Amy
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? A young Republican! A.k.a. future Senator or Governor of Massachusetts.What scares you most about traveling? Getting kidnapped. I don’t want to be taken.

Hopefully she just means by anyone BUT Jason! ; )

They are doing well though! And no terrorists or kidnappers in sight - so far ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •