The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-13, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Just starting. "We're gonna win the Amazing Race" sung the descendant of Danl Boone and granddaughter of the Duke.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... dabo 03-17-13 1
 RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... dabo 03-17-13 2
 RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... michel 03-17-13 3
 RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... Starshine 03-18-13 4
   RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... jbug 03-18-13 5
 RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... Belle Book 03-18-13 6
   RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... finallytyping 03-18-13 7
       RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... Belle Book 03-18-13 8
   RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast... Karchita 03-19-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-17-13, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Anyway, I have to get DD back to school now that spring break is over, here's your thread, have fun!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-17-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
2. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
All teams fly to Hanoi and gather at the next bunching point. Dave & Connor find Phil and take themselves out of the race.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-13, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
HELLO...hello...hello

There's echo in here!

Here's the order of finish as I remember it:

Dave and Connor go directly to the mat, telling Phil they have to stop racing. They will be placed 8th

1- Pam/Winnie (they u-turned the youtubers)
2- Max/Katie
3- Mona/Beth
4- Bates/Anthony
5- Caroline/Jennifer
6- Joey/Meghan (they u-turned mullet head)
7- Chuck/Wynona (They would have been last even without the detour and were very relieved to hear they weren't eliminated)

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-18-13, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tasks:

Roadblock: Watch a patriotic dance, at the end the dancers will show a patriotic slogan, find the poster with that slogan before they start to dance again.

I thought it interesting that American producers would choose this for a task.

Task: Avoid getting your ankles broken whilst performing the Vietnamese bamboo dance. Shame David had already withdrawn.

Detour: Make your move - Put four people in the correct position on a chess board according to the characters and colour of those characters on their robes. Make a meal - Buy the ingredients (including over a pound of chillis) for pho ga? whilst wearing a yoke, use them to cook pho ga and you will be given the next clue (one chopstickworth doesn't really count as a taste).

Run to pitstop.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-13, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This leg seemed short - and quickly over.

Maybe it was the extra time spent on the father/son quitting scenes.

and those of the 2 team alliance against everyone else.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-13, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm not really surprised that Dave & Connor chose to withdraw thanks to Dave's injury, and I think it was a wise decision on their part -- but it was still sad for me to see them go.

Belle Book

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-13, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was sad to see them go, too. I wouldn't be surprised if they were brought back in a future season. I'd be for that.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-13, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'd like to see Dave & Connor come back as well. They went out far too soon, though considering their misfortune it's a minor miracle they lasted as long as they did!

Belle Book

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-19-13, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR 22 - Episode 5 - East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I wasn't surprised, either, but I hate to see any team have to quit for medical reasons. On top of that, a really incompetent and undeserving team, who had already been saved once by a NEL, benefited from this Dave and Connor's misfortune. It is way past time for Team Mullet to GO HOME ALREADY.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •