The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 22 Promos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-13, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 22 Promos"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-13 AT 09:47 PM (EST)

There was a promo during the Grammy's, I swore I heard it wrong but a couple of sites on the interwebs seem to have heard the same thing I did.

Three teams quit during the first leg?

Casting Department Fail?!?

What will this do to the NEL leg tally?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 22 Promos PepeLePew13 02-10-13 1
   RE: TAR 22 Promos featherfish81 02-17-13 2
       RE: TAR 22 Promos Earl Colby Pottinger 02-26-13 3
           RE: TAR 22 Promos PepeLePew13 02-26-13 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-13, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 22 Promos"
Heh, great minds think alike - I had just posted in the other thread about this issue when yours came up.

I'd bet that it's a Romber-type of thing - quitting a task and choosing to take the penalty rather than a total quit. Just a little over-hyping by the CBS production crew.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-17-13, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 22 Promos"
That makes more sense than quitting outright. The task would have to be really awful to make you quit the race entirely. Unless there are some tasks that you aren't allowed to quit and take a penalty on???

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-26-13, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 22 Promos"
Well, it sure did not work out for one team.

And as we saw the 4 hour delay, still only ending up costing 1.5 hours the next day.

Of-course, the doctors made fools of themselves (really one shell at a time?) allowing both delayed teams to beat them.

Just goes to show, in the race no matter how far behind you start at NEVER GIVE UP!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-13, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 22 Promos"
>Just goes to show, in the race no matter how far behind
>you start at NEVER GIVE UP!

There's still a chance for Lena and Kristy to catch up to the twins...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •