The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-27-11, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Just heard from a reliable source that Brendon & Rachel from Big Brother will be a team in the next Amazing Race.

My stomach is feeling very queasy.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Estee 11-27-11 1
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Puffy 11-28-11 2
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Draco Malfoy 11-28-11 3
   RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Max Headroom 11-28-11 4
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Earl Colby Pottinger 11-28-11 5
 As Racers: Estee 11-28-11 6
   RE: As Racers: Belle Book 11-28-11 8
   RE: As Racers: Snidget 11-28-11 9
       RE: As Racers: Estee 11-28-11 10
           RE: As Racers: Snidget 11-28-11 11
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Belle Book 11-28-11 7
 Question. Max Headroom 11-29-11 12
   RE: Question. The Cake 11-29-11 13
   RE: Question. Belle Book 11-29-11 16
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... samboohoo 11-29-11 14
   RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... The Cake 11-29-11 15
       RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Belle Book 11-29-11 17
 TAR spoiling AyaK 11-29-11 18
 RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... PepeLePew13 11-29-11 19
   RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Snidget 11-30-11 20
   RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bis... Belle Book 11-30-11 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-27-11, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
The photo evidence: https://twitter.com/#!/horchataa/status/140673347695554560/photo/1/large

I'm a little bit weary with the incestuous relationship between the CBS reality shows, but this isn't the worst possible casting choice of BB couples. I'm sure something will happen to make me tired of the traveling nervous breakdown within two episodes -- but until it does, I'm mildly more upset about the course starting from Los Angeles again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Rachel was on the TLC show, "Brides of Beverly Hills," picking out her wedding gown.

Puffy

Agman spins my dreidel

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Well, you know, there's no "normal" people that want to go on this show, so can you blame them for bringing in people who've already...

Oh wait, there are normal people who want to go on this show.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
But stunt casting is just so fun for everyone!

I don't watch Big Brother, but something tells me I'm not going to like this team.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-28-11, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
And it is just plain stupid.

More of these people can't race. What is the farthest these people ever run on one the other so-called reality shows?

And where in reality do people vote members of a contest out instead of them coming in last? With rare exceptions these people are worse racers than the old couple put out last night.

11-28-11, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "As Racers:"
Looking at the no-longer-postponed inevitable. (Remember, this was originally scheduled for the current season: Rachel chose to do BB instead and recommended their Vegas! replacements.)

Strengths

Both fairly well-educated with their focus in hard sciences: no geographic knowledge that we're aware of, but they aren't going to be stumped by streets ordered under the periodic table. Both are in good physical condition: decent strength on both ends, fair coordination, and Rachel is a terror when you hit endurance. (That last isn't often a factor in TAR, but it does put them in good position for any all-night-long legs.) Like all prior reality contestants, are accustomed to the camera presence. I personally expect Rachel to have watched every previous season she can get her hands on.

Neutral

Our edition of Big Brother doesn't air outside North America. Unlike former island isolationists, any fame they have vanishes after the first flight. In that sense, they're on a level playing field.

Weaknesses

In their lowest moments, you get the world's worst boyfriend and the world's worst girlfriend in a single couple: she's emotionally dependent, he's frequently manipulative, let's get married and feed off each other's worst aspects forever! Rachel can and does emotionally break down at the drop of a twist or power shift, Brendon has a history of relying on the wrong people and missing things going on directly under his nose. Both of them have proven to be stronger players when working alone than with each other.

Here's a major one: Rachel effectively has no social skills. I repeat: no social skills. She alienates people with incredible offhanded ease and honestly doesn't know what she did wrong afterwards. It may be very easy for teams to ally against this couple, to the point where the main sprint to the U-Turn station is to see who gets to post them first. Rachel is also the competitive one in the pairing (and overvalues wins): until proven otherwise, she's likely dragging Brendon along on this. His heart may not be in the run -- and we've seen what happens to teams which have only one immersed member.

I do think they could manage to last for a few legs, and they might even make it close to the end -- but all it takes to derail them is one patented Crying Gag/Death Stare combo on the side of the road while every other team zooms by. And I don't know how they can avoid it.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: As Racers:"
And if I was on the Race (I'm not), I'd have my partner make a sprint to the first U-Turn station just for the honor of U-Turning Radon!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: As Racers:"
At least we don't have to worry about other people trying to break the couple up, they'll want to eliminate them both at once.

As long as there isn't any getting between me and my MAN I think I can tolerate them.

At least I won't be certain the production team is reading the clues to them. I can't believe either of Jordeff is literate.

11-28-11, 08:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: As Racers:"
As long as there isn't any getting between me and my MAN I think I can tolerate them.

Did you just imply that Brendon is your man?

*finds splatter shield*

11-28-11, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: As Racers:"
As long as Rachel isn't saying that incessantly.

And you owe me dinner, and lunch, and probably breakfast.

11-28-11, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
I might be wanting some Pepto Bismol while Radon is on the Race! They have the potential to surpass Jonathan the Jerk & Victoria as my most hated team -- and that's saying something!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-11, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Question."
Will they be as bad as Alison and Donny were?

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-11, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Question."
I don't think anyone could be as bad as Alison & Donny.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing them stick around for awhile. You have to admit it will be very entertaining watching them berate each other. Also, I think if Brendan has to do a road block my himself and can't get it right the first time we might see him cry like the little baby that he is. We already know Rachel will have several breakdowns too. This could be quite comical.

11-29-11, 07:54 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Question."
I forgot about those two! Actually, they would probably have been just as bad as Jonathan the Jerk and Victoria if they had lasted longer, if not worse. I was happy to see Alison & Donny -- mostly Alison -- go home!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-11, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Meh. There have been worse. Far worse.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-11, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
True. The Weavers now come to mind

11-29-11, 07:56 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
I hated the Weavers as well. Well, most of the Weavers -- Rolly was okay most of the time. But I think I hated Linda Weaver most.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-11, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "TAR spoiling"
What's happened with TAR spoiling is what happened to Survivor spoiling: there are a bunch of people posting fake info, and so we don't yet know anything about TAR 20 except that Brenchel is definitely on it, and their flight from LAX went to Miami, which means that the race most likely started in South America.

Real-time tracking is impossible with all the photo-free fake spoilers out there.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-11, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Who? No frellin' idea who they are.

Wait, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

11-30-11, 09:54 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Forewarned is forearmed

This thresd summarizes her nicely

Write the Rachel instruction manual

11-30-11, 06:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Does Anyone Have Some Pepto Bismol?"
Thank heavens you probably don't watch Big Brother or read recaps on events involving the live feeds, like I do! If you did, you'd understand why I'm unhappy over this turn of events! I hope they go soon!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •