The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-09, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
Its now 6:30pm EST standard time, and the Jets and Patriots are in the third quarter with 4 minutes and 40 minutes left as of this post.

So its looking like a maybe 5 to 10 minute delay.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? kidflash212 11-22-09 1
 RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? Prof_ Wagstaff 11-22-09 2
   RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? kidflash212 11-22-09 4
 RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? MsShel330 11-22-09 3
 RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? true 11-23-09 5
   RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? vince3 11-23-09 6
   RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? PepeLePew13 11-23-09 7
 NCAA B-Ball this time. ARnutz 03-19-10 9
   RE: NCAA B-Ball this time. Bursar 03-21-10 10
       RE: NCAA B-Ball this time. michel 03-21-10 11
           RE: NCAA B-Ball this time. PepeLePew13 03-21-10 13
       RE: NCAA B-Ball this time. Estee 03-21-10 12
           RE: NCAA B-Ball this time. MsShel330 03-21-10 14
               60 Minutes begins. Estee 03-21-10 15
 RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? Bursar 03-28-10 16
   RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? popeave 03-28-10 17
 RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again? Earl Colby Pottinger 03-28-10 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-22-09, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
More like 30 minutes.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-09, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
Just one more reason for why I hate football.

Into the magna tribe by phyl

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-22-09, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
I can take being late if the game was good - but the Patriots were so far ahead, The Jets weren't coming back.

Now when they delay TAR for golf, that I hate.

MsShel330 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-22-09, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
It's about to start, is this the spoiler thread or is someone starting another one?

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-09, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
stoopid CBS! We didn't even have a late game broadcast locally, and still TAR was delayed. No biggie since I have the program after TAR set to record, right? NO, not right, because stoopid CBS changed their freakin lineup and put Cold Case on before whatever that other stupid show is that I'm forced to record just so I can watch TAR. Grrrr....

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
I think they had Three Rivers and Cold Case trade timeslots this week.........

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-09, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
Well... the real estate market is pretty good up here in my area of Canada if you'd like to look for a place that will always have TAR running on time, regardless of whether there's a football game or a golf tournament to delay things or not.

Bummer, though.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-10, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "NCAA B-Ball this time."
It's March Madness, which is sure to mess up our perfect on time record for this season.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-10, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NCAA B-Ball this time."
Most likely. The Cal-Duke game isn't starting until 5:25.

Then of course, we have to suffer through 60 Minutes in it's entirety.

I'm going to guess TAR will end up starting close to 9 pm EDT

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-10, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NCAA B-Ball this time."
I could save 20 minutes out of 60 Minutes by saying that the Bryan Twins are #1 in the world only because the best tennis players don't play doubles, the better doubles pairs don't stay together very long and no one gives a damn about doubles. End of story.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-10, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NCAA B-Ball this time."
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-10 AT 06:19 PM (EST)

And we could save time by simply referring back to my post #7 above ... the real estate market is still good in many areas of Canada and TAR is always on time up here.

And I add 'basketball' to the list of sports I mentioned above.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-10, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NCAA B-Ball this time."
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-10 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

At least when the show is delayed, we can honestly say it happened because Dook svcks.

ETA: And as it always turns out, Dook does in fact svck: with about seven minutes left before the Ticking Clock That Never Speeds Up should start, they have eleven-plus to go -- which will take about forty minutes to get through. Coach Unspellable will guarantee it. After all, places his team doesn't cheat play don't matter: why should the country see any of them?

MsShel330 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-10, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NCAA B-Ball this time."
Argh at TAR being delayed but it gives me more time to watch the Flyers suck, hurray!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-10, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "60 Minutes begins."
So if you've ever wanted to watch sixty episodes of Minute To Win It, now's your chance.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-10, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
Count on at least a 30 minute delay tonight. Duke-Baylor not starting until 5:05 pm EDT.

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-28-10, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
60 Minutes started 30 Minutes late here in my area.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-10, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Amazing Race Delayed Again?"
It's good to be Canadian, even if we can't enter the race itself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •