The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The course."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-09, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The course."
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-09 AT 06:57 AM (EST)

This list of Pit Stops is official: it came directly from the show itself and was printed by Entertainment Weekly. We may not know what they're doing or who'll last long enough to reach the full list, but we definitely know where they're going to take their twelve-hour breaks.

Start: Los Angeles, United States.

Pit Stops:

Tokyo, Japan.
Cai Be, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietman
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Groningen, Netherlands
Stockholm, Sweden
Tallinn, Estonia
Prague, Czech Republic
Prague, Czech Republic

Finish: Las Vegas, United States.

So this is about as minimal as we've ever gotten for continents: Asia, Europe, and welcome home. Three countries received two legs each. I think most of these are repeat stops -- Tallinn and Groningen may be new, but we've been to the majority of these countries (and cities) before.

21 very streamlined days.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The course. vince3 09-25-09 1
 RE: The course. Karchita 09-25-09 2
 Potential spoiler AyaK 09-28-09 3
   RE: Potential spoiler emydi 09-28-09 4
       RE: Potential spoiler AyaK 09-28-09 5
           RE: Potential spoiler beau_30 09-29-09 6
           RE: Potential spoiler KwietOne 09-30-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The course."
..... and naturally Dubai and Prague are the odds-on favorites for NELs......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-25-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The course."
A few random thoughts ...

Budget cutting in time of recession, donchya know.
I am also disappointed that they would think three continents is in any way amazing. But ...
as far as Asia goes, Toyko may as well be considered a different planet from Cambodia.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Potential spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-09 AT 00:42 AM (EST)

From Las Vegas on August 7, 2009:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19790.0.html

The last three teams flew in this afternoon at 1:45pm, their clue was to head to a wedding chapel on the Strip <NB:Graceland Chapel>, walk in on a wedding taking place, and get the clue from the "King". Once they arrived in the chapel, there was a couple set up to pretend to get married by Elvis, Elvis then gave them the final clue which was to make their way over to the MGM hotel at the other end of the Strip to win. I have no proof. You'll just have to take my word for it, a total stranger, that lives and works in sin city.

No all female teams were among the three teams that arrived. All I know is that they flew into Vegas and landed sometime between 1pm and 1:45pm... I don't know where they flew in from, (I had heard someone say Atlanta, but cannot confirm that one) they were instructed to go directly from McCarren airport to the chapel which is located in the downtown area. It's only about a 30 minute drive, however if there is traffic or they get a unknowing cabbie, it could take 45 minutes. ALL three teams arrived at the chapel at the SAME time and it was around 2:30 or so. They all left the chapel within seconds of each other. The clue that Elvis handed them said to go to the MGM, and that Wayne Newton would be involved. I have no idea what they were to do at the hotel, or if there was a detour or roadblock after that.

It was very hard to tell, they arrived all at the same time, so very unclear who is teamed up with who. There were four Males, and two females, one was black.

I think was a Male/Male team, then a Male/Female team, and a Male/Black Female Team, but not totally sure.

Full credit to Reality Fan Forum for all their detective work.

Taking this for what it's worth, that means that, although Brian and Ericka barely survived today, they reach the final three. There was a report that 3 of the final 5 couples were male/male teams, which means the only other identified couple in the final 5 -- Meghan and Cheyne -- must also still be around. But I'm not sure which is the male/male team, and neither is anyone else.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Potential spoiler"
I think we can take out the Harlem GT from consideration...wouldn't this person have said 2 tall black guys...with HGT shirts on(provided that they continue to wear them)

Also, Matt and Gary are unlikely bc wouldn't he have said one guy with pink hair?

Therefore, it's either Zev and Justin or the Gay Brothers

My money's on the brothers

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Potential spoiler"
My understanding is that the poster DID NOT see the teams, but his female friend (girlfriend?) did. Thus, I think the pink hair isn't necessarily out, but the Globetrotters are.

Apparently, the Globetrotters got to make the whole trip as a "dummy" team, because they were spotted everywhere, but they had to be gone by here. And the majority agrees that she would have noticed the pink hair, so Matt and Gary were also out before here.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-29-09, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Potential spoiler"
There was a video lurking on youtube with the father and son team around vegas and getting into a cab. Same with the harlem globe trotters. They are expected to be the 4th and 5th teams eliminated with the poker players being the 6th team.

Justin & Zev and Sam & Dan are definately the male male team to be in the final three.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-30-09, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Potential spoiler"
There was also pictures of the Globe Trotters and the father/son team heading into Cesar's Palace in Vegas. They could be the decoy teams. This was posted in the Reality Fan Forum site.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •