The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 15 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-09, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 15 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 1"
Welcome back for another season!

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee in the subject heading.
This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar14 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Kisha and Jenn." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote may not be counted.)

2. Non elimination episodes.
If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination (or NEL) -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply only to this post!
We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here, that's how we roll.

4. Vote changes.
However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read for example VOTE CHANGE:so-and-so.

5. Have fun!

The Teams

Brian and Ericka (married)
Eric and Lisa (married)
Garrett and Jessica (dating)
Gary and Matt (father/son)
Herbert and Nathaniel (Harlem Globetrotters)
Lance and Keri (engaged)
Marcy and Roc (dating)
Maria and Tiffany (friends)
Meghan and Cheyne (dating)
Mika and Canaan (dating)
Sam and Dan (brothers)
Zev and Justin (friends)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Eric/Lisa ARnutz 09-25-09 1
 Bye-bye, Eric & Lisa Belle Book 09-25-09 2
 Eric/Lisa and Zev/Justin vince3 09-25-09 3
 Eric and Lisa Starshine 09-25-09 4
 two boots dabo 09-27-09 5
 Eric/Lisa + Mika/Canaan Max Headroom 09-27-09 6
 Two eliminations IceCat 09-27-09 7
   In Bizzaro World IceCat 09-28-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Eric/Lisa"
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-25-09, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Bye-bye, Eric & Lisa"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-09 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

It's sure going to be a bad day for you two!

Edited to add: I'm not sure who will be going home at the end of the show, so that's why I'm not saying who else is going to Sequesterville along with Eric & Lisa.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Eric/Lisa and Zev/Justin"
Remember, one of the team's not leaving the starting line.........

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-25-09, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Eric and Lisa "
True Vince, however I am still hoping that we don't have an elimination at the end of the episode.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-09, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "two boots"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-09 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

Eric and Lisa
and
Zev and Justin.

no reason, just grabbing at staws.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-09, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Eric/Lisa + Mika/Canaan"
Eric/Lisa don't leave the starting line, and if there's a second elimination, my money is on Mika/Canaan.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-09, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Two eliminations"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-09 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

Meghan and Cheyne - starting line injury
Zev and Justin - regular elimination

Last minute guessing, here...

I looked at the teams running down the starting line in the LA River video and it looks like Cheyne is running a little out of control (looks like a drunk giraffe).

I'm picking Meghan and Cheyne to go out at the starting line due to an injury.

For the normal elimination, I'm picking Zev and Justin to make to the mat but be edged out in a close race. The Aspergers will be a factor and will be a prominant, yet compassionately handled major subject of the first episode.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-09, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "In Bizzaro World"

... I totally nailed that vote!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •