The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-07-09, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Finale!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-09 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

Hey, it's been a pretty good season, we've had some shocks and some awes, seen some neat places, a couple of episodes even started on time! Thank you for playing along, glad you could be with us, let's do it again sometime.

Ha`aheo ka ua i nâ pali ke nihi a`ela i ka nahele e hahai uhai ana paha i ka liko pua `âhihi lehua o uka aloha `oe aloha `oe...

The Rules!

This week the voting is different. Instead of singling out which team goes home or is it a nonelim/superleg, you want to try to peg the finishing order, who finishes:

3rd/2nd/1st win!

Please use the following designations in casting your votes:

CJ for Cara and Jaime (Cheerleaders)
ML for Margie and Luke (Mother/Son)
TV for Tammy and Victor (Sister/Brother)

Should you feel, for example, that Cara and Jaime will finish 3rd, Margie and Luke will finish 2nd, and Tammy and Victor will win the race, your vote should read:

CJ/ML/TV!

Of course, the other standard rules apply:

Cast your vote in the subject heading (erase where it says "Re TAR 14 Fans..." and replace with your vote). Reply only to this post unless you decide to change your vote in which case you should reply to your own vote post. Don't worry about the nonelim and superleg stuff, this is the finale. State your own logic, speculation, wishes, etc. regarding your own vote, tell us what you really feel. Have fun!

Eliminated

Ep 1: Jennifer and Preston (Dating)
Ep 2: Linda and Steve (Married)
Ep 3: Brad and Victoria (Married)
Ep 4: Amanda and Kris (Dating)
Ep 5: NEL (Christie and Jodi finished last)
Ep 6: Christie and Jodi (Flight Attendants)
Ep 7: Mel and Mike (Father/Son)
Ep 8: NEL (Mark and Michael finished last)
Ep 9: Mark and Michael (Brothers)
Ep 10: Superleg part 1
Ep 11: Lakisha and Jennifer (Sisters)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CJ/ML/TV Max Headroom 05-08-09 1
 ML/TV/CJ Winners Belle Book 05-08-09 2
 ML/CJ/TV Loree 05-09-09 3
 TV/ML/CJ dabo 05-10-09 4
 TV/JC/ML samboohoo 05-10-09 5
 TV/CJ/ML ARnutz 05-10-09 6
 Vote Tally #1 dabo 05-10-09 7
 ML/CJ/TV Estee 05-10-09 8
 ML/CJ/TV Yogi 05-10-09 9
 Final Tally dabo 05-10-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "CJ/ML/TV"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-09 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

One thing I can predict for sure: I won't like the winning team. I don't have much use for any of the three remaining teams, though I'm nominally rooting for Cara & Jaime.

Based on racing skills, Tammy & Victor should win. They've been the strongest, most consistent team all season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-08-09, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "ML/TV/CJ Winners"
Margie & Luke are edited as the villains, so they won't win.

Tammy & Victor will make a valiant effort but they'll be barely beaten out by Cara & Jaime, who become the first all-female team ever to win The Amazing Race!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-09, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "ML/CJ/TV"
I don't really want any of them to win. But I suppose they have to give it to someone. I really hope Margie and Luke are last. The others can fight it out for first.

05-10-09, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "TV/ML/CJ"
One thing about TAR is when it comes to editing they don't hold back on showing anyone's character flaws even if it happens to be one of the winners. Margie and Luke and Cara and Jaime seem most likely to be the teams who will help each other out so I expect them to finish close, either 1-2 or 2-3. Tammy and Victor are leaving their China legs advantage behind in this final leg.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "TV/JC/ML"
Of course now that I've said it, it won't happen. I might be the only Margie/Luke fan. As the only Dandrew fan, this should suprise no one.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-09, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TV/CJ/ML"
...and my worst possible scenario will come true.

I hate these people.

05-10-09, 02:04 PM (EST)
7. "Vote Tally #1"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-09 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

This is Vote Tally #1, post #7, compiling 6 votes and no other posts.

Finish Order votes
TV/CJ/ML: 2
CJ/ML/TV: 1
ML/CJ/TV: 1
ML/TV/CJ: 1
TV/ML/CJ: 1

Third Place votes
Tammy and Victor: 3
Margie and Luke: 2
Cara and Jaime: 1

Second Place votes
Cara and Jaime: 3
Tammy and Victor: 1

First Place votes
Cara and Jaime: 2
Tammy and Victor: 2

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "ML/CJ/TV"
And then Jennifer realized Hawaii was surrounded by water.

Yogi 1139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-09, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "ML/CJ/TV"
Wishful thinking..

05-10-09, 06:59 PM (EST)
10. "Final Tally"
This is vote Tally #2, post #10, compiling 8 votes and one previous tally.

Finish Order votes:
ML/CJ/TV: 3
TV/CJ/ML: 2
CJ/ML/TV: 1
ML/TV/CJ: 1
TV/ML/CJ: 1

Third Place votes:
Margie and Luke: 4
Tammy and Victor: 3
Cara and Jaime: 1

Second Place votes:
Cara and Jaime: 5
Tammy and Victor: 1

First Place Votes
Tammy and Victor: 4
Cara and Jaime: 2

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •