The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler information"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-09, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler information"
Since there is some spoiler information in here, it's been reposted from Fanatics.

cherry7 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"
01-14-09, 09:48 PM (EST)

9. "RE: general comments & questions"
Yep, it's almost here. Well, actually the newest season of The Amazing Race won't premiere until February 15, but we can peruse the spoilers that are out and about on the web. Even though the racing teams themselves are under contract not to reveal anything, it's hard to hide the camera crews and teams as they gallop around the globe.
Since I can't really go globe-trotting physically, I roam the internet for the best and most likely to be true spoilers. Then I come back and report them to you. No, I don't have winning team kind of spoilers here. But if you want some information on possible teams and the route taken, read on.

1. One team member, rumored to be a woman, is the first deaf racer on the show. She signs, but we'll be getting subtitles. I'm thinking this might be a benefit -- if she's a bickerer, we won't have to listen! Hmm ... I think the basics of ASL might actually help out in foreign countries as signing is more demonstrative than merely shouting louder at someone who doesn't understand English. This team wears orange and was caught on camera by one of the folks posting at the Reality Fan Forum. The older gentleman with them seems to be the taxi driver. Another uncropped view of the same photo shows only the camera crew and no other teams. Auburn, eh? The woman in this team should be our deaf racer if the speculation is spot on.

2. There's a father/son team from the Los Angeles area. They should be wearing dark blue. This might be a very different kind of father and son team as the rumors have them both being gay. Now, there's no way I can actually verify this information, but this team appears to be Mel White (used to ghostwrite for Jerry Falwell) and his son, Mike White. The son's name might not ring a bell with you, but amongst other things, he wrote The School of Rock which was a pretty big Jack Black hit a few years back. He's vegan which doesn't always work too well on this show.

3. Another team was also snagged on camera in Phuket (Note: Link was removed at the request of the photo's copyright holder - Joel) as they tried to get their rickshaw through the streets. Alas, the cameraman is blocking one of the racers. But it looks like a female team and it doesn't look like they're having an easy time of it.

4. It used to be that this show filmed over a thirty-day period. Last season, it was a bit shorter. This season, it seems shorter still. The time-line for the race has the teams going from October 31 until November 22. That would make it a 23 day race. The Futon Critic has the season capping at a mere 11 episodes (ending May 3). Since the speculation on the internet is running with the thought of either 11 or 12 teams, I would think that would mean no non-Philimination legs. Hey, maybe a double-Philimination?

5. Other team spoilers include: an African-American female team, an older Caucasian couple, a rather typical blond beauties (possibly sisters, possibly Southwest Airline attendants) team, and a male little people team. Yeah, I said little people team, not a single like Charla. That team was reportedly sighted at Romania and Thailand and last spotted on the flight to Phuket which would indicate that they made it to the final four. Of course, they could be just short and not really little. The reports I've been reading seem to vary.

6. Destination spoilers: The teams leave from California, most likely San Diego (although there is a bit of a dispute that they may have gone from LAX). The first destination is Locarno, Switzerland. Leg two has them going via train from Locarno to Interlaken. Leg three heads off to Salzburg with the fourth leg in Bucharest and then Brasov. The fifth leg in in Transylvania and then the sightings stopped for a few legs. In leg eight, they fly from Bangkok to Phuket. Then it's from Guilin (China) to Beijing and it all ends in Hawaii.

7. Various bits with Phil Keoghan have revealed that the teams will be in the cold of Siberia. So, those non-sightings were probably the legs from Russia. They probably don't get too many tourists out there in the bitter weather just hanging around trying to stalk The Amazing Race. theamazingracefan.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler information PepeLePew13 01-16-09 1
   RE: Spoiler information PepeLePew13 01-16-09 2
       RE: Spoiler information Estee 01-16-09 3
       RE: Spoiler information Redc40 01-19-09 4
 RE: Spoiler information Asrai 01-29-09 5
   RE: Spoiler information Prof_ Wagstaff 02-03-09 6
   RE: Spoiler information Starshine 02-03-09 7
 RE: Spoiler information Estee 02-04-09 8
 Phil wants us to know... Estee 02-13-09 9
   RE: Phil wants us to know... Belle Book 02-13-09 10
       RE: Phil wants us to know... popeave 02-15-09 11
           RE: Phil wants us to know... Belle Book 02-15-09 12
 MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if... shimane22 03-30-09 13
   RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... vince3 03-30-09 14
       RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... olathejoe 03-31-09 15
           RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... flipxcyd 03-31-09 16
               RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... shimane22 03-31-09 18
           RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... ohmyheck 03-31-09 17
           RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... shimane22 04-12-09 21
               RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... olathejoe 04-13-09 23
                   RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... PepeLePew13 04-13-09 24
                       RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... olathejoe 04-14-09 27
       RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... shimane22 03-31-09 19
       RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... Belle Book 03-31-09 20
           RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... HobbsofMI 04-13-09 22
               RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... Jims02 04-13-09 25
                   RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... vince3 04-13-09 26
                   RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... Belle Book 04-14-09 28
                       RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... olathejoe 04-15-09 29
                           RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't rea... HobbsofMI 04-15-09 30
 Final Three Revealed? shimane22 04-28-09 31
   RE: Final Three Revealed? PepeLePew13 04-29-09 32
   RE: Final Three Revealed? Belle Book 04-29-09 33
   RE: Final Three Revealed? joeyshox 04-29-09 34
       RE: Final Three Revealed? shimane22 04-29-09 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-09, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler information"
LAST EDITED ON 01-16-09 AT 09:35 AM (EST)

>1. One team member, rumored to
>be a woman, is the
>first deaf racer on the
>show. She signs, but we'll
>be getting subtitles. I'm thinking
>this might be a benefit
>-- if she's a bickerer,
>we won't have to listen!
>Hmm ... I think the
>basics of ASL might actually
>help out in foreign countries
>as signing is more demonstrative
>than merely shouting louder at
>someone who doesn't understand English.
>This team wears orange and
>was caught on camera by
>one of the folks posting
>at the Reality Fan Forum.
>The older gentleman with them
>seems to be the taxi
>driver. Another uncropped view of
>the same photo shows only
>the camera crew and no
>other teams. Auburn, eh? The
>woman in this team should
>be our deaf racer if
>the speculation is spot on.

It's not a woman... it's 22-year-old Luke Adams, a Rochester Institute of Technology alum (they have a Deaf college at RIT), who is the deaf racer and he's racing with his mother, Margaret. It's interesting to note that at age 18, Luke met Christy Smith (Survivor Amazon) and was inspired by her words of wisdom, so it seems to have served him well to get onto TAR.

More info on racers unearthed so far: TAR 14 Spoilers

Stinky Musings

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

01-16-09, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler information"
A little extra information...

Contestant Info

I'm just musing about Margaret Adams (Luke's mom)... wonder if she goes by "Margo"? (those of you in Massachusetts will get the reference. )

Stinky Musings

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler information"
Chicken?

Redc40 2 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-09, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redc40 Click to send private message to Redc40 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler information"
Well, if the kid has a really big cheesy mustache and eats chicken for lunch every day then we'll have our answer.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-09, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spoiler information"
I am most excited to watch team 2: Mel White and his son, Mike.

From a friend on MySpace,: "From Soul Force Web Page: "We are thrilled to announce that our founder, the Rev. Dr. Mel White, will compete in the 14th addition of the CBS program, The Amazing Race!"

I am friends with Mel and will try to see what I can find out. He is gonna be interesting to watch. I think people are gonna have issues with him, though. He's gay & Christian. One of my faves of him is this video:

How can I be sure God loves me, to?

Face time with Slice

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-09, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler information"
He is gonna be interesting to watch. I think people are gonna have issues with him, though. He's gay & Christian.

Why? Are they bringing the Weaver family back?

Into the magna tribe by phyl
Beautiful video, by the way.

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-03-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler information"
I haven't met him, he seems like a really good chap, however he is not young any more, my fear is that we will not actually see that much of him.

J Slice what a cool lady

Something or Other

02-04-09, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Spoiler information"
Just wanted to note that this has been very accurate so far: take out a confused ID here and there, and it pinned down a lot of the teams before the official reveal. I think we have to start taking the leg predictions seriously.

02-13-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
9. "Phil wants us to know..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-09 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

A few bits from the Entertainment Weekly article (which ranked the premiere as an A-):

1. Our first leg goes to Switzerland and features team members carrying cheese wheels down a hill. 50lb cheese wheels. On their backs.

2. At some point during the Race, Mel White suffers a groin pull.

3. Steve & Linda yell a lot. And cry a lot. And then might yell some more.

4. There's more split-screening this year to show where teams are in relation to each other.

5. We're spending a lot less camera time at the airport.

6. Romania will have Racers doing gymnastics in appropriate costumes. (Phil's comment, borrowed from Robin Williams, 'Let's just say you could tell what religion they are.')

7. Luke does not read lips.

8. Episode #2 features pies being thrown in Racer faces. Of all the tasks to have kept out of TAR-Stars...

9. After a very brutal leg, two teams screamed at each other at the mat for a full forty-five minutes...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-13-09, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Phil wants us to know..."
I think I'm going to love having the teams do gymnastics in Romania. Gymnastics is one of the sports I love to see on TV.

Belle Book

popeave 433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-15-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail popeave Click to send private message to popeave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Phil wants us to know..."
Of course, if you love gymnastics, I hope you're not disappointed because I doubt that the racers will do anything that resembles real gymnastics! But still, I love the idea of having them do sports in authentic outfits. Loved the wrestling challenge last race!

02-15-09, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Phil wants us to know..."
You're probably right. Most likely the teams will have to do a back flip or a front flip -- or maybe a handstand. I wrote a Fantasy Amazing Race story for another message board where I had teams go to Romania and most of them went to Deva, where the National Training Center is, where they did a Roadblock which involved people getting on a balance beam and doing a back flip without falling off the balance beam. Not much real gymnastics there, I suppose, but still neat. Oh, and the ones that didn't go to Deva got the Fast-Forward and went straight to the Pit Stop. Anyway, I also like the idea of the Racers in this season doing something approaching real gymnastics!

Belle Book

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-09, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
So I eventually gave up at remaining unspoiled and went out searching, and found this gem:

Jamie/Cara and Margie/Luke were spotted on a flight from Beijing to Tokyo, transiting to Honolulu. This would put them in the final three...

Tammy and Victor were also spotted at the Tokyo airport, traveling in tandem with Phil and the executive producer, leading to speculation that they were "racing" as decoys and were eliminated in 4th or 5th place. Maybe they get u-turned?

More detailed account

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=17788.msg385232

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
The reverse could also be true, and Tammy/Victor just happened to get seats right next to Phil/execproducer..... remember, he pratically has to race along with the teams to get from Pit Stop to Pit Stop..... especially when they're a plane filght away.

olathejoe 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olathejoe Click to send private message to olathejoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
9. After a very brutal leg, two teams screamed at each other at the mat for a full forty-five minutes...

I haven't seen this happen yet. I wonder how much of it they will show? I also wonder who will be involved. I'm guessing the redheads since they are pretty agressive, but who else? The black girls? The brother and sister?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Sounds like Lakisha/Jen and Cara/Jaime or Cara/Jaime and another team.

Victor seems to have toned it down a bit after that leg in Romania.

Cara/Jaime (one of them) team already has shown the "Ugly American" in Phuket.

03-31-09, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
So far it seems like Kisha/Jen and Cara/Jaime have gotten along quite well (when they were at the tiger photo together, and also in insider videos).

Honestly, I think Jaime and Mark are the only contestants unpleasant enough to get into an altercation like that. Probably one team is rankled about getting uturned and makes an unnecessary scene about it.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-09, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
I would think it could be Mark and Mike after another rough leg.

04-12-09, 11:33 PM (EST)
21. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Looks like Jen vs. Luke on the next leg!

04-13-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail olathejoe Click to send private message to olathejoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
It never made sense to me why, when there are two or more teams that arrive at a clue box at the same time they fight over it like kindergardners. The clue is almost always a task that has to be completed and reading the clue 5 seconds ahead of another team isn't going to give anyone an advantage. I guess it's the 'heat of the race' excuse, but they've all seen the previous seasons (except apparently M&M) so you would think they would pick up on that and be a bit more polite at the clue boxes. Unless of course your mom still treats you like a kindergardner, and she's there on the race with you so she can prove that a deaf person can do anything a hearing person can do, except for the things she has to do for him.

04-13-09, 04:38 PM (EST)
24. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Huh? That makes zero sense what you're saying.

How do you explain Jen, then? She was seen bumping into Luke in the first scene of the previews. While I agree totally that Luke went overboard in the previews, so did Jen. They both behaved like little children. I don't understand the myopic view that has people focusing on Luke's childish behaviour when Jen has also displayed childish behaviour on the season as well.

04-14-09, 10:46 AM (EST)
27. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Sorry I wasn't more clear. I think they were both acting childish pushing their way to the clue box. And they aren't the first and won't be the last teams to do so, unless this causes a change in the rules and they have to put a turnstile in front of every clue box to maintain order. I just happened to end my little rant by picking on Luke, who I don't really care for.

My point was that it's dumb for anyone to fight their way to the box like they do. The difference is 5 seconds or less, why not be polite and if you are in that big of a rush, then concentrate on finishing the task faster.

03-31-09, 06:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Yep, I'd say it's quite possible that Tammy/Victor are in the final three. Still, I'd say if one of the teams spotted is a decoy team, it is much more likely Tammy/Victor than the others, based on the sighting.

03-31-09, 06:50 PM (EST)
20. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Yeah, I could believe that with Phil at least, but the executive producer is a little harder to believe. I think Tammy & Victor wind up in fourth place, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Well... in the preview where Luke is having a fit all three teams seem to be standing on the mat togehter... don't look good for M&M.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 08:21 PM (EST)

Yeah, their only real chance is if Jamie/Cara got lost. I mean, what's the likelihood of Mark/Michael (a below-average team this season) beating all three teams AND doing a Speed Bump.

Not likely. And since it seems Jaime/Cara are going to make F3 (the editing wants us to root against them too), Mark and Michael are done.

I tend to believe the Tammy/Victor spoiler about them missing the F3. We've only had one U-Turn this year, and they're the biggest targets right now, followed by Margie & Luke. Wouldn't be surprised if it were Kisha/Jen who finish 4th, though. They haven't gotten enough focus to be getting a "winner" edit. Whereas I could see Tammy/Victor winning.

A 2003 IceCat original

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
Well, there still is a Fast Forward out there, isn't there..... besides that U-Turn.....

04-14-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
28. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
I agree -- it's highly unlikely that Cara & Jamie will get terribly lost, which is really the only way that Mark & Michael could ever win. The stuntmen are done.

04-15-09, 08:40 AM (EST)
29. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
"The stuntmen are done"

That certainly is what they want us to believe isn't it? I wouldn't bet my house on it though, if you know what I mean.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-09, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: MAJOR Finale Spoiler (don't read if you don't want to know)"
TAR's does not hide things as well as Survivior use to. The one I remember is Gedio's being a day behind, the New Zealand team way behind, our favorite family, Granny's in England going to South Africa, etc.

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

04-28-09, 07:24 PM (EST)
31. "Final Three Revealed?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-09 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17788.msg392676.html#msg392676

So, I was pretty sure that Tammy/Victor were doomed after that spoiler that they were seen at the airport with Phil and the producers, but after seeing these pics I think it will be curtains for Kisha and Jen instead.

It looks very much like Kisha/Jen, Mark/Mike, Mel/Mike and Christie/Jodi were running as decoy teams in Hawaii.

I'm still leaning towards a surprise Cara and Jaime win, but Tammy/Victor or Margie/Luke could just as easily pull it off.

04-29-09, 06:56 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Final Three Revealed?"
Yep, you certainly could fool people into thinking that you're in a serious race for a million dollars while wearing sandals (see Mike on the right side of the picture). Sheesh.

04-29-09, 04:12 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Final Three Revealed?"
I saw the photo. Looks like I was off in thinking that Tammy & Victor would be the next to go. Actually, I'd prefer Margie & Luke to go, but they'll make the Final 3 -- and LaKisha & Jen won't. But Cara & Jamie still will make the Final 3.

I think Cara & Jamie will pull off a surprise win, with Tammy & Victor in second and Margie & Luke coming in third. But I'd be equally happy with a Tammy & Victor win, Cara & Jamie coming in second and Margie & Luke third. As long as Margie & Luke don't win, that's fine with me.

joeyshox 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-09, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joeyshox Click to send private message to joeyshox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Final Three Revealed?"
Cara and Jaime are totally getting the Romber edit...2nd place for sure, and I do think Tammy and Victor 1st with Margie and Luke pulling up the rear.

After some major meh winners in my opinion the past few seasons, Tammy/Victor will definitely be a cool pair! Going back to the 'classic' days of TAR when I was in (gulp) college and high school!?! They've definitely provided some good moments this season too: "mai tai trannies", "Who doesn't know Chekhov?", getting lost in Transylvania, etc.

04-29-09, 07:26 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Final Three Revealed?"
I like Tammy and Victor too (a lot more than I liked Nick and Starr), but I have to pull for the all-female team to break through and win, even if it does contain Jaime.

I'm curious about what "the Romber edit" is, since Rob/Amber won something like 7 or 8 legs between their two appearances and Cara and Jaime haven't won anything at all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •