The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-09, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 14 Fans, Time To Vote: Ep 10"

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's bootee in the subject heading.
This is really easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar14 Fans ..." and replace with your vote, i.e. "Kisha and Jenn." This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header. (Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote may not be counted.)

2. Non elimination episodes.
If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination Leg (NEL) put down "Non-Elimination -- Team name" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last. If you feel there will be a continuation of this leg (Superleg) put down "Superleg" in the subject header.

3. Reply only to this post!
We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here, that's how we roll.

4. Vote changes.
However, if it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, reply to your own vote post! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Tammy and Victor."

5. Have fun!

Remaining Teams

Cara and Jaime (Cheerleaders)
Lakisha and Jennifer (Sisters)
Margie and Luke (Mother/Son)
Tammy and Victor (Sister/Brother)

Eliminated

Ep 1: Jennifer and Preston (Dating)
Ep 2: Linda and Steve (Married)
Ep 3: Brad and Victoria (Married)
Ep 4: Amanda and Kris (Dating)
Ep 5: NEL (Christie and Jodi finished last)
Ep 6: Christie and Jodi (Flight Attendants)
Ep 7: Mel and Mike (Father/Son)
Ep 8: NEL (Mark and Michael finished last)
Ep 9: Mark and Michael (Brothers)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lakisha/Jennifer vince3 04-24-09 1
 Non-elimination -- Tammy & Victor Belle Book 04-24-09 2
 Vote Change- NEL Lakisha/Jen vince3 04-24-09 3
   Tammy/Victor dabo 04-25-09 4
 NEL - Cara & Jaime Loree 04-25-09 5
 NEL - Kisha/Jen ARnutz 04-26-09 6
   NEL - Tammy/Victor PepeLePew13 04-26-09 8
       RE: NEL - Tammy/Victor ARnutz 04-26-09 9
 Tammy/Victor Max Headroom 04-26-09 7
 Kisha/Jen nonelimination shimane22 04-26-09 10
 NEL - Like I really care (Lakisha a... Bebo 04-26-09 11
 Lakisha and Jennifer Yogi 04-26-09 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lakisha/Jennifer"
Swimming fear when there's a task at a pool puts them too far behind to recover.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-09, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Non-elimination -- Tammy & Victor"
I'd rather have it be the sisters or Margie & Luke who get the non-elimination leg, but I think Tammy & Victor will be U-Turned.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Vote Change- NEL Lakisha/Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-09 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

I just checked TV Guide.com and next week's episode is described as the 'penultimate' leg......

Remember that map that had 2 straight Pit Stops in Beijing? I guess that was the true map and they forgot to tell scheduling.....

Makes sense, though, since Survivor would then have it's Finale the week after the Race's Finale, as usual........

ETA: Crud, aim is off......

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Tammy/Victor"
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-09 AT 00:59 AM (EST)

Oh, crud, my aim was off as well.

OCD as we are about vote threads, we do understand these things happen, no biggie.

For potential tallies we note vince3 conducted a vote change, duly noted and in the official record.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "NEL - Cara & Jaime"
I have no idea.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "NEL - Kisha/Jen"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-09 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

They hit trouble at the pool, so will be delayed getting to the pit stop.

...and I think if there is another NEL, this week will be it. I don't think TPTB would give a speed bump to one team on the final 3 leg.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "NEL - Tammy/Victor"
Why not? They were kind enough to put in an U-turn late in the 4th episode and Amanda/Kris were unfortunately stuck in one so late that they basically had no chance at all to make up time for it.

If the producers can do that, then they can do pretty much anything they want. If they're going to put in a speed bump, better to do it while there are four teams left instead of three teams left.

Having said that... I think the shot of Kisha/Jen's pool meltdown is misdirection and that it'll be Tammy/Victor that finishes last. Not sure if it's going to be a SuperLeg or a NEL or a straightforward elimination, but I feel it's going to be a last-place finish for Tammy/Victor either way, and am going to guess that it'll be a NEL.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NEL - Tammy/Victor"
My apologies for jacking the vote thread!

That was exactly my point. Sure they can do what they want, but I think they would be more likely to have an NEL this week with 4 teams and therefore the speed bump occurs next week (5/3) while there are still 4 teams and not for the final leg (5/10) with only 3 teams.

As far as who is last, your guess is as good as mine.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tammy/Victor"
We've already had two non-elims, and I doubt there will be three of them.

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-09, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kisha/Jen nonelimination"
I think Kisha/Jen will get uturned, but spared by a non-elimination leg.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "NEL - Like I really care (Lakisha and Jennifer, probably)"
You know it's a non-elimination leg since it's my summary week. We're going to have all the drama of the turmoil of facing a fear, but it won't matter anyway since they'll still be around for next week's summary writer to eliminate.

But I've already send lvoe to Dweeze so he knows I'll forgive him. After all, he couldn't have known that Estee would give me a NEL in Survivor too. That's wasn't his fault. And the TAR gods make sure I am cursed in this evil environ.

Sigh. I'll forgive them if Margie and Luke win.

Yogi 1139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-09, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Lakisha and Jennifer"
Lakisha and Jennifer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •