The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unprecendented Mistake"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-08, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unprecendented Mistake"
Seriously...this HAS TO be Andrew/Dan.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Unprecendented Mistake kidflash212 11-23-08 1
   RE: Unprecendented Mistake flipxcyd 11-23-08 2
       RE: Unprecendented Mistake kidflash212 11-23-08 3
       RE: Unprecendented Mistake samboohoo 11-24-08 4
       RE: Unprecendented Mistake Max Headroom 11-24-08 6
           RE: Unprecendented Mistake vince3 11-24-08 7
               RE: Unprecendented Mistake Max Headroom 11-24-08 8
 RE: Unprecendented Mistake Bebo 11-24-08 5
   RE: Unprecendented Mistake MPVLOST 11-24-08 9
       RE: Unprecendented Mistake tjcrew 11-26-08 10
           RE: Unprecendented Mistake vince3 11-26-08 11
 RE: Unprecendented Mistake KwietOne 11-26-08 12
 RE: Unprecendented Mistake CTgirl 11-30-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-23-08, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
I don't know - I'm thinking Nick or Starr. I'm slightly worried that in the preview they showed three out of the four teams. Could that mean it's the team they didn't show - Toni & Dallas?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-08, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
Actually, I listened to the preview carefully when Phil said, "one of the final 3 loses their passports and all their money". Could it be that Andrew/Dan arrives 3rd and Ken/Tina arriving last? Does Andrew/Dan realize they lose their passports and money on the way to the pitstop?

We just might have a two horse race here to Portland, OR with Andrew/Dan stuck in Moscow unable to make it.

Toni/Dallas were in the preview.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-23-08, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
Good catch about Phil's wording. I thought when they were talking about the lost passport they only showed N & S, K & T and D & A. Would be an interesting finish if it goes the way you suggest - essentially a double elimination.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
I thought Phil said, "in the race for the final 3," one team loses their passports and all of their money. And then I thought Toni or Dallas said, "we have nothing."

Tis the season.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-08 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Lose your passports, lose the race. There's no way to get replacement passports in a timely manner from an overseas consulate or embassy.

I wonder how anyone traveling overseas could lose their passports? Could someone get victimized by petty crime? When I've traveled overseas, my passport was the one thing which never left my sight.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
If you remember during TAR 9, I believe it was, the Danielles (Pinkys) lost their TAR pack at the Swimming pool that they had a diving Roadblock. Inside their pack was their passports, money, other clues, etc.

DAndrew is observed not having their TAR packs while doing the Mamushka Speed Bump. In fact, I think I only saw one TAR pack among the entire remaining 8 contestants!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-08, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
Maybe that's what happens-- a team leaves their pack behind in a taxi or on a bus. IIRC, Team Pink had to go back for their packs, but they hadn't gone very far and their packs were still there when they went back.

We'll see, I guess.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-08, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
Well, this would explain why one team doesn't make it to the finish line. We've already been discussing that turn of events here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID37/1560.shtml

MPVLOST 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MPVLOST Click to send private message to MPVLOST Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
The whole losing the passport/money thing could also be classic reality tv misdirection. Maybe a team does lose their passports, but gets them back

The big mistake could easily turn out to be something else.

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-26-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
Here is the wording from the Amazing Race website:

You're Gonna Get Me Killed
One team makes an unprecedented mistake on the road that ultimately prohibits them from joining their fellow Racers at the finish line. Racers hunt for Red October to find a cryptic clue. One Racer's lack of historic knowledge stalls their race in the Graveyard of Fallen Monuments. One team falls behind when confused by Moscow's many modes of public transportation. One racer uses Pictionary skills to communicate with their taxi driver.

So it SOUNDS like the passport lost is a deadly one, but I guess it could be temporary and something else happens, but I think this is it for whomever.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
I just of something......

Maybe the team that loses their passport/everything else does get their packs back...... but! The packs have the passport, and maybe their money, but doesn't have their credit card! You know, the credit card that the teams use to buy all of their plane tickets?

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-08, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
I've been thinking about this, and it just might be that Nick/Starr make this "unprecendented" mistake. They might finish first, but realize they lost their passports and money. I read somewhere (I think Reality Fan Forum) where they were in some roped-off area until all the other teams showed up. It was also commented by a poster that their reaction was somewhat restrained when placing first?

I'm speculating Leg 10 finishes this way:

(1) Nick/Starr
(2) Ken/Tina
(3) Toni/Dallas
(4) Andrew/Dan

Andrew/Dan are eliminated, but Nick/Starr can't leave. We've got a two-horse race between Ken/Tina and Toni/Dallas.

Of course this all speculation.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Unprecendented Mistake"
From the editing, it seems like Dan and Andrew should be the ones to make the mistake. They started talking about making mistakes in the first episode! But that seems too obvious (or maybe I want it to happen too much!). I can't recall any other editing hints that would point to one of the other teams.

I am nervous that it's Toni and Dallas because one of the teams edited favorably has gone out at 4th or 5th the past few seasons (Dustin and Kandice, Oswald and Danny, Kynt and Vyksin), and of course they are the one team I don't want to be eliminated/can't go on.

Dash Away by Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •