The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Huh. It's eight p.m. EDT and TAR is starting.

How did that happen?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 MsShel330 10-26-08 1
   On Time Start My Fault Snidget 10-26-08 9
 Jump to: Cambodia. Estee 10-26-08 2
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 mysticwolf 10-26-08 3
 Hello, Major Bunch Point. Estee 10-26-08 4
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 MsShel330 10-26-08 5
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 mysticwolf 10-26-08 6
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 mysticwolf 10-26-08 7
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 Estee 10-26-08 8
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 Loree 10-26-08 11
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 mysticwolf 10-26-08 12
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 mysticwolf 10-26-08 10
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 tjcrew 10-26-08 14
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 MsShel330 10-26-08 16
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 Loree 10-26-08 17
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 J Slice 10-26-08 18
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 Estee 10-26-08 19
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 tjcrew 10-26-08 20
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 Estee 10-26-08 13
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26 MsShel330 10-26-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MsShel330 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-26-08, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
I know, it's shocking.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "On Time Start My Fault"
I had a thing and didn't get home until just now, so of course they start on time rather than 45 minutes late just to spite me.

10-26-08, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jump to: Cambodia."
A first-ever stop for the Race, and a good way to find out just who our Ugly Americans are (other than K&C and N&S, who just do it to other teams).

There only seem to be two flights out of Auckland for the first day, and we have a major time spread on the teams: nine hours total. This puts K&T and T&S on the same flight, the next three teams on the second one some four hours behind -- and A&D at the booking agent, finding out the flight has just closed.

It's going to take a major bunch point to reunite the last two teams with the rest of the pack. A really major bunch point.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
The frat brothers seem to have slept through their classes on how vaccuums work.

10-26-08, 08:32 PM (EST)
4. "Hello, Major Bunch Point."
A&D manage to finagle their way onto the flight with the second tier. (They don't know what the word means, but they can do it.) A&T get stuck on the last flight out.

And -- transfer point: all but the final pair catch up to each other in Singapore.

Andrew & Dan can't work a hand crank. That's ironic...

Lotsa lead changes happen.

10-26-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsShel330 Click to send private message to MsShel330 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Ather the pumping stations, the teams take a truck to Siem Riep Harbor and take a boat to Koh Andath a floating restaurant. Terrence and Sarah were 1st but there boat broke down not too far from the restaurant.

10-26-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Most are pickig village work, find a trap, in the midst of a fleet of fishing boats, with 2 fish in it and deliver it to the proper houseboat in the midst of a flotilla of houseboats. They think this will be easier than...

Village life, where they have to visit a dentist to get chattering teeth and each make a basket on a floating basketball court.

I think life would be easier.

10-26-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Off on tuk-tuks to Angkor Wat for the next clue. At least passersby should know how to tell them to find it.

Roadblock. Search the grounds for a little room - chamber of echos, then stand on a specific spot and make like a gorilla, thumping their chests until the room echos.

10-26-08, 08:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Kelly & Christy may be the worst clue readers in the history of the Race.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
And yet they keep telling us how smart they are...

10-26-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
They may rank #1 in misreading them, but they have definite competition in the category of understanding them once they've been read.

10-26-08, 08:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
And the witch walks into the room, looks out the window, misses all the clues sitting lined up on the floor, and walks out again mumbling "I need a clue".

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Can anyone explain why several of the teams kept speaking Spanish to the Cambodians??

And is the speeding ticket penalty new- or do I just not remember it?

10-26-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
16. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
I wasn't surprised about the speeding penalty but I'm not sure if I've seen it before but I could have forgotten.

As for the Spanish, when I went to Germany I had learned a little bit of the language but since I took Spanish for 2 years in high school it kept coming into my head instead of German. Maybe it's the same for the racers.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
I think they have penalized teams in the past for breaking the law.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
If this show has taught me one thing, it's the obvious stupid assumption that EVERYONE speaks Spanish.

And hell, don't know Spanish? Try Mirnglish!

FASTO PLEASO!

10-26-08, 09:13 PM (EST)
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
The speeding penalty as we know is two minutes for every local unit (mile or kilometer) over the limit, as long as you're in direct control of the vehicle. This is why you so seldom see Racers pass each other when they're driving themselves -- and explains one knockout during TAR-Stars, where the Festers assumed a limit had remained low, and every team blowing by them would be hit with hours' worth of delays at the Pit Stop. (The limit had actually increased some distance back.)

tjcrew 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tjcrew Click to send private message to tjcrew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
OH, I do remember that now that you mention it- Thanks!

13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Kind of surprised by this elimination -- given the leg and the editing, I was expecting an NEL on this one.

Did anyone else score a rare camera crew sighting? I thought I saw one fling hirself into the straw of the truck as someone else went for the backwards 'who's behind us?' shot.

15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 10/26"
Ty and Aja are out and are making me tear up with their declarations of love. I hope their relationship works out, they are cute.

Terrance and Sarah received a 30 minute penalty for speeding that will be applied at the start of the next leg.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •