The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Don and grandson could win it all"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindella34 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-14-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindella34 Click to send private message to mindella34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Don and grandson could win it all"
One thing really bothered me after watching last nights episode. After the race was over and all the teams were talking Don said something like we made it to final three im satisfied. It just seems like they are being set up to win or be in last place just like his statement. Was the preview really misdirection showing Don upset with grandson(cant think of his nameabout not reading clue. It looks like the other two teams are bunched. I really dont want TK and Rachel to win they are so boring and Ron is an ##### he doesnt deserve to win.
Don and grandson got tattoos and they love when racers endure something for the race. Anyway wouldnt they be the ultimate winners the oldest player in the game wins it all!!! And an all male team we could all stomach

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Don and grandson could win it a... KwietOne 01-14-08 1
 RE: Don and grandson could win it a... PsychoKitty 01-14-08 2
 RE: Don and grandson could win it a... Max Headroom 01-15-08 3
   RE: Don and grandson could win it a... mistyrose52 01-15-08 4
       RE: Don and grandson could win it a... MaryKat 01-15-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-08, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Don and grandson could win it all"
They have a chance. The only reason Nicolas and Donald were able to get first place in that one leg they used the fast forward was because of that; the fast forward. Otherwise, they always finished anywhere between first and last.

Personal opinions aside, Ronald/Cristina have gotten much better after each leg, and are now working together as one; less nagging from Ronald and more cooperation now. Besides that, they finished in first place twice in a row.

Now, the sleeper team is TK/Rachel. I perceive them as the Mr. Magoo type of team. They have no idea where they are going, yet they somehow eek it out. They seem to be the quiet ones who could pull out the win. Careful of the quiet ones!

This one's a toughie. Any of these teams could win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-08, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Don and grandson could win it all"
It is true - anything can happen now I want TK and Rachel to win (just like them better and Ron gives me the heebie jeebies). And they are athletic and young. But Christina and Ron have been getting better and better so they might pull it off. Ron is definitely going past his comfort zone on a lot of the detours - he is really showing up (sqawking all the way of course!)

I have just been amazed that Nic and Don are still in this - what with Nic's lack of direction and Don's fatigue - but they just keep on going. And leaving the train station by a different exit really paid off. So they can make some good, more inventive decisions from time to time! So we'll see. I think the comment about the final 3 is just that - It's quite an accomplishment, especially for Don. I think he's the oldest racer to get that far in the race ever. So that's what I think he was acknowledging.

Can't wait until next week! Of course then we'll all be waiting for the next season. . .

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Don and grandson could win it all"
Don and Nic made it all the way to the end with the "Just don't finish last" strategy. They certainly haven't been the fastest racers, but they've always been good enough to finish ahead of at least one other team. And I give them credit for that.

Still, I think Don is worn out and that team is destined for third place. We'll see on Sunday...

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-15-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Don and grandson could win it all"
Really rooting for Don and Nick. It gives us older folks more incentive and a reason to believe that we really CAN do more than sit and watch-LOL.
But, that aside, they are a great team-Nick picks up the slack when Grandpa just can't do it, and Grandpa has some great strategic plans in that head of his. He's got a lot of wisdom, and Nick has no problem allowing him to utilize it!

They are MY choice for the mil, but I agree with the rest of you-this is really any body's race at this point. It seems that TK and Racheal should be the front runners, but they've shown a few times that they were a little off in the direction aspect. Ron and Christine are fiercly competitive, but she had a huge edge in the Asian countries in being able to speak the language. She may be out of her comfort zone now, and that could cost them, and put Ron back into his grumpy self. When he gets into THAT mode, it really hurts them as a team.

All in all, I think this may be one of the most exciting TAR finishes ever!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-15-08, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Don and grandson could win it all"
Donald's life experiences have been this team's biggest plus. Nick realizes this and as he said he takes care of his grandfather. I woudl love to see them win. They are a fabulous example of teamwork.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •